Is there a thread strickly for Manga vs Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
I was wondering if there was a thread strickly for Manga characters versus comic book characters? If not we should create one because it seems like a topic that alot a people would like to discuss, but want because of all the negative comments about the threads and the threads being closed so fast. What do you think?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by jmcnasty
I was wondering if there was a thread strickly for Manga characters versus comic book characters? If not we should create one because it seems like a topic that alot a people would like to discuss, but want because of all the negative comments about the threads and the threads being closed so fast. What do you think?

I don't like the idea, I've debated manga and comics and it's never pretty. Manga is more like graphic novels, and their powersets are usually consistent and change gradually through plot device's and story progress. Comic characters power sets are the opposite since they are dependent on which ever writer is hired to handle them. So, we see alot of changes in power sets, which is why fans coin terms like PIS,CIS, and SVFL. They have entirely different formats for debating and should not be paired together in debates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.