eli roths grindhouse trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
heres the brilliant trailer for thanksgiving, eli roths fake grindhouse trailer. you need to type in your age because it's got a lot of sex and gore.

http://uk.media.movies.ign.com/media/749/749962/vids_1.html

ragesRemorse
that looks awsome. Thats classic when the guy is standing over the decapiated body and dips his finger in the blood, tastes it and says "its blood" lol

It said that thanksgiving was going to be included with grindhouse as a sneal peek. Hope i get to see it

vintageSW77
im holding back for the cinema release for the trailers
thats going to be part of the experiance

anyone know the UK release date
i heard June
cant find a def date
maybe its karma for the US having to wait for Hot Fuzz

vintageSW77
answer my own question JUNE 1ST

ladygrim
It looks really good big grin

HellasBloke
That's one of the best I have seen.

Röland
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
that looks awsome. Thats classic when the guy is standing over the decapiated body and dips his finger in the blood, tastes it and says "its blood" lol

It said that thanksgiving was going to be included with grindhouse as a sneal peek. Hope i get to see it

"It's blood..."

"Son of a b1tch!"

laughing out loud

vintageSW77
looks like non english speaking countries are getting the two movies seperate without the fake trailers

takes away the whole point

BackFire
The Thanksgiving trailer was really great, one of the highlights of the entire Grindhouse experience and probably the best thing Eli Roth has done.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by BackFire
The Thanksgiving trailer was really great, one of the highlights of the entire Grindhouse experience and probably the best thing Eli Roth has done.

lol laughing out loud

I dont know, cabin fever was pretty good. laughing out loud

Kazenji
Originally posted by vintageSW77
looks like non english speaking countries are getting the two movies seperate without the fake trailers

takes away the whole point

Non english speaking countries erm

us in Australia ended up getting that treatment both movies seperate don't know how Australia is a Non english speaking

but anyway i've manage to find all the trailers on Youtube.

MildPossession
Yeah we got shitty seperates.

Wolfie
Looks like everyone got the separated movies on DVD.

It's cool to check it out on Starz though. It somehow got the whole Grindhouse.

Kazenji
They should release it in a boxset in the places it got seperated with it all together or even the trailers on a special Disc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.