Mankind has grown great in eternal struggle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boots
and only in eternal peace does it perish.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Is this true?

TRH
Are you a NAZI

Boots
Originally posted by TRH
Are you a NAZI

Certainly we don't have to discuss these matters with the Jews, the most modern inventors of this cultural perfume. Their whole existence is an embodied protest against the aesthetics of the Lord's image.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf

finti
whats with these quotings of this Austrian lunatic?

Boots
Originally posted by finti
whats with these quotings of this Austrian lunatic?

The purest idealism is unconsciously equivalent to the deepest knowledge.

Alliance
Originally posted by Boots
and only in eternal peace does it perish.

I agree.
The purest idealism is unconsciously equivalent to the deepest knowledge.

And thats why the third reich failed.

finti
fever quoting

Boots
For how shall we fill people with blind faith in the correctness of a doctrine, if we ourselves spread uncertainty and doubt by constant changes in its outward structure?

...Here, too, we can learn by the example of the Catholic Church. Though its doctrinal edifice, and in part quite superfluously, comes into collision with exact science and research, it is none the less unwilling to sacrifice so much as one little syllable of its dogmas... it is only such dogmas which lend to the whole body the character of a faith.

Alliance
wtf with the Nazi invasion. This is not stromfront.

finti
Adolf Hitlers real personal battle"mein kampf" was nothing more than his struggle to be able to get an erection, he just camouflaged his impotency that behind a book full of goobeli goo

Boots
Originally posted by Alliance
wtf with the Nazi invasion. This is not stromfront.

I have offered no personal opinion merely quoted the Fuhrer.

Alliance
laughing out loud

And all ideologies have faild. Only hybrid systems that are both flexible and impure survive.

Nellinator
It is spam, he'll be booted soon if it continues. Sit back and relax people, just report stuff, it's fun.

finti
a fuhrer of morons none the less

Alliance
Originally posted by Nellinator
It is spam, he'll be booted soon if it continues. Sit back and relax people, just report stuff, it's fun.

Ok you can be the Americans and I'll be the Soviets.

Nellinator
Ok then, I'll wait for Japan to get involved then.

Boots
a fuhrer of morons none the less

It recognized the value of large-scale propaganda and was a virtuoso in influencing the psychological instincts of the broad masses of its adherents.

finti
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh yet another moron quote

Nellinator
It recognized the value of large-scale propaganda and was a virtuoso in influencing the psychological instincts of the broad masses of its adherents.

You get 10 points for irrelevancy. If you reach 100 you might get a lollipop.

Boots
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh yet another moron quote

For the greater a man's works for the future, the less the present can comprehend them; the harder his fight, and the rarer success.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf

Nellinator
I wonder if he's ever read more than one book.

Symmetric Chaos
I wonder if he's ever read more than one book.

Don't Nazis burn books?

Goddess Kali
Wow, does this guy really idolize Hitler ?

Every single thread and post from him is a reference from Hitler...scary....

Boots
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Don't Nazis burn books?

...absolute intolerance also provides long growth.

Goddess Kali
...absolute intolerance also provides long growth.

An illusion as your great idol has already fallen and so have his minions....go away

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Wow, does this guy really idolize Hitler ?

Every single thread and post from him is a reference from Hitler...scary....

srug Hitler was pretty fuking impressive. He was insane and evil but he was impressive.

Alliance
Impressive but he failed.

Boots
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
srug Hitler was pretty fuking impressive.

The task of preserving and advancing the highest humanity, given to this earth by the benevolence of the Almighty, seems a truly high mission.

Symmetric Chaos

Yup. But what he accomplished before that happened was incredible. How many people could restore an entire nations economy in like 3 years?

Boots

Perhaps it is not over yet?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6072034.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5005472.stm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article1555768.ece

Other European countries are similar

TRH
Certainly we don't have to discuss these matters with the Jews, the most modern inventors of this cultural perfume. Their whole existence is an embodied protest against the aesthetics of the Lord's image.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf such a spammer

Alliance
Hitler's persecution of the Jews is not really his great achievements.

(Great as in awe-inspiring/order of magnitude)

Goddess Kali

Are you a Nazi ?

Answer honestly, I will not judge you.

siriuswriter
You get 10 points for irrelevancy. If you reach 100 you might get a lollipop.

A fuzzy lollipop, but a lollipop nonetheless...

Hydrono
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Hitler_speech.jpg

The mighty moustache!

To be fair, the man was an impressive lunatic. (Yes that does sound odd)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
Are you a NAZI
nah, they are just a hitler admirer.

Boots
Hitler's persecution of the Jews is not really his great achievements.

(Great as in awe-inspiring/order of magnitude)

Why not?

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe.

Mindship
"What's it all about, Alfie?"
-- Adolf Hitler (Mein Wirklicher Kampf)

leonheartmm
by GREATNESS, i think youre referring to create ever more efficient ways of destroying mankind and oppressing wills. the only GREATNESS felt is by the nominally few people who control the facist regime of oppression directed against mankind as a whole and feel a sadistic pleasure and superiority to the people they can influence by force. silent contemplation or , god forbid, eternal or true SATISFACTION! is unthinkable or wayyyyyyy too scary a concept to be grasped by people who are too afraid to stop, be still, and understand themselves and all things good. to idiots like HITLER and NEITCHE, the world is nothing more than a fleeting, faint oppurtunity to grab and make the most chaos out of as chaos is the only thing that can give a fake refuge from the insignificance of their existance to both the worlds and to THEMSELVES.

"The purest idealism is unconsciously equivalent to the deepest INSECURITIES" is what i say, at least in the way these people took idealism to mean.

a wise man once said{and im not quoting exactly}

the blatant belief in the goodness of ACTION is destroying the world, MISGUIDED ACTION{as is true for most actioin today and in the recent past} is far more harmful than doing nothing at all.

the greatness of mankind is often judged by his ACTION and subsequent achievement but people forget that most of these have only aided to destroy mankind , quality of life and hope from this world.

Boots
Originally posted by Mindship
"What's it all about, Alfie?"
-- Adolf Hitler (Mein Wirklicher Kampf)

Surely you mean Hal David and Burt Bacharach.

Mindship
Surely you mean Hal David and Burt Bacharach.
thumbup1

Alliance
Originally posted by leonheartmm
by GREATNESS, i think youre referring to create ever more efficient ways of destroying mankind and oppressing wills. the only GREATNESS felt is by the nominally few people who control the facist regime of oppression directed against mankind as a whole and feel a sadistic pleasure and superiority to the people they can influence by force. silent contemplation or , god forbid, eternal or true SATISFACTION! is unthinkable or wayyyyyyy too scary a concept to be grasped by people who are too afraid to stop, be still, and understand themselves and all things good.

You apparently misunderstand Nazism (the socio-politico movement). Hitler also litterally resurrected German society from the complete devastation wrecked upon it by the "oh so good and liberal" British, French, and US" and resotred national pride.

This sort of crap just represents a fundamental misunderstanding of how politics works from the pot-smoking apathetic "liberal" wing.

..so much for Wilson's 14 point plan.

leonheartmm
You apparently misunderstand Nazism (the socio-politico movement). Hitler also litterally resurrected German society from the complete devastation wrecked upon it by the "oh so good and liberal" British, French, and US" and resotred national pride.

This sort of crap just represents a fundamental misunderstanding of how politics works from the pot-smoking apathetic "liberal" wing.

you shouldnt come to conclusions about people by simply reading one post. i do not IN THE LEAST, CONSIDER THE BRITISH, FRENCH AND AMERICANS as good or LIBERAL{in the true sense of the word}. they are facist regimes{atleast partially} hidden under the flag of democracy and capitalism. they are run by manipulaytive, ignorant, fundamentalist self centred basytards who if given hitelr's platform and socioeconomic conditions would wreak far more havok than he did. thas a given for any1 who has read or tries to understand these issues open mindedly. i do understand the "sociopolitical" ASPECT of the movement thouroughly. but i would tell you and all others not to look at it from that stand point, the sociopolitical situation was simply an aspect that FACILITATED the ideological movement known as nazism, and the sociopolitical situation's evolution under hitler was a PRODUCT of the idological movement, its an extension not a fundamental. there are major political/economic causes which ALLOWED{facilitated} such an extreme ideology to emmerge and progress and i admit that in the absence of nazism, another equally extreme philosophy could have emerged. but NAZISM as seen by hitler, his followers and the third reich was not simply an effect or PHENOMENON that emerged as a result of the socioeconomic position{as u state} but it was an active philosophy created and followed actively by hitler, the third reich and most of germany. in my humble oppinion the mistake your making {and infact many other philosophers, writers and marxists make } is one of cause and effect , nazism wasnt the socioeconomic movement, but the socioeconomic movement was the effect of the idiological movement known as nazism, ofcourse politics and social change were at the centre of the philosophy's PRACTICAL PART, and was very much connected. it wasnt a FUNDAMENTAL of the movement. ofcourse this question is more vague to answer than ive made it seem here due to wilhelm neitche's philosophy being so brutally inclined towardds being NON philosophical and practical.

leonheartmm
i do admit that hitler resurrected germany from the ashes but that isnt very hard to do when you have a nation of followers forsaken by the world on whole and use illegal means military or otherwise to launder money from accross europe to germany practically bleeding most of europe's economies dry which was made easy by the fact that no world power was in the beginning willing enough to care for the crisis as long as it didnt touch them and let hitler continue his work. also later on if you have practically a nation of slave labourers working in endless supply and endless hours in inhuman unpaid labour with not even the benefit of clothes or surviveable food than its pretty easy to keep the high production rates up{specially since uve also stolen all the raw materials without paying a cent}.

please dont tell me that you think hitler lifted the economy through increasing the industrial or agricultural productivity of his nation by his SOCIOECONOMIC changes to his nation using just the honest jerman nationals.

Boots

Here, here!

Das ist wahr!

leonheartmm

Boots

TRH
Wer? Nietzsche?

hahahahahahahah are you spam PMing everyone or just me you piece of shit

Boots
Originally posted by TRH
are you spam PMing everyone or just me you piece of shit

Es tut mir leid, aber was?

Regret
My only question is, since when did JIA get a name change and drop the Bible for a Hitler quote book... *facetious*

wink

Boots
Originally posted by Regret
My only question is, since when did JIA get a name change and drop the Bible for a Hitler quote book... *facetious*

wink

Wer? JIA?

Regret
Wer? JIA? A "Christian" unable to make significant statements. His manner was Biblical quote with extremely minimal personal statement. By comparison, your manner so far is Hitler quote with extremely minimal personal statement. You are the Hitler version of the same manner, while making decent quotations still unable to make significant statements.

His full moniker was JesusIsAlive.

Boots
You are the Hitler version of the same manner, while making decent quotations still unable to make significant statements.
His full moniker was JesusIsAlive.

Das glaube ich nicht!

Regret
Das glaube ich nicht! I believe so, regardless of your personal view of your behavior on this forum. If you do not wish to be considered such, you need to begin presenting more of yourself and less quotation without adequate commentary.

Also, I do not think you are him, you merely have the same manner. I believe JIA would have a difficult time learning German as from my experiences with him, he may believe English to be the language of God wink *once again facetious*

Boots

Regret

Boots
Perhaps, but many don't seem to find it fun. They do not know what to make of your quotes, and many dissaprove of such a manner.

Add more of your own comments and you'll be fine.

O.K. i'm off now anyway, I doubt i'll bother coming back! I like you though you're nice!

Regret
O.K. i'm off now anyway, I doubt i'll bother coming back! I like you though you're nice! Thanks. If you come back, just use more of your own commentary, quoting others does not always lead to a clear perception by others. Also, avoid vulgarity, such is not appropriate for gentlemen and ladies at any time.

chithappens
I agree. I read Mein Kempf. Read some books on the rising of Germany - truly intresting stuff. But please make your own comments. If we don't understand how you read it, then it won't make sense to post it.

Oh and please use paragraph breaks people! Geez stick out tongue

Alliance
"Account Restricted"

Well that was fast.

Regret
"Account Restricted"

Well that was fast. I believe it was due to his use of inappropriate language, combined with JIA type posting style.

Jim Reaper

Steve Zodiac

Almost prophetic if the Tories win tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.