Strange has the Soul Gem? wtf, when?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
So, the other day I was looking for the old War of the Gems game for SNES and all of a sudden there were tons of sites and such saying "Dr.Strange possesses the soul gem". When did this happen?

Seriously, go to google and type in "dr.strange" and "soul gem" and there are like 20 sites saying he has it.

Martian_mind
Read Illuminati N0#2

They all collect the infinity gems and divide them between them.

Reed has power,Xavier has mind,Iron has reality,Namor has Time,Black Bolt has space and Strange has soul.

Ethereal
they cant use them though...

Martian_mind
Strange wouldn't really need his.....but i don't trust Xavier,he seems just a tad to dodgy in that last pannel...

SpunkySmurph
Reed and Iron Man should switch gems. It seems more fitting.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Reed and Iron Man should switch gems. It seems more fitting. Well, Reed is a pussy on his own, really.
Iron Man is pretty tough, so meh.

I wonder what Iron Man could pull off though with that gem.

I wonder what Reed could pull off.

Psyquis52
I wonder if there's a point in any of them having them.

Ethereal
BB has the Space Gem.

I wonder if he can simultaneously scream everywhere in the universe at once...that'd be insaneeee.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Strange wouldn't really need his.....but i don't trust Xavier,he seems just a tad to dodgy in that last pannel...

Well he is quite the bastard, he probably read everyones mind in that last panel.

willRules
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
he probably read everyones mind in that last panel.

I was thinking the same yes I can't wait for issue 3 yes

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Yeah. I'm hoping for insane retribution.

phillipan
Can they use the gems though????

Grimm22
No, or else Wolverine will find out and demand his own mini-series where he has the Infinity Gauntlet

long pig
So, Adam Warlock is dead?

He can't survive a hour without the soul gem. He shrinks and dies.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Grimm22
No, or else Wolverine will find out and demand his own mini-series where he has the Infinity Gauntlet

I see you've also heard of Jeph Loeb's secret upcoming project... 313

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I see you've also heard of Jeph Loeb's secret upcoming project... 313 World War Hulk?
Sweet!

Validus
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Reed and Iron Man should switch gems. It seems more fitting.
Nah. I say Namor should have the Power Gem.

long pig
Strange doesn't really even need the soul or mind gem. The time gem wouldn't give him powers that he doesn't already have, even if they're less. Space isn't very useful, either.

Strange should have gotten the power gem.

So, now the Iluminati are all near skyfather now?

Ethereal
No. They all took a vow never to use them, wear them etc.. but of course, that could change. But then again that'd ruin the trust between the illuminati though.

Soljer
Oh hell.....

I just realized that the PIS-fest that was going to be World War Hulk....

Will now be intensified by the fact that they have the ****ing infinity gems.

Galan007
I'm sure it's already been answered a few times, but this event happened in "Illuminati #2":

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4113/ig5jh1.th.jpg

Namor was given: The Time Gem

Dr. Strange was given: The Soul Gem

Ironman was given: The Reality Gem

Prof. Xavier was given: The Mind Gem

Blackbolt was given: The Space Gem

Reed kept: The Power Gem

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm sure it's already been answered a few times, but this event happened in "Illuminati #2":

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4113/ig5jh1.th.jpg

Namor was given: The Time Gem

Dr. Strange was given: The Soul Gem

Ironman was given: The Reality Gem

Prof. Xavier was given: The Mind Gem

Blackbolt was given: The Space Gem

Reed kept: The Power Gem

Yeah so they're going to get the infinity gems then not use them. Of course they're going to use them as Soljer said theres going to PIS galore.

Evil_Ash
I see you have that Superman sig & avy again. ermm

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah so they're going to get the infinity gems then not use them. Of course they're going to use them as Soljer said theres going to PIS galore. Without question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.