Durability Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Alright,this is a durability testing thread.

What happens is Despero is somehow able to Hold Mjolnir,use Thors belt of Strength and alter his molecular structure to be like a kyptonians,he then absorbs an equal amoun of sunlight to Superman.

Each of these people will have o take one hammer swing from Dessie,What happens?

Martian manhunter
Superman
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Juggernaut(classic)
Captain Atom
Thanos
Colossus
Beta Ray Bill

Priest
thanos and the jugernaut would be the old two standing.

Symmetric Chaos
Martian manhunter - dies
Superman - dies (Mjolinr by passes the biofield right)
Black Adam - dies
Captain Marvel dies
Wonder Woman - dies
Juggernaut(classic) - laughs
Captain Atom - explodes
Thanos - hurt but alive
Colossus - dies
Beta Ray Bill - dies

Martian_mind
What the hell did you say about Jonn?

if de?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
What the hell did you say about Jonn?

if de?

I see what you did there shifty

psycho gundam
thanos only survives because of his being barred from deaths realm,not duribility(he is still strong and tough as hell)

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thanos only survives because of his being barred from deaths realm,not duribility(he is still strong and tough as hell) Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Thanos NOT currently dead? no expression

I'd say that alone shuts down your reasoning...

grey fox
Thanos wouldn't die from the hammer shot , but it would hurt like HELL. Maybe even knock him unconscious for a few weeks.

$treet-$oldier
thanos and juggernaut stands. but juggernaut is the true winner, as thanos gets hurt

Lucid Lui
**** that, Thanos is totally dying here.

DigiMark007
The whole "Put something shocking in the title to get attention" kinda has to stop. The titles are meant to inform potential posters what's inside....which the previous title didn't really do.

Bouboumaster
They all but Thanos and Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is not dead, but he is ****in' bfr.

Thanos take this like a man, and wake up one week later, from a coma.

jrodslam
Do the people get to try and bock it as well, or do they have to take the hit with no blocking?

If they are allowed to block, i think Wonder Woman might live.

Thanos and Juggs live.

And even without blocking, Cap Marvel and Adam live as well imo. Might get knocked out, but live nonetheless.

geshien
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They all but Thanos and Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is not dead, but he is ****in' bfr.

Thanos take this like a man, and wake up one week later, from a coma.

cosigned

Utrigita
Seriously guys the current Thanos got his heart ripped out by drax, a blow from that hammer combined with all the other things, should kill him out right, But I believe that juggarnurt should probably still be standing.

As for the DC I believe that most of them would survive perhaps beinging near death and laying in coma for months but they will survive (with the skin of there teeth)

Loot
Martian manhunter would be desmebered, but he can regenerate, so both him juggs and thanos would stand, if its only a blow and then waiting to see what happens

Soljer
Thanos and Juggernaut survive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess it Depends. Some of these guys have taken hits from very mighty beings like Celestials and Oblivion and Galactus and Zeus. CM got turned inside out by a tesseract bomb. I Think most of them survive. Tho they would be in serious need of medical attention.

xmeat
hulk should be there martian minds a hater

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Utrigita
Seriously guys the current Thanos got his heart ripped out by drax, a blow from that hammer combined with all the other things, should kill him out right, But I believe that juggarnurt should probably still be standing.

Drax was specifically created by abstracts (Eternity?) to take out Thanos. It's a special scenario, and Thanos' durability is a moot point with Drax.

Maestro
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Drax was specifically created by abstracts (Eternity?) to take out Thanos. It's a special scenario, and Thanos' durability is a moot point with Drax.

I think you mean Chronos, but you have a good point none the less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.