biggest jobber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
suckalypse or jobberseid?

Symmetric Chaos
Noncomic.

Please try again.

HereComesRandal
apoc, although hulk jobs a lot to like when he lost to thanos . . . and galactus . . .

stick out tongue

Redatom65
biggest idiot

only you can figure that one out.....

so who are those characters, i don't speak your language xmeat.

translation?

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
biggest idiot

only you can figure that one out.....

so who are those characters, i don't speak your language xmeat.

translation? apacalypse or darkseid

jasonk3
Honestly...I would say xmeat is the biggest Jobber...because he always makes threads thinking he is going to win arguments but ends up his ass handed to him by other posters....so here is my question...Is xmeat a genius, who makes dumb threads with dumb arguments to make us feel better because we lack his superior intellect or is he just lost ?

Symmetric Chaos
Apoc

At least DS's loses are explained at some level.

xmeat
Originally posted by jasonk3
Honestly...I would say xmeat is the biggest Jobber...because he always makes threads thinking he is going to win arguments but ends up his ass handed to him by other posters....so here is my question...Is xmeat a genius, who makes dumb threads with dumb arguments to make us feel better because we lack his superior intellect or is he just lost ? i make great threads just look at my list

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jasonk3
Honestly...I would say xmeat is the biggest Jobber...because he always makes threads thinking he is going to win arguments but ends up his ass handed to him by other posters....so here is my question...Is xmeat a genius, who makes dumb threads with dumb arguments to make us feel better because we lack his superior intellect or is he just lost ? Xmeat's not a jobber.
A jobber is someone who should win the fights they're in, but lose anyways due to PIS.
Xmeat shouldn't win any of his debates.
A cheeseburger could out-debate Xmeat.

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Xmeat's not a jobber.
A jobber is someone who should win the fights they're in, but lose anyways due to PIS.
A cheeseburger could out-debate Xmeat. damn you guys dont cut me any slack.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Apoc

jasonk3
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Xmeat's not a jobber.
A cheeseburger could out-debate Xmeat.

laughing laughing laughing

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
damn you guys dont cut me any slack. nopity

xmeat
come on give me a break.

jasonk3
come on give me a break.

Ok. Apocalypse is the bigger jobber

Redatom65
well, when you go out of your way to make these threads, people tend to react porrly and will often times spam it. So just avoid trolling....other's probably won't let the hulk v.s threads die for a while....

guy222
suckalypse or jobberseid?

Eternity
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/drstrange18218.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/drstrange18219.jpg

Badabing
Apoc is the bigger jobber between the two.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Apoc

Apoc's loses are explainable...

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by guy222
Eternity
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/drstrange18218.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/drstrange18219.jpg Was that the one where Eternity punked Dr Strange, Juggernaut, and Nightmare at the same time?
If not, I can't see the scan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.