What do you think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
my step dad does thing like flick water on me, say annoying shit and annoys me in many ways, then When I get really pissed off and tell him to stop, what happens? I get grounded. I get grounded because HE annoyed ME. What the hell is up with that? Let me know what you think?

TPS
I am sure there is more to this then what you are saying. If the story was as black and white as you are saying, then the answer is obvious and you would not be asking us.

However, my solution to your problem would be talk to your mother. Or, even better, talk to your Step-Dad. Communication solves everything.

Wild-Cherry
Stepdads have some annoying bug, I think. I feel your pain yes

If he doesn't listen, then Id have to agree with TPS, talk to your mother.

Wolf_Girl15
It is as I said, He annoys me, I get mad and yell, I get into trouble. If you have any questions about what happened, feel free to ask.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Stepdads have some annoying bug, I think. I feel your pain yes

If he doesn't listen, then Id have to agree with TPS, talk to your mother. I tell him calmly many times, he NEVER listens. My mom cant stop him either. I told her.

Wild-Cherry
Then I would suggest acclimating yourself to it for a while, if you ignore it he may stop. smile.

I know its SOO hard, but if he annoys you, take a deep breath and walk away. If you have to say somehting try to do it behind closed doors, where he won't hear you. and just let yourself cool off a little yes

Wolf_Girl15
I normaly flip him off when he can t see me.

Wolf_Girl15
Oh, my mom says it was because of the tone I use. So if I had said "hi, i am here to kill you because you look like a whore" in a sweet tone would that make it any worse of a sentince?

bogen
Tell him and fvck off, then leave.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
my step dad does thing like flick water on me, say annoying shit and annoys me in many ways, then When I get really pissed off and tell him to stop, what happens? I get grounded. I get grounded because HE annoyed ME. What the hell is up with that? Let me know what you think? I'd kick him. tongue_ss

Burnt Pancakes
I'd give my body to him as a peace offering, then have him arrested for having sex with a minor wink

Syren
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Oh, my mom says it was because of the tone I use. So if I had said "hi, i am here to kill you because you look like a whore" in a sweet tone would that make it any worse of a sentince?

It is your tone of voice, most likely. If you were to say something like the above then I think it's clear that it wouldn't matter what tone of voice you used, that's just a ridiculous comparison.

It's the same for every adolescent. If you whine like a b!tch, you'll be treated like one. It definitely sounds like your stepdad has issues with maturity but if you ignore him or ask him politely to stop every time, stay constant, then he'll get bored. He's being a dick wink

Lt_Champion
wow... I just found this thread and um My step dad died March 27, 2008 so Needless to say... I am not proud of this thread and wish I had been more respectful of him.... Now I wish nothing more then to have him here yelling at me.... no matter how annoying it was.

Robtard
I doubt this thread killed him.

Lt_Champion
Oh I know..... I just miss those "annoying" things he did, Honestly I just miss him a lot.... I know this thread didnt kill him...

Thunder Fox
you were angry at the time and hell always love you

Mr. Rhythmic
I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Mairuzu
Didn't see that coming. Sorry.

dadudemon
Wow...what a very shitty turn of events.

I tell my wife that she love for me to pick on her because when I'm gone...she'll miss it. I now have proof.

Lt_Champion
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Didn't see that coming. Sorry.

Neither did I.... but I'm okay, mr Rythmic

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wow...what a very shitty turn of events.

I tell my wife that she love for me to pick on her because when I'm gone...she'll miss it. I now have proof.

Yeah, You really miss the things you say you wont, i sore I wouldn't miss him ranting about the government. I was wrong.

mac-11
Robots.

Lt_Champion
Um..... excuse me?

marwash22
crush glass into a fine powder and systematically slip it into his food... It wont solve your problem in the short term, but i think you'll find the results to be satisfactory in the long run. good luck.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by marwash22
crush glass into a fine powder and systematically slip it into his food... It wont solve your problem in the short term, but i think you'll find the results to be satisfactory in the long run. good luck.
I'm assuming you haven't read the whole thread then..

jaden101

Epic fail doesn't even begin to describe this post.

Even I'd feel guilty if I made this comment and it takes a lot to make me ashamed of anything I've done.

Even those rape/murders.

marwash22
isnt it a fail to think the post was serious?

dadudemon

Sort of but you're really missing the point.

You should probably read this post that you obviously missed:

Originally posted by Lt_Champion
wow... I just found this thread and um My step dad died March 27, 2008 so Needless to say... I am not proud of this thread and wish I had been more respectful of him.... Now I wish nothing more then to have him here yelling at me.... no matter how annoying it was.

Lt_Champion

Please read the post you missed to understand why the post is a fail even if it isn't serious

Edit: I would just like to thank Kharhmah, jaden101, and dadudemon for not bringing any cussing or other insulting names or any rude behavior in on the post, even though some would have. Thank you.

bacati55
Hello

I think that I am the loser.
Till now i have not achieved anything in life.
Whatever i am having given by my parents.
Neither studied properly nor got any good job.
Feels very sad sometimes.

Thanks
A2zchild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.