V vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_Anubis_x
I will start by saying outright that the character V from the recent movie V for Vendetta originated from a graphic novel of the same name by Alan Moore. Thus, I can use him in a comic related versus thread cool

Ok, back to the topic. V, the knife-wielding, mask-wearing killing machine of V for Vendetta versus the acrobatic, Sai-toting ninja assassin known as Elektra. Discuss.

Both use pretty similar weaponry, although I'd venture to say that V has greater skill in the art of one on one combat. However, Elektra certainly has the advantage in the movement (agility, acrobatics, etc.) department. One must also note the thick plate of armor V tends to wear under his cloak.

Its gonna be one helluva fight smokin'

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by x_Anubis_x
I will start by saying outright that the character V from the recent movie V for Vendetta originated from a graphic novel of the same name by Alan Moore. Thus, I can use him in a comic related versus thread cool

Everyone here already knowns that.

x_Anubis_x
I figured as much...I just wanted be safe, you know?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by x_Anubis_x
I figured as much...I just wanted be safe, you know?

srug

I'd say Electra wins. I never read the comic but in the movie it seemed like most of what V did involved the time he had to prepare.

braz
didnt Elektra have telepathy? yea Elektra ftw.

What If...
Elektra has very limited precog...not enough to get her a definite win.

braz
Originally posted by What If...
Elektra has very limited precog...not enough to get her a definite win.

hmm, well Ive still never seen the movie and dont know of any of her feats. Ive heard though, she can 'move quicker than the eye can see' and has some telepathy, so I think it could go either way.

bean_machine
Elektra FTW.

capt it up
elektra would kick the shit out of V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.