Harry Potter Actors Support Film Club.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
The U.K. government launched Film Club last month, a website that allows schools to order DVDs online (through Lovefilm) and then review and rate the films on the site. At present only 25 schools are participating but plans are in the works to roll out the program to 10,000 primary and secondary schools by this summer. Among the supporters of the program are HP actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Alan Rickman (Professor Snape), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and John Hurt (Mr. Ollivander) who will reportedly join other actors, directors and producers in visiting schools to show their support for the program.

As Alan Rickman stated, "Film Club is such a great idea. Play Stations and IPods are fun but there's nothing like sinking into a story and loving, hating or identifying with a character in a film. You, too, could be a writer, director, producer, cinematographer, editor, script-supervisor, make-up artist or grip. Or actor. Keep watching!"

Now, Daniel Radcliffe has released a list of his current favorite films to the Club:

Twelve Angry Men

Brief Encounter

Stranger Than Fiction

Rebel Without a Cause

Annie Hall

Little Miss Sunshine

Lola Rennt (Run Lola Run)

All The President's Men

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

Dr. Strangelove: or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

News courtesy of Snitchseeker.com. Movie information courtesy of International Movie Database.

(Rogue if this is too off Harry Potter, I suppose I understand... *sniff*)

Alright. So Daniel has good movie taste. But I just have to say... Priscilla Queen of the Desert....?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.