Wolverine and Sabertooth........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
has any one beeing reading there current fights........

wolverine 50, 51 and 52?

Any idea what these dreams of wolverines are? Any one think they may be recarnations? Or mutant versions of lycans?

what do you all think is going on with these memories?

Psyquis52
I haven't been keeping up that well could you fill me in a little?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by capt it up

wolverine 50, 51 and 52?

Any idea what these dreams of wolverines are? Any one think they may be recarnations? Or mutant versions of lycans?

what do you all think is going on with these memories? they may be what he was before, or maybe what he's sayin, just Dejavu, crazy dreams...

but fightin to the bone is tre-cool

capt it up
Wolverine been having dreams of times past about lycans. It always the same type of dreams with lycan fighting a sabetooth version of a lycan. Then he began having dreams about lycans with armor going to war and speaking in a language he could never understand, however he randomlly can now understand the langage. Also the leader of the lycans you can never see his face and wolverine has no idea what he looks like. storm and black panther discovered the fosils of the lycans and then the issue ended with wolverine and sabertooth being told this......

Martian_mind
Well,i haven't read the issue but it would seem there setting Wolverine up to be the lycan leader or someting like that...

Badabing

wolverine 50, 51 and 52?

what do you all think is going on with these memories? I think we were hoping you knew about this Capt. sad

capt it up
I have a few theories.....

Badabing
I don't. I'm pretty confused at this point. miffed

SpunkySmurph
I have a few theories...

Martian_mind
Have all the theories you want,i'll inevitably be correct.

capt it up
my theory is he is either a recarnation of there leader....

or he is the leader.......

or he not a mutant from a human, but rather a mutant from lycans decent.

Soljer
It seems that this would be a continuation of the reincarnated hand of god stuff.

But...Wolverine's now been around since pre-history? Crazy.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
It seems that this would be a continuation of the reincarnated hand of god stuff.

But...Wolverine's now been around since pre-history? Crazy.

well he originally was supose to be 2000 years old.........

I am not sure it pre-history, but rather an un document culture that pritty much died off......

since they actaully had armor and weapons and stuff.......

Psyquis52
Armor and weapons are how we define "culture" now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just kidding. Sounds interesting. I'll look into it. I used to be something of an authority on Wolverine. Maybe I'll have to get back on that wagon.

Probably not though.

Scoobless
Maybe they're just pets of the Eternals.

stick out tongue

capt it up
lol

jasonk3
Has sabertooth lost his adamantium?

long pig
Originally posted by jasonk3
Has sabertooth lost his adamantium?
The fact that he ever even had it has basically been retconned. One issue is metal, the next he's not and breaks his bones.

capt it up
I think he has it it just not laced the same as logan's..........

srankmissingnin
Didn't I make this thread, like three months ago, when Wolverine 50 came out?

Martian_mind
Where the hell have you been?

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine and Sabretooth should just give in to their passion already. They've been leading up to it for years.

Alfheim
Wolverine been having dreams of times past about lycans. It always the same type of dreams with lycan fighting a sabetooth version of a lycan. Then he began having dreams about lycans with armor going to war and speaking in a language he could never understand, however he randomlly can now understand the langage. Also the leader of the lycans you can never see his face and wolverine has no idea what he looks like. storm and black panther discovered the fosils of the lycans and then the issue ended with wolverine and sabertooth being told this......

No no no no no no no no no no no......I can see were this heading for **** sake!

capt it up
Originally posted by Alfheim
No no no no no no no no no no no......I can see were this heading for **** sake!

?

jasonk3
No no no no no no no no no no no......I can see were this heading for **** sake! What the f**k?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Was Logan bred from a Lycan? Is Logan a werewolf turned in to a human?

starlock
Just a thought,when wolverine makes mention of some one helping sabertooth and starts thinking of who,i thought of apocalypse,and going into the dreams it could be a posibility
that appocalypse is the leader in the dreams he would be old enough,and there was a hint by apocalypse that he was involved in his past

Just some food for thought

capt it up
Originally posted by starlock
Just a thought,when wolverine makes mention of some one helping sabertooth and starts thinking of who,i thought of apocalypse,and going into the dreams it could be a posibility
that appocalypse is the leader in the dreams he would be old enough,and there was a hint by apocalypse that he was involved in his past

Just some food for thought
hmm very true.

I never thought of that.

capt it up
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Was Logan bred from a Lycan? Is Logan a werewolf turned in to a human?

he more likly a werewolf mutant. seeing as how a werewolf turned human would be weaker then a werewolf and logan pritty much curf stomps any werewolf.

starlock
Hey Capt it up remember when logan was teaching generation x and he encounters a wriath like being and does the aura thing,could that have meaning "it could not abide one of its own" i cant remember what it was called,but basicly it was a spirit of somekind?

capt it up
Hey Capt it up remember when logan was teaching generation x and he encounters a wriath like being and does the aura thing,could that have meaning "it could not abide one of its own" i cant remember what it was called,but basicly it was a spirit of somekind?

I remeber the issue I own it actaully, but I do not have it with me. You are correct it did say that.

what your question about it?

starlock
what did he(they )call the creature?
how did they decribe the creature?

capt it up
what did he(they )call the creature?
how did they decribe the creature?
forget. I am not even sure then called it any thing other then some magical spirit. wolverine would not say what it was. Emma did not believe the children and she said it was some sort of glich in the computer however, it was a real spirit of sorts.

It was a spirit that looked like a monsterous bird. They did not describe it in that much detail if I remeber properly.

King_Mungi
Reminds me of Earth X all over again

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Moon_Tribe

capt it up
I hated earth x. Though I do see your point

Badabing
Do I need to take illegal drugs to understand Wolverine now?

durfist

Alfheim
Originally posted by jasonk3
What the f**k?

1. First of Wolverines a secret agent, that has been trained by everybody. CIA, black ops....blah blah blah....thats ok.

2. Then they decided to make him 200 years old.

3. Now hes immortal

4. Whats next? Thats why people get pissed off with Wolverine they keep changing him from what he orginally was and making him **** up people hes not supposed to . Hell they're probably going to turn him into an Elder God next

Martian_mind
Apparently they say Wolverine is the hand of God.

*snigger*

starlock
cmon with the hate i mean really, he is popular so what

Superman could only leap in the beggining-Oh no he can fly what next-he can move light speed whats next-he is more powerfull than a locamotive-whats next,he can move planets whats next-he can sneeze galaxies away whats next-wait he can now sundip whats next

Flash is so fast man whats next-he can move faster whats next-he can tap the speedforce whats next-he can enter the speed force whats next he can escape the speed force whats next- he is the speed force whats next

It just sounds like jealousy and hate-its a comic, so what if a favorite character is givin more that he started with

Alfheim
cmon with the hate i mean really, he is popular so what

Superman could only leap in the beggining-Oh no he can fly what next-he can move light speed whats next-he is more powerfull than a locamotive-whats next,he can move planets whats next-he can sneeze galaxies away whats next-wait he can now sundip whats next

Flash is so fast man whats next-he can move faster whats next-he can tap the speedforce whats next-he can enter the speed force whats next he can escape the speed force whats next- he is the speed force whats next

It just sounds like jealousy and hate-its a comic, so what if a favorite character is givin more that he started with

No there taking the piss. How the hell did bone claw wolverine cut Thanos? Its not just about his upgrade its his inconsistent showings and his PIS.

Its like Wolverine has an army of rabid fanboys that make him invincible.

Tha C-Master
he more likly a werewolf mutant. seeing as how a werewolf turned human would be weaker then a werewolf and logan pritty much curf stomps any werewolf. Depends on which level they are. They both have many similarities though. Higher level werewolves and wolfweres are pretty much unkillable by normal means, heck even normal ones are.

starlock
No there taking the piss. How the hell did bone claw wolverine cut Thanos? Its not just about his upgrade its his inconsistent showings and his PIS.

I can see your point but when does it stop being pis?
if wolverine gets more popular it will only increase
what happened to Cap in ultimate? he is stonger, thats what they wanted

Hom Wanda is pis,out of her 20 plus years of writing she has never had that power and she got it after using Xavier,now she is in people's heirarchy?and she fights abstacts now- not pis a joke is more likley

When does wolvie cutting stuff stop being pis? when he pierces IG thanos,when he cuts Onslaughts shield(bone),when he slices things side of his face off and makes him wear a helmut for two years,when he stabs thru Namor's chest & head,when he cuts rune thors arm and makes him hold it like a baby,or in the crossover(made by two companies) when his bone claws hurt thanos ,or when his bone claws cut thru a car door,and many other things.that people thought it could not

Just like feats every character has low feats and high feats,and we all can get by without getting all out of whack,so is it the same with wolverine cutting anything-was it not in the early days of his comic when they say his claws can cut thru anything?

It is geting old,can we live with it,i love ion and in his new series was taken out by someone phasing their hand into his chest- i will have to live with it and i wont cry about it

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Depends on which level they are. They both have many similarities though. Higher level werewolves and wolfweres are pretty much unkillable by normal means, heck even normal ones are.

not in marvel though.

in marvel they all pritty much such.

even forggotten realms were wolfs would get stomped by logan and they were some of the most bad ass were wolfs I have ever seen........

were tigers are the best though.........

capt it up
1. First of Wolverines a secret agent, that has been trained by everybody. CIA, black ops....blah blah blah....thats ok.

2. Then they decided to make him 200 years old.

3. Now hes immortal

4. Whats next? Thats why people get pissed off with Wolverine they keep changing him from what he orginally was and making him **** up people hes not supposed to . Hell they're probably going to turn him into an Elder God next

he always been that way since his development of his character........

he was originally supose to be 2000 thousand years old.......

again he was stated as that in the 90..........

dude you don't even know what he originally was supsoe to be so shut up already.

he was originally the hand of god..........

Alfheim
he always been that way since his development of his character........

he was originally supose to be 2000 thousand years old.......

again he was stated as that in the 90..........

dude you don't even know what he originally was supsoe to be so shut up already.

he was originally the hand of god..........

What he was always able to regenerate from his skeleton? he was stated as what in the 90s, what part of the 90s?

capt it up

even though he the single most haetd comci character on the forum.........

bone claws wolverine cut thanos in a non cannon comic.........

Capt shows just as much pis so please stop........mr. capt dodges laser in zero gravity..........

capt it up
What he was always able to regenerate from his skeleton? he was stated as what in the 90s, what part of the 90s?

No it was stated that he was immortal during the weapon x project.........

Alfheim
mr. capt dodges laser in zero gravity..........

Im not even gonna bother with this. I thought zero gravity in the Mu was like being underwater. Hell when you reach the speed of light in the MU you dont timle travel.

No it was stated that he was immortal during the weapon x project.........

When was this?

capt it up
Im not even gonna bother with this. I thought zero gravity in the Mu was like being underwater. Hell when you reach the speed of light in the MU you dont timle travel.

When was this?
weapon x project if I am not mistaken.

he was also back in one of his first mini reversenced as the hand of god.

he was also originally stated as 2000 years old or was it 200,000 years old.......can't remeber. I forgett how old the indain tribe was.......

Alfheim
weapon x project if I am not mistaken.

Estimation?

he was also back in one of his first mini reversenced as the hand of god.

he was also originally stated as 2000 years old or was it 200,000 years old.......can't remeber.

Estimate?

capt it up
Estimation?

Estimate?

estimate what? It was the weapon x graphic noval I tru and get the issue later.

estimate what? you mean the ba'al run.......

ya I think it was 2000 years old.

Alfheim
estimate what? It was the weapon x graphic noval I tru and get the issue later.

estimate what? you mean the ba'al run.......

ya I think it was 2000 years old.

No what years ie 1991 , 2004 etc. What years was this stuff published?

capt it up
so whata re you complaining about again.......

the fact logan may be older then 200? when he was originally like 2000 years old?

Or that he immortal which was hinted at over the years and even stated......

Alfheim
so whata re you complaining about again.......

the fact logan may be older then 200? when he was originally like 2000 years old?

Or that he immortal which was hinted at over the years and even stated......

Are you going to answer the question?

capt it up
No what years ie 1991 , 2004 etc. What years was this stuff published?
wolverine 25 for the wolverine original age........

I have to get back to you on the weapon x.

starlock
hey does anybody think this will be the final battle between them,storm seems to say she will not stop logan from killing Sabes for at least what he did to the morlocks,can anyone see them killing off sabertooth for good

If there was any body who deserves it its sabertooth,and it would be the right thing to do,not what they did to cap,that was stupid and makes no sense to me

Tha C-Master
not in marvel though.

in marvel they all pritty much such.

even forggotten realms were wolfs would get stomped by logan and they were some of the most bad ass were wolfs I have ever seen........

were tigers are the best though......... Me and you are talking about different werewolves, because most can only be hurt with magical weapons to begin with, and regenerate very fast, with super strength, speed, etc. Nevermind though.

Alfheim
Me and you are talking about different werewolves, because most can only be hurt with magical weapons to begin with, and regenerate very fast, with super strength, speed, etc. Nevermind though.

Hey are you gonna help me bash Wolverine or what? stick out tongue

capt it up
Me and you are talking about different werewolves, because most can only be hurt with magical weapons to begin with, and regenerate very fast, with super strength, speed, etc. Nevermind though.
oh I know what your talking about now true.

Tha C-Master
Hey are you gonna help me bash Wolverine or what? stick out tongue I don't go into threads to do that... besides I have to head to work.

Alfheim
I don't go into threads to do that... besides I have to head to work.

I was just joking. Besides I wasnt bashing for the sake of it. I thought I was making a valid point.

capt it up
no you werent you were bashing for the sake of it,

what else is new. This is what the 5th time you tried some thing like this......

starlock
hey does anybody think this will be the final battle between them,storm seems to say she will not stop logan from killing Sabes for at least what he did to the morlocks,can anyone see them killing off sabertooth for good

If there was any body who deserves it its sabertooth,and it would be the right thing to do,not what they did to cap,that was stupid and makes no sense to me

Not being pushy hehe,but what do you think

capt it up
i doubt it. They may kill off sabertooth though that be pritty tough to achieve.

black panther is so dam cocky it annoing almost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.