AOTC Kenobi vs. ANH Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Darth Subjekt said that AOTC Kenobi would beat ANH Kenobi, I don't think so, though, but I want to see what other people think. The majority thought that Qui-Gon could beat Old Ben, so this may actually be a good fight. Here's why I think ANH Kenobi would win:
1. He has mastered Soresu to the highest degree. AOTC Kenobi hasn't mastered it yet.
2. ANH Kenobi's stronger with the Force, as he likely spent a lot of time meditating and learning how to become a Force Ghost between ROTS and ANH. He also would only have improved as I don't believe that people become weaker with the Force as a result of old age.
3. ANH Kenobi seemed to match Vader until he decided to sacrifice himself so that Luke could escape. Vader would definitely take AOTC Kenobi and most people here (puke) think that he'd even beat Dooku, who pwnd Kenobi.
4. We know that ANH kenobi isn't weak, like Vader says he is - that is just Vader taunting Kenobi, as the script calls Kenobi and Vader "Powerful warriors".
5. ANH Kenobi takes out both Ponda Baba and Doctor Evasan both in about half a second, so we know he's still got plenty of speed. These two were highly wanted criminals, too, and taking them both out so quickly is pretty impressive.

Honestly the only thing that I could possibly see AOTC Kenobi having over Old Ben is Stamina.

What do the rest of you think?

jollyjim311
Old Ben.

vader11
Old Ben.
My thread has led to another debatelaughing

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by darthsith19
Darth Subjekt said that AOTC Kenobi would beat ANH Kenobi, I don't think so, though, but I want to see what other people think. The majority thought that Qui-Gon could beat Old Ben, so this may actually be a good fight. Here's why I think ANH Kenobi would win:
1. He has mastered Soresu to the highest degree. AOTC Kenobi hasn't mastered it yet.
2. ANH Kenobi's stronger with the Force, as he likely spent a lot of time meditating and learning how to become a Force Ghost between ROTS and ANH. He also would only have improved as I don't believe that people become weaker with the Force as a result of old age.
3. ANH Kenobi seemed to match Vader until he decided to sacrifice himself so that Luke could escape. Vader would definitely take AOTC Kenobi and most people here (puke) think that he'd even beat Dooku, who pwnd Kenobi.
4. We know that ANH kenobi isn't weak, like Vader says he is - that is just Vader taunting Kenobi, as the script calls Kenobi and Vader "Powerful warriors".
5. ANH Kenobi takes out both Ponda Baba and Doctor Evasan both in about half a second, so we know he's still got plenty of speed. These two were highly wanted criminals, too, and taking them both out so quickly is pretty impressive.

Honestly the only thing that I could possibly see AOTC Kenobi having over Old Ben is Stamina.

What do the rest of you think?

1. somethings to be said for being out of practise.
2. granted, but turning into a force ghost has no bearing on a fight.
3. Vader was trying to wear him down to humiliate him to prove he was superior. the second part, you should know A>B>C arguments don't mean shit.
4. Well, if Vader is weaker than his fully organic self, and is doing better against him in ANH than he did in ROTS, then yes, he may have gotten weaker. At that time, who else was around to stand up to the Sith? We didn't know about Yoda yet, so thats why Ben was the most powerful lightside warrior.
5. wow, he took out two non force sensitives in a crowded bar to where they couldn't move, and while one was still busy throwing Luke around. If Vader cutting through a shit load of wookies isnt impressive, then this certainly isn't
6. Jabba the Hut was a highly wanted criminal/crime boss...Leia took him out with the quickness, does that mean she can beat AOTC OB1?
7. you know how everyone thats against Vader says he's a slow piece of shit due to his action in the OT? Well then that same shit applies for Ben. The first time he tries to do a spin that take 5 or 6 seconds, young OB1 would cut his arthritic ass down.

he's more agile and more proficient as a saber duelist, he's more in practice and won't try to get into a force contest -- just go straight to sabers.

jollyjim311
Good points Subject. At least we know he could Ben could pwn Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Seasee Tin, all together (in a few seconds) and is bout on par with speed for Mace or Sidious.

They're all slow moving. I mean Fisto is so clunky and moves awkwardly in in AOTC. I'd give him1.5, maybe 2 seconds.

allfg
Now now JJ, no need to be sacrcastic.

Count Makashi
That ANH Kenobi defeated Ponda Baba and Doctor Evasan isn't that impressive, they didn't expect him to be a Jedi, they thought he was an old weak man and everything happened so fast, one pushed Luke away and then Obi cut them both out of nowhere, suddenly, it wasn't a straight up fight.

jollyjim311

allfg
Lol what did you edit out?

Darth Subjekt
so then give some reasons why Ben would win...the points he made were pathetic...

darthsith19
He may have been out of practice but he is still a "powerful warrior" and pwnd two pirates in about half a second, plus he was about even with ANH Vader, so he can't have been to out of practice, otehrwise Vader would have owned him.

True.

The first part begs for proof. As for the second part, abc doesn't always work but often it does and if Old Ben is even close to Vader then he should definitely be able to beat young Kenobi.

What does Yoda have to do with this? And my point was not that kenobi didn't decrease in power between episodes 3 and 4, the point was that he is still powerful in ANH.

Vader cutting through the Wookiees is impressive. MY point with the Ponda Boba/Doctor Evasan thing was that, despite his old age, Kenobi is still extremely fast.

Jabba was unarmed, and Leia didn't take him out that quickly, she got the chain over his head quickly but the actual chocking took a while, and it's a lot harder to swing a saber fast enough to kill two thugs than it is to simply flip a chain over someone's neck.

Except that was only due to bad choreography, since we know from the Ponda Baba/Doctor Evazan that he is still extremely fast, much faster than his AOTC self and probably almost as fast as his ROTS self.

Nope, ANH Kenobi is much quicker, more experienced, and, as Ben proved with the thugs and Vader, it doesn't matter than he isn't in practice because he's still strong as hell.

It proves that ANH kenobi is still extremely quick, though, plus those pirates may have not been suspecting Kenobi to eb anything but an old man but still, they already had their weapons out even and before they would even react Ponda Baba's arm was laying on the floor. That's quick.

vader11
I can't decide who is better in saber skill, but Ben is stronger in the force...

Riverollv
Oh, cmon... Old Ben was sitting in his ass all the time in Tatooine... i really doubt he used his saber or practiced. In the Force i agree old ben takes this, but if this is up to saber combat, AOTC Obi-Wan wins comfortably. I mean, Ben is TOTALLY out-of-practice.

vader11
Originally posted by Riverollv
Oh, cmon... Old Ben was sitting in his ass all the time in Tatooine... i really doubt he used his saber or practiced. In the Force i agree old ben takes this, but if this is up to saber combat, AOTC Obi-Wan wins comfortably. I mean, Ben is TOTALLY out-of-practice.
How about Sidious? I think he also seldom practice with his saber, but he can still beat most of the Jedi...Also, AOTC Obiwan's saber skill didn't impress me at all coz he get pwned by Dooku so quickly...

Riverollv
You cannot compare Sidious with Old Ben... thats outrageous

vader11
You cannot compare Sidious with Old Ben... thats outrageous Why not? You mean Sidious is so powerful in the force so he doesn't even need to practice his saber?

Riverollv
ANH Ben is NOT close to Mace, or Anakin, or many other, and Sidious is equal to YODA for gods sake... in saber and Force... he did not lose practice that easily, and he had apprentices, how do you know de did not train with them from time to time? Obi-Wan did NOTHING but spy on look for 2o yrs...

vader11
ANH Ben is NOT close to Mace, or Anakin, or many other, and Sidious is equal to YODA for gods sake... in saber and Force... he did not lose practice that easily, and he had apprentices, how do you know de did not train with them from time to time? Obi-Wan did NOTHING but spy on look for 2o yrs... OK...but Ben's saber skill wouldn't be much worse than AOTC kenobi...
BTW, how do you know Ben did not practice his saber from time to time?laughing

Riverollv
Cmon, do you really think he did?

vader11
Cmon, do you really think he did?
Yes, he did, but not always.laughing
Sidious too.

Riverollv
Hmm.... very doubtful (that Ben did)

vader11
As long as there is no proof. Who knowslaughing

darthsith19
Your probably right, Ben probably was out of practice, but it doesn't matter because he still moved faster in the cantina than he ever did in AOTC and was still a "powerful warrior" and was nearly as strong as ANH Vader, so even though he was out of practice he was still clearly a very powerful Jedi.

Actually, vader11 has a good point, you don't lose a lot if you don't practice, sure you lose a little but not a lot. And Ben isn't to far behind Mace and Anakin, I mean, he is behind them but not by as much as you're indicating. Kenobi wasn't far behind ANH Vader, after all, who is 80% of the OT Sidious, who is stronger than ROTS Sidious. I doubt very much that AOTC Kenobi is even 60% of ROTS Sidious, let alone 80%.

And Ben could have practiced, too, I mean, I doubt he practiced very often but I could see him practicing a little bit just to keep his skills up.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
Lol what did you edit out?

I wanted to change:
Originally posted by jollyjim311
At least we know he could Ben could pwn
But I accidentally hit quote instead of edit, so i just got rid of the quoted corrected version.

Your probably right, Ben probably was out of practice, but it doesn't matter because he still moved faster in the cantina than he ever did in AOTC and was still a "powerful warrior" and was nearly as strong as ANH Vader, so even though he was out of practice he was still clearly a very powerful Jedi.

Actually, vader11 has a good point, you don't lose a lot if you don't practice, sure you lose a little but not a lot. And Ben isn't to far behind Mace and Anakin, I mean, he is behind them but not by as much as you're indicating. Kenobi wasn't far behind ANH Vader, after all, who is 80% of the OT Sidious, who is stronger than ROTS Sidious. I doubt very much that AOTC Kenobi is even 60% of ROTS Sidious, let alone 80%.

And Ben could have practiced, too, I mean, I doubt he practiced very often but I could see him practicing a little bit just to keep his skills up.

Agreed, except, if Someone is 60% as powerful as someone, they could probably put up a fight. Fisto, as or ROTS, is probably more powerful than AOTC Kenobi, and judging from the fact that an attention-diverted Palps took out Fisto in a few swings, there's no way AOTC Kenobi is even close to 60% of Sidious. Maybe a tenth of that, as far as generic percent numbers go.

vader11
Ya...there is no way AOTC Obiwan is 60% of Sidious...

darthsith19
But ROTS Anakin is nearly 100% of Sidious (that one GL quote makes it seem as if he is 100% but to be fair I'll say almost 100%). Anakin says that he doubled in power since AOTC. If that's true and he's not just trying to intimidate Dooku, then AOTC Anakin is about 50% of Sidious. AOTC Kenobi's slightly ahead of AOTC Anakin, so he's got to be 50-55% I suppose, after reconsidering, 60% was just a tad bit high. As far as Kit Fisto goes, the movie screwed him over, he's got to be more like 70% of Sidious (he's as strong as Kenobi is 1/2 way between AOTC and ROTS so). That's like saying Agen Kolar must be 1% of Sidious just because of what we see in the movie. The movie screwed those characters over, if we go by the movies then ESB Luke can pwn Agen and Saesee and put up a very long fight against Kit.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Old "Ben" was feeble. Young Kenobi wins.

kamikz
Anakin's "double power" quote really doesn't hold much ground. I honestly doubt that Anakin kept track on exactly how much he grew since he last met Dooku (besides, that doesn't necessarily aim for AOTC, the last time he met Dooku was in LOE. But it is more logical that it would be AOTC), nor do I believe there is an exact range at all to how much he grew in power....

And I would put AOTC Anakin equal or above AOTC Obi-Wan actually. But that's just me...

jollyjim311
Your power has matured since I taught you, but I too have grown much since our parting.

-Old Ben, ANH novel.

Apollo Cloud
Yeah, that was just banter, and Anakin's choice of phrasing was to emphasise that he had indeed improved. 1 question though, wasn't the last time they met in LoE, and not AotC?

kamikz
That's what I said..... :/

Apollo Cloud
lol, just realised that, I kinda skimmed your post in the first place, didn't see that part of the post.

kamikz
Oh really? :@

Jkstick out tongue

Prison break starts now! I'm fading.... fading... fa.....

Apollo Cloud
You're lucky, I can't watch it until tomorrow, England sucks.

BTW, are you having trouble with the smilies? stick out tongue

kamikz
.... Why are you so mean? :@ :/ :O

stick out tongue

Apollo Cloud
Lol.:~

Darth Subjekt
Your probably right, Ben probably was out of practice, but it doesn't matter because he still moved faster in the cantina than he ever did in AOTC and was still a "powerful warrior" and was nearly as strong as ANH Vader, so even though he was out of practice he was still clearly a very powerful Jedi. How does it not matter? He's no Sidious in the least. And you'll have to forgive me for laughing that you think he Alec Guiness moved faster than Ewan did...thats ridiculous. Gideon said that Jolly Jim was the one who said that Vader was toying with Ben to "wear him down" before killing him, so no, i don't think he was as strong as Vader. And can be as powerful as he wants, it doesn't alter the fact that he was/is slower than AOTC OB1. And it said that OB1 started to perfect form 3 after he saw the holes and flaws in QGJ's form and how easily he was killed. So, if he started perfecting it at the end of TPM, he's had 10 years to learn how to utilize it. I doubt there was a significant increase in his saber technique in the three years between AOTC and ROTS, granted there would be some, but nothing monumental, meaning that OB1 is already extremely proficient with his form. And being in practice makes a huge difference in fighting.

And do you have proof that ANH Ben is even 60% of Sidious in any incarnation? Or are you just making an assumption? Explain how you wouldn't decrease n skill if you hadn't practiced in 20 years. Even still, Ben isn't Vader and he isn't Sidious. I'm quite sure that being the supreme chancellor and being able to come and go as you please gives you time to practice here and there. And I know being the leaders of the Empire, you can do and afford any and everything needed to stay on point with your saber skills.

And Ben could have practiced, too, I mean, I doubt he practiced very often but I could see him practicing a little bit just to keep his skills up. With what? A remote droid? That in no way compares to what would be at an active Jedi temple member's disposal.

Darth Subjekt
He may have been out of practice but he is still a "powerful warrior" and pwnd two pirates in about half a second, plus he was about even with ANH Vader, so he can't have been to out of practice, otehrwise Vader would have owned him. Two old grimy pirates are in no way comparable to an AOTC OB1 in speed, power, or fighting prowess. I already mentioned the keeping up with Vader. Vader toyed with everyone in the OT. No reason to assume that he didn't toy with Ben as well.

The first part begs for proof. As for the second part, abc doesn't always work but often it does and if Old Ben is even close to Vader then he should definitely be able to beat young Kenobi. I thought Gideon provided it, but he said JJ did, so it'd be up to him provide it again, although I'm sure his bias in this debate would hinder him from doing so. And no, just because he lost to Vader doesn't mean he can beat his younger self. What kind of sense does that make? If he could have beaten Vader, he would have. He wouldn't have given up. No one searches for a fight just to commit suicide.

What does Yoda have to do with this? And my point was not that kenobi didn't decrease in power between episodes 3 and 4, the point was that he is still powerful in ANH.
Cause when I hear people mention that Ben is still a powerful warrior, it's usually followed up with "the strongest good guy around" which wouldn't include Yoda. So i was just just saying he was only considered to be that strong because we didn't have Yoda yet to compare him to.

Vader cutting through the Wookiees is impressive. MY point with the Ponda Boba/Doctor Evasan thing was that, despite his old age, Kenobi is still extremely fast. Moving your forearms a distance of less than a meter is completely different that engaging in a full out battle with a powerful Jedi. Ben, by his own admission, was too old to even go out and help Leia by himself. His younger counterpart was going out on all kinds of missions by himself and was successful. That has to tell you something.

Jabba was unarmed, and Leia didn't take him out that quickly, she got the chain over his head quickly but the actual chocking took a while, and it's a lot harder to swing a saber fast enough to kill two thugs than it is to simply flip a chain over someone's neck. Are you fcuking kidding me?! Its harder to swing a weightless beam of concentrated energy that cuts through anything, than it is to swing a heavy chain that is attached to you over a huge slug's corpulent neck while having to hop over his craftmatic bed? PLEASE! And post a still of them having their weapons drawn. You forget that it was two of them in a bar when Jabba was surrounded by his faithfuls and confidants in HIS area...advantage Ben there. More props go to Leia there.

Except that was only due to bad choreography, since we know from the Ponda Baba/Doctor Evazan that he is still extremely fast, much faster than his AOTC self and probably almost as fast as his ROTS self. Ludicrous to assume. If i remember correctly, and i could be wrong, you were arguing for Dooku in the Dooku vs Vader thread, right? And everyone's point there was "you have to go by the highest form of canon which is the movie, in which he moved like a slow piece of shit." And that same logic and reasoning applies to Ben. I said you could even provide any EU feats to your argument which you haven't done. So choreography aside, Ben is slow and thats all there is to it. To argue against that is too argue against canon.

Nope, ANH Kenobi is much quicker, more experienced, and, as Ben proved with the thugs and Vader, it doesn't matter than he isn't in practice because he's still strong as hell.
Prove he is quicker than he was in AOTC. No he wouldn't be more experienced (in sabers at least) if he was out of practice. That's what experience is. Thugs =/= AOTC OB1. Strong doesn't mean shit here -- AOTC OB1 was strong too.

It proves that ANH kenobi is still extremely quick, though, plus those pirates may have not been suspecting Kenobi to eb anything but an old man but still, they already had their weapons out even and before they would even react Ponda Baba's arm was laying on the floor. That's quick. I would say AOTC OB1 spinning around and cutting off a dangerous bounty hunter's hand (even more quickly than old Ben's feat) is more impressive than being face to face with a guy and cutting his arm off. Also he pulled it out slow enough for the bartender to notice what was going on and scream, "no blasters, no blasters!" and duck. In AOTC no one had time to say shit, he spun and her arm was gone. Which is more impressive? That's right, AOTC...

jollyjim311
The bartender comment was in response to Luke being tossed, and in the movie, Mace and Sidious are slow. So is Kit Fisto. So are most Jedi. Do they all suck now? No. We have EU and expansions, like what are in novels.

In the novel, Kenobi states that he is more powerful than the last time he and Vader met, so, even if it's close, Old Ben would still be a fair bit ahead of AOTC Kenobi.

vader11
I think ROTS Obi>ANH>AOTC>TPM

Count Makashi
Originally posted by vader11
I think ROTS Obi>ANH>AOTC>TPM

I completely agree.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
I completely agree. Thanks smile
But that's just my oppinion big grin

Count Makashi
Mine to.

darthsith19
****, I typed up responses to most of your stuff and then accidentally hit the x by the tab box **** I'm pissed oh well here goes again:

Never said he was a Sidious, did I? He wasn't slower, watch the Cabtina scene again. In AOTC he was only a Soresu Practitioner, by ROTS he was THE Soresu master. There was a lot of increase during those 3 years.

Vader = 80% of Sidious. Old Ben roughly = Vader. Palpatine was very busy during the Clone Wars and had no time for practice, but I could say the same thng about Kenobi, that he had as much time as he wanted to practice. I never said Palpatine didn't practice between ROTS and ROTJ, I just said he didn't during the PT and didn't decrease any.

He could easily train with a remote droid if he wasn't trying to increase and just stay at an even level. He could also train alone with nothing like Barriss did in the Medstar Duology, just pratice is moves and his speed and such.

Who ways they were were old and being dirty doesn't make you weak or slow. Who says they were not strong pirates, most pirates aren't weak and being as wanted as they were those pirates were probably pretty strong. I never said theyw ere fatser than AOTC kenobi just that when Old Ben took them out he moved faster than AOTC Kenobi ever does. Proof that Vader toyed with Ben? There's a lot of reason for him not to, Kenobi beat him last time, Vader hates Ben, Vader wouldn't want to take chances after last time and Vader was even breathing hard in their duel so he can't have been toying with him.

You brought it up, so you provide proof or withdraw your statement. Never said he could have beaten Vader, look again at what I said:
"if Old Ben is even close to Vader then he should definitely be able to beat young Kenobi." That's what I said.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, Old Ben is stronegr than Yoda by ANH because in the ANH AC, when we DO know about Yoda, GL says that Ben is the strongest good guy at that time, but that's probably because Yoda has decreased a lot because hie life is almost over, you know the last 20 years of a 900 old person's life is like the last 2 years of a normal persons life who died of old age.

It doesn't matter, Old Ben still moves his forearms faster than AOTC Kenobi ever does when fighting droids or anything.

"You must learn the ways of the Force if you're to come with me to Alderaan." So you're saying that Ben was to old to fly to Alderaan and hand Bail organa a droid? Lol, yeah right, Ben was just trying to get Luke to become a Jedi because he knew that Luke was the Jedi's only hope.

Who ever said the chain was heavy and she didn't swing it, she merely flipped it over Jabba's head, no swinging involved. And she jumped off his bed before she flipped the chain over his head. Most of Jabba's guards were outside fighting Luke, the only ones inside were otehr crime lords who wanted him dead anyways plus they were distracted and so was Jabba and it was dark.

http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e4eisl10.jpg

And look here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=swtcg/cardlist/anewhope&tablefilter=Obi-Wan%20kenobi%20(E)

Yes I was. That was what Sith'ari said, I never did, but it doesn't f*cking matter anyways, because the Cantina Scene is in the movie, is it not. You couldn't say the same for Ben ebcause he is wickedly fast in the movie during the Cantina scene. Okay, go by movies only for speed, then Ben is by far the fastest one in the OT and faster than AOTC Kenobi, too. Fine by me.

He still has more expeirence, you can't lose experience. Yes, AOTC kenobi would beat those thugs but not nearly as quickly. If you want proof watch the Cantina scene, do I have to get the exact time of the scene for you? AOTC Kenobi is strong but not strong as hell.

True, he does that fast, but he was already ready for that, in ANH he was facing the bar to buy Evazan a drink when he turned back towards Evasan and it wasn't quite as quick in AOTC, either. The bartender yelled it very quickly and it doesn't take very long to duck, plus he yeleld and ducked as it was going on not before or anything. By the time he was to the ground the fight was over. No one wanted to say shit in AOTC. ANH is more impressive, you need to watch it again to refresh your memory.

Darth Subjekt
I'll try to respond to this when i get out of class tonight, or tomorrow. Got a shitload of homework and my daughter's sick with an ear infection, so i don't have the time to type out a long ass rebuttal. But i will reply to you, fair enough?

darthsith19
Sure, take your time. I used to get ear infections all the time when I was younger, they suck, hope your daughter gets well soon.

Darth Subjekt
Thanks, Im at work right now and had a few minutes, but this one will take slightly longer to type out, so i will get back to it...

vader11
Oh, you are pretty young to have a daughter...

Darth Subjekt
I'm almost 27. And I have a 6 1/2 year old son. How is 26 young out of curiostiy? (being that shes only 1)

vader11
So you have a son when you are 20? That's definitely young!
Many people still havn't got marry when they are above 25...

kamikz
And some are when they turn 18.

darthsith19
20 is a little young, not that young... some people do have children at the age of 16 or 17 but that is to young, imho you should be at least a responsible 20 to have a child.

Apollo Cloud
Yeah, 20s pretty young, but not crazy young. My eldest brother's 20 and he has a 2 year old daughter.

LORDSIDIOUS01
"Old" Ben loses

Count Makashi
My mom had me, when she was 19 and she was always responsible, at least thats what she tels me, i just hope she didnt smoke while she was pregnant.

darthsith19
My mom was 32. When she had my brother she was 29. My mom's mom had her oldest child at 23 and her youngest at 33, my dad's mom had him at 22 and he was her first, her last was at 34. So yeah, my post has no point except one:

Wow, he's old, that doesn't mean he loses, look at Yoda, he was 877 years old in ROTS and he'd have pwnd 38 year old Kenobi, or 35 year old AOTC Kenobi or just about anyone younger than he is during his life time, except Sidious. Wow, so he's old, great point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Subjekt
20 is young yes, but i had also made the decision to join the Army to support him. Unlike a lot of deadbeat dads, I stuck around despite not being married (at the time) and did everything i had to do to make sure he was taken care of, i.e. work two jobs, pick up odd jobs while my now wife couldn't work. Its better than all these teenage kids that still live at home and expect their parents to raise their kids so they don't lose the last part of their childhood. But he was planned cause i wanted to ensure that I could always be young enough to play with him and do allot of things that dads who had kids when they were 20 can't do. That and I'll always be young enough to be "hip" to him. stick out tongue

vader11
The world record for youngest pregnant girl is 9 years old...><

Advent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina

No, it's five years old.

vader11
Oh, I don't know about that...I think the 9-year-old record is an old record...

Apollo Cloud
I'm going to try and break the record.

vader11
How old are you? Break which record?

Apollo Cloud
The world record for youngest pregnant girl

vader11
Are you kiddinglaughing

darthsith19
Your a sick man if your going to try and break that record! stick out tongue

laughing

vader11
He is a male & over 5 years old alreadylaughing

darthsith19
He is a male & over 5 years old alreadylaughing
But doesn't that mean he'd have to have sex with a female under the age of 5 to break the record? But then he wouldn't break the record, she would... hmm... confused

vader11
He definitely means "he" is going to break that recordlaughing

kiddo44
the old man would take this, he is without a doubt stronger in the force than Jedi Knight Kenobi, i don't see Kenobi being younger giving him the victory, if it was a straight up saber fight, i would go with AOTC Kenobi, but overall ANH Ben wins comfortably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.