Oh Wow! A Smiter Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
You havent seen this one for a while huh? wink

Well KMC hasn't changed, I'll comeback next week. I just lost all my friends over here at KMC, I guess.

Symmetric Chaos
I could have lasted a while longer without seeing one.

In fact I'm sure I could have gone indefinetly without having to see one.

Wild-Cherry
Oh Wow! A Wild-Cherry post.

no expression

AOR
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Oh Wow! A Wild-Cherry post.

no expression

Oh Wow! An AOR quote. ~ermmnon~

Lord Urizen
I love you Smiter...you are truly the greatest person alive

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Smiter

Well KMC hasn't changed, I'll comeback next week. I just lost all my friends over here at KMC, I guess. My whole family was just asking if there would be one, I can't wait until they get home to give them the good news! eek!

Mywi
haermm

The Pict
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
My whole family was just asking if there would be one, I can't wait until they get home to give them the good news! eek!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Eclipso
My whole family was just asking if there would be one, I can't wait until they get home to give them the good news! eek!

Hiker, your great! laughing

Sanctuary
laughing out loud thumb up

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Smiter

Well KMC hasn't changed, I'll comeback next week. I just lost all my friends over here at KMC, I guess.

well that is why they call it the off topic forum because well you can post just about everything

Mywi
Originally posted by Lightningrod
well that is why they call it the off topic forum because well you can post just about everything i think you didnt get the idea...o nvm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.