Cyber vs Spiderman & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I see Cyber winning.
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/a/a5/Cyber442px.jpg
He's superhuman everything, stronger than both combined(how strong must one be to pull off a thunderclap?), he's faster than hell, he's got a healing factor(which also makes him unable to tire), he's got adamantium skin, he's got adamantium claws, he's got poison in his claws, he's got insane martial arts skills (trained Wolvie), smart and tactical like Cap and he's even got slight telepathy.

He's back in Wolverine's comic and I'm friggin' happier than a pig in shit! Cyber HOO HAA!

capt it up
he did train wolverine though wolverine is more skilled then he.

cyber would win........though

long pig
Originally posted by capt it up
he did train wolverine though wolverine is more skilled then he.

cyber would win........though
Oh, he is better, but Cyber DID train him, and a teacher never teaches his student everything he knows.

Wolvie may be a bit better, but really not enough to make a difference.

I'm just on a Cyber high. I can't believe that bastard is back after 11 years or so. They better not have given him that superstrong 'tard body, but then, later on when he gets the adamantium, he realizes the 'tard doesn't have a healing factor. Cuz he'd die. And that'd suck.

psycho gundam
the man that "scared" wolverine,spider-man is useless in this one

Symmetric Chaos
Cyber yes

geshien
cyber

Tha C-Master
Wait a second, did he get an upgrade?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wait a second, did he get an upgrade?

Why od you ask?

Soljer
Well, current Cyber goes down and goes down hard....

shifty.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why od you ask? Because the one I remember arguing I wouldn't have much of a chance.

I find it odd that people would argue these two holding their own against Grey Hulk, and now act like they don't stand any chance here. (unless he really got an upgrade).

Symmetric Chaos
Because the one I remember arguing I wouldn't have much of a chance.

I find it odd that people would argue these two holding their own against Grey Hulk, and now act like they don't stand any chance here. (unless he really got an upgrade).

Grey Hulk can't kill them with a single touch.

jinzin
Because the one I remember arguing I wouldn't have much of a chance.

yeah me too.. frankly cyber's been getting some fanboyish treatment as of late..

I mean yeah, he's a badass, there's no argument there, but people are going to the lengths of making up powers for the guy...

I keep hearing he's got this INSANE HEALING ABILITY and yet, what has he ever healed that was on par with even classic logan much less the current one? erm

I also seem to remember him being pretty damned helpless when the darkriders stole him from shield's security cells.

jinzin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Grey Hulk can't kill them with a single touch.

See what I mean? making up powers.. lol

neither can he chaos.. the most he can do with a single touch is drug them very badly.. but it doesn't equate to a kill.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jinzin
See what I mean? making up powers.. lol

neither can he chaos.. the most he can do with a single touch is drug them very badly.. but it doesn't equate to a kill.

A significant downgrade in thier skill plus the damage of the toxin srug

Dunno but that sounds like it tips the odds well into Cyber's favor.

According to wiki to toxin can kill a human in a rather short amount of time and is powerful enough to get around Wolverine's HF. Spidey is in major trouble at least.

jinzin
hmm heres' the thing spiderman at least has acceleterated healing, strong guy doesn't.. when cyber nailed strong guy strong guy survived for days before his life became in danger.. it's doubtful that the stuff would kill either of them.. though there's no argument that it would **** them up... Cyber isn't getting a one hit kill however.

Symmetric Chaos
hmm heres' the thing spiderman at least has acceleterated healing, strong guy doesn't.. when cyber nailed strong guy strong guy survived for days before his life became in danger.. it's doubtful that the stuff would kill either of them.. though there's no argument that it would **** them up... Cyber isn't getting a one hit kill however.

I exaggerated slightly.

But he really just needs one hit to completely turn the tables.

jinzin
maybe... but so does wolvie lol.

hily

Jeeze how can you people not listen to this guy, if he calls wolverine wolvie he HAS to be like best friends with him!

Yay Jinzin!

Symmetric Chaos

I'm inclined to disagree.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
I see Cyber winning.
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/a/a5/Cyber442px.jpg
He's superhuman everything, stronger than both combined(how strong must one be to pull off a thunderclap?), he's faster than hell, he's got a healing factor(which also makes him unable to tire), he's got adamantium skin, he's got adamantium claws, he's got poison in his claws, he's got insane martial arts skills (trained Wolvie), smart and tactical like Cap and he's even got slight telepathy.

He's back in Wolverine's comic and I'm friggin' happier than a pig in shit! Cyber HOO HAA!

Uhh...what? What the f**k?

Spider-Man's stronger, for one. Faster as well. Faster reflexes, too. Pre-cog (lemme guess, adamantium now counters pre-cog? :rolleyessmile, etc.

Get your facts straight, man.

I see Wolverine and Spider-Man winning the clear majority.

llagrok
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Spider-Man's stronger, for one. Faster as well. Faster reflexes, too. Pre-cog (lemme guess, adamantium now counters pre-cog? :rolleyessmile, etc.

Colossus knows what he's talking bout cool

Soljer

Stronger? Isn't cyber like class thirty+?

Faster and pre-cog, I'll agree with you on, but not strength.

Anyways - Cyber wins this, in my opinion, for a vast majority.

If he really wanted to, he could just put a hand over his face and be entirely invulnerable....stick out tongue.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer

Faster and pre-cog, I'll agree with you on, but not strength.

Anyways - Cyber wins this, in my opinion, for a vast majority.

If he really wanted to, he could just put a hand over his face and be entirely invulnerable....stick out tongue.

I don't recall class 30 at all. I was under the impression he was class 10. Still strong, but not Spidey's class 25 strong.

And if he covered his face, then what's he going to do? Stalemate the team? In all honesty though, Soljer, how do you see Cyber winning this one?

Soljer
I don't recall class 30 at all. I was under the impression he was class 10. Still strong, but not Spidey's class 25 strong.

And if he covered his face, then what's he going to do? Stalemate the team? In all honesty though, Soljer, how do you see Cyber winning this one?

Honestly? The fact that Cyber was shown to be much faster than Wolverine - who himself is near enough to Spiderman in speed.

If you think that Cyber CAN'T tag Spiderman, you're deluding yourself. When you add in adamantium claws with hallucinogenic poison and class thirty strength? ....Spidey won't last long there.

Also; Cyber was sufficiently strong enough to demolish an automobile with a punch, rip through bank vaults, and go toe to toe with Strong Guy.

He's definitely a notch over class 10.

TricksterPriest
Cyber is currently in a new body with enhanced abilities, and is set to, (or has already) undergo(ne) the epidermal adamantium bonding process again.

http://marveldatabase.com/Cyber

Metalmanx
Honestly? The fact that Cyber was shown to be much faster than Wolverine - who himself is near enough to Spiderman in speed.

If you think that Cyber CAN'T tag Spiderman, you're deluding yourself. When you add in adamantium claws with hallucinogenic poison and class thirty strength? ....Spidey won't last long there.

Also; Cyber was sufficiently strong enough to demolish an automobile with a punch, rip through bank vaults, and go toe to toe with Strong Guy.

He's definitely a notch over class 10.

Never said he couldn't tag Spider-Man. I don't overrate his abilities. However, when attempting to tag Spidey, he leaves himself open to Logan, and vice versa.

Hm, the strenght thing seems to be an unknown factor here, for you've seen him do these things (not that I'm calling you a liar, because I'm not), I've just never seen him stated as class 30 before. Like I said before, I was under the impression that he was in class 10.

But then you've got webbing that would prove VERY effective against someone like Cyber. It would both trap him and set him up for the double-team against him. You know as well as I do that it is very possible for Spidey to quickly snag his arms in webbing to incapacitate them. Since he's got no adamantium in his face, I don't think he'd enjoy a three-piece set of 1' claws going through it.

But hey, that's just me.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Cyber is currently in a new body with enhanced abilities, and is set to, (or has already) undergo(ne) the epidermal adamantium bonding process again.

http://marveldatabase.com/Cyber

The body of Milo, a big retarded kid.

But, as far as I know, he hasn't yet gotten the adamantium bonding procedure.

long pig

Spiderman isn't stronger. I never said Cyber was faster, I just said he was fast. But, he IS stronger than both. Hell, he was strong enough to throw a rolled up peice of notebook paper through a friggin bulletproof window. The lady said "That's impossible!" and he said something like "Not when you're as strong as I am" or whatever.

I can't see Spidey or Wolvie doing a damn thing to him other than pissing him off and then getting murdered by him.

Wolverine2006
Spidey can web him up or distract him, and Wolverine can cut through his face. It might not work the first time but various other strategies will end up getting him.

Soljer
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Spidey can web him up or distract him, and Wolverine can cut through his face. It might not work the first time but various other strategies will end up getting him.

And, while Wolverine and Spiderman are doing this, Cyber is....what? Smoking a J?

guy222
bumprav

StiltmanFTW
Sucks to be with Spiderman on the team. He always brings bad luck to his teamates and himself (Iron Fist&Parker vs. Davos/Misty Knight, Wing&Parker vs. Davos or his team-up with Mockingbird being great examples).

BUSTER1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sucks to be with Spiderman on the team. He always brings bad luck to his teamates and himself (Iron Fist&Parker vs. Davos/Misty Knight, Wing&Parker vs. Davos or his team-up with Mockingbird being great examples).

I disagree. The combination of Spidey's powers, experience and never say die attitude make him an asset to any team mate.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, tell that to Bobbi who got almost killed because of his lame joke in mid-fight.

He lacks discipline, relies on instinct that failed him many times before, acts without thinking (snapped Gwen's neck, for example), wisecracks to hide his nervousness and fear... he reeks of fail.

Wolverine changes sides and pummels Pete to death.

BUSTER1
Yeah, tell that to Bobbi who got almost killed because of his lame joke in mid-fight.

Does Pete have a curse that augments his enemy's power when he makes an unfunny joke?

abhilegend

He lacks discipline, relies on instinct that failed him many times before, acts without thinking (snapped Gwen's neck, for example), wisecracks to hide his nervousness and fear... he reeks of fail.

Wolverine changes sides and pummels Pete to death.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25070837.jpg

BUSTER1
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25070837.jpg

laughing

Placidity
lmao

8swords
spidey webs his face, then logan claws out his eyes, done and done

no, and double checked, looked even looked it up in comicvine, wikipedia, blah blah blah

http://www.comicvine.com/cyber/29-7597/

Rh5o8n8da

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.