The bad WHISKEY THURSDAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Oh wow, my friends. Bad day today.

Last night my pals from work and I decided it would be a good idea to go out drinking after the long day. Well, we sat in a resturant/bar for about four hours buying round after round.

Around 7:30, we decided to leave. . . to get some liquor and go somehwere else. Everyone pussed out except this one guy and me. We downed a bottle of brandy, and a 12 pack. This is after the bar, people.

We came into work this morning still drunk. I was okay until about 4 hours into my shift, when I began puking. Luckily, I made it to the bathroom both times. I didn't go home, though. I stuck it out.

I decided that if I was going to go out and get all pissed up, that I should face the consiquences the next day.

Needless to say, I did not have a whiskey tonight.

Fire
hehe, nice goin' To smile

finti
you are now learningsmile, been there done that, after a while you will learn to stick to the weekends, belive me on this To

Billy The Kid
It`s the right spirit To! smile

mah
you deserved it mister!

finti
laughing out loud how true

mechmoggy
I always stick it out at work with a hangover, you're a big cheat if you go home. The worse part is everyone telling you that you stink of liqour. sad

finti
especially if you only drink beer

ToMacco
I almost puked when I smelled some brandy at the bar tonight.

Orpheus
Hmm, I can't drink much at the moment, I'm on call for work.

mechmoggy
Thats gotta be awful Orph, bet you can't wait till you're not on call.

Me and my mucka drank loads last night, for some reason we thought it would be a good idea to mix our drinks too. Oooooh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.