NJO LUKE vs ROTS ANAKIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Hay iv always wondered who would win?

Round 1 : Saber Duel

Round 2 : Force Duel

Round 3: ALL OUT!

Count Makashi
NJO Luke takes them all, he is the most powerful that ever lived.

playa1258
Anakin gets stomped hard. The only way he could beat Luke is if he had not decided to got for a lava bath.

((The_Anomaly))
The only one Anakin has any chance in is a saber duel, even then he still loses.

darthsith19
I believe the closest one would be the saber duel but in any of them Anakin goes down in less than ten seconds.

vader11
Yeah, the closest one would be the saber duel. But Luke takes all.

Riverollv
Anakin gets ultramegawtfPWNED in everyone, though if in ROTS Obi wouldnt have burned him in lava and cut his arms and legs, if Anakin woulve reached his ultimate potential... probably NJO Luke and himself would be the most powerful beings in SW Universe

vader11
Originally posted by Riverollv
Anakin gets ultramegawtfPWNED in everyone, though if in ROTS Obi wouldnt have burned him in lava and cut his arms and legs, if Anakin woulve reached his ultimate potential... probably NJO Luke and himself would be the most powerful beings in SW Universe
This is ROTS Anakin...

Advent
River stated that RotS Anakin would lose, he then went on to merely speculate that Anakin, had his limbs not been strewn across the banks of Mustafar, would've become one, if not the most powerful Force user ever. He already knows it's RotS Anakin, so learn2readandprocessinformation.

vader11
Originally posted by Advent
River stated that RotS Anakin would lose, he then went on to merely speculate that Anakin, had his limbs not been strewn across the banks of Mustafar, would've become one, if not the most powerful Force user ever. He already knows it's RotS Anakin, so learn2readandprocessinformation. Yes, I understand him. But how powerful Anakin would be is still unknown...

Advent
Clearly you don't understand him, or else you wouldn't have said that. The second part, I really could care less, because your initial post on the matter didn't imply anything like that.

vader11
Clearly you don't understand him, or else you wouldn't have said that. The second part, I really could care less, because your initial post on the matter didn't imply anything like that. This time I truely don't understand youlaughing

Advent
That's probably because you're an idiot.

vader11
That's probably because you're an idiot. I seldom see a girl who is so rude...

Riverollv
Shes not rude, she simply uses her brain, unlike others

vader11
But I think she is rude. Also, not only her uses brain.

Master Bane
Well Advent did kill commies (not everyone will get that one)...

Count Makashi

Anakin has more potential then Luke, he is the Chosen one and a child of the Force, NJO Luke is just to overpowered.

Riverollv
Possibly, but there's NO WAY to know that, we dont know how powerful he would've become if he reached his full potential.

vader11
Just imagination...

Count Makashi
You mean, use your imagination.

vader11
No one knows how powerful Anakin would become, so we can just imagine...

Count Makashi
I think he would be awesome, he is so god at age of 22, when the likes of Yoda, Sidious... weren't probably half as god as he was at this age.

vader11
Yes, he's possbily better than Luke too...
I think Yoda is powerful when he was already quite old...

Count Makashi
You mean, that he become more powerful as he was getting older, i would agre.

vader11
Probably. Also, He was not so powerful until he was already old...

Riverollv
You cant know that

vader11
I am not sure. But he became Jedi Master & started to train Jedi when he was already about 100 years old...

Count Makashi
It makes sense, that he become more powerful with age, he needed years to fulfil his potential and to learn new techniques.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
It makes sense, that he become more powerful with age, he needed years to fulfil his potential and to learn new techniques. Agree...btw, Yoda is an unusual species.

Count Makashi
Yea, kind a midget and green, gave it away.

vader11
Yea, kind a midget and green, gave it away. Aso a long-lived species

Count Makashi
Yea, Yoda has a big advantage living 900 years, learning new techniques, imagine Dooku, Mace, Kenobi......... lived 900 years, if it was natural for them.

Riverollv
Yeah, but Yaddle and Master Vandar also lived a lot and werent as poweful as Yoda...

Count Makashi
Because they didn't have the same potential as Yoda.

Riverollv
Exactly... Imagine someone of the "Yoda species" with the same potential of Anakin... wow

Count Makashi
Wow inded, even better, on the Dark Side.

Darth Subjekt
Exactly... Imagine someone of the "Yoda species" with the same potential of Anakin... wow

what does the species have to do with it?

Riverollv
Damn! He would be just TOOO POWERFUUUL

Darth Subjekt
had Anakin reached his FP he'd be able to pwn Yoda.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt

We were discussing that the Yoda-species and Yda himself was very powerful becuz of his potential and because their species could live SO long that they become more and more powerful and experienced with time... It is obvious that even with Yoda's potential, he is far more powerful when he's 800 yrs than when hes 100

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt

He meant the age part, Yodas species van reach 900 years, thats so many more years of training and learning and advancing, improving... new techniques and lightsaber styles.

Darth Sexy
Why is this even a topic? NJO Luke wtfpwns Anakin.

Darth Subjekt
but he still can ONLY reach HIS potential. Time has little to do with it. If his FP is half of Anakin's he could outlive him by 500 years, and still only be half of Anakin (at his respective FP). Although i can see what you're saying kind of...

Count Makashi
But in time, you can still improved tour skills, ad something new, or invent some new technique, like Mace did, he was probably a master of a form before he used Vapaad, but when he invented Vapaad and mastered it, he got better on a completely different level.

Darth Subjekt
Well then i guess potential has nothing to do with it then. Look, everything anyone does is capped by THEIR POTENTIAL. If your saber skill potential is low, then it doesn't matter how long you practice, you will never go beyond what your potential allows. Anakin did create another form kind of. He made his custom form to suit his needs while in his Vader suit. All i'm saying is once you reach your potential, whether its in the force or in saber skills, your done.

Count Makashi
But Dooku as a Jedi Master reached his full potential, but when he become Sith, they all said how much more powerful he has become.

Darth Subjekt
only through techniques, not necessaily overall power. Where did it say that he reached his FP?

Count Makashi
No, i never said you said it, i just mean he was old for his species and he still become more powerful and how can you reach full potential in techniques and not reach FP, isn't it logical that if you didn't reach your FP, that your techniques can become better to.

vader11
He mean where does it said that Dooku has reached his FP.

Count Makashi
I know what he meant, i just assumed that he was close to his FP, i could be wrong, maybe if he lived as long as Yoda he could become allot better, but his age restricted him , how much better could he get.
He would only get weaker after of couple of years, Yoda did.

vader11
Yoda FP>Dooku FP

Count Makashi
I never said that Dooku is better.

Darth Subjekt
yes living longer will help you reach your FP, but living long after you've already reached that point won't help you any more. Age never affected Dooku's performance. And if he became more powerful as a Sith, then he never reached his full potential through his Jedi career. I didn't say you could reach your FP in techniques and not reach your FP. What i said was, once you reach your full potential, you're done. You may learn a new force power or different saber form, but your power does not increase. If Tito Ortiz's FP is benching 400 lbs, him learning a new submission won't make him be able to bench any more than what his max is. Learning all those techniques will make him a better fighter, but his power will remain the same, even if he lived to 150.

Count Makashi
OK, i agre with you but you did say.

only through techniques, not necessaily overall power.

Darth Subjekt
exactly, techniques might make you a bigger threat to opponents, but it doesn't increase your power.

Count Makashi
Oh, ok.

Darth Subjekt
so, your German is on point huh? stick out tongue

Count Makashi
I always cheated in German, when we had tests, so i never gave attention in classes. German wasnt the problem for me, Math was, still is.

vader11
I always cheated in German, when we had tests, so i never gave attention in classes. German wasnt the problem for me, Math was, still is. May I ask your nationality? stick out tongue

Count Makashi
Serbian, but i live in Slovenia.

vader11
Serbian, but i live in Slovenia.
They are close, right?

Count Makashi
Yup, 600 km, where are you from, if i might ask.

vader11
I was from Hong Kong, but living in the United Statesstick out tongue

Count Makashi
You ran from Communist bastards.

vader11
No, Hong Kong is not communist, China does.

Count Makashi
Hong Kong is now part of China, after 1997.

vader11
Yes, but Hong Kong is never communist.

Count Makashi
How so, they are part of China, what don't Chinese laws apply to them and the same Constitution?

vader11
Have you ever heard "One country two system"? That's happening in Hong Kong.
PS: We are off topic...><

Count Makashi
Yes, but Communist aren't known for their democracy, most communists party's wore oppressive regimes, Chinese isn't an exception and your telling me they are allowing a non communist way of government, i find that hard to believe, but, you know better then me, do you still go back to Hong Kong.
And this fight has been decided already, everyone agrees, Luke would pwn Anakin.

vader11
You can search in the internet or Wiki if you don't trust me.

Count Makashi
Not, know, i am done for today, have to go to sleep.

vader11
Ya...it is very late at your place now...

LORDSIDIOUS01
This isn't a contest. NJO Luke is way too powerful for young Vader. NJO Luke wins.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by vader11
You can search in the Internet or Wiki if you don't trust me.

I checked on the Internet, you wore right, Hong Kong has its own administration, they are a special case in China, together with Macau.

vader11
I checked on the Internet, you wore right, Hong Kong has its own administration, they are a special case in China, together with Macau. That's called the "one country two system policy".

Count Makashi
Do you ever go back to Honk Kong.

vader11
Yes, of course.

Count Makashi
Maybe you wore driven away, because you were a Triad.

vader11

Count Makashi
It, could happen, like in Lethal Weapon 4, when jet lis character went to America, because in China he would get imprisoned without trial.

vader11
I know it could happenlaughing

Count Makashi
So, are you a Triad.

vader11
You would think so...
BTW, I am from HK, not Chinalaughing

Count Makashi
Yea, but Triads wore also in HK, Jet Lis, character says if this was HK, you would already be dead.

vader11
No...
PS: I don't like to talk about this here...

Count Makashi
Why, is the police listening, monitaring you, thats why you said that you arent a Triad, Ok, i will play along, sure, you are not a Triad wink

vader11
We have polluted alot in this post already...we can talk about this somewhere else, but not here...

Count Makashi
I get you. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.