A Commanding Presence.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
how commanding is your presence? when you walk into a room, do you blend in, or are all eyes drawn to you?

dave_kodak
When I walk into a room, I dont even care enough to look.

Imaginary
I blend in. It sucks.

Rogue Jedi
it doesnt have to be looks, it can just be the way you carry yourself.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
it doesnt have to be looks, it can just be the way you carry yourself. *Cough* yeah uh.... i wasnt kidding, i blend in better then steven baldwin at a bar.

Rogue Jedi
thats pretty invisible.

dave_kodak
yeah yeah it is....

The Black Death
I bring fear upon all who see me smile

bogen
depends what mood im in, iv'e read several books on body language so if i want i just send the right message, most people respond well to it.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by The Black Death
I bring fear upon all who see me smile http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/dave_kodak/22222ah.jpg

Rogue Jedi
my looks? not gonna go there. not that vain. but as far as how i carry myself, at work, people are constantly thinking i am the manager, because "i walk around like i own the place."

dunno what that means, but its what i have been told.

bogen
Means you carry authority over what's not yours, or act like you do.

BakaXero
I'm pretty much invisible unless i drink erm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by bogen
Means you carry authority over what's not yours, or act like you do.
no, i think that i carry myself with such confidence it seems like i am high in the chain of the command. same thing happened when we had a corporate meeting there last year. people were waiting for our regional VP, and when i walked in, they thought i was him.

BTW: my boss tells me "you have full power here when i am gone. feel empowered." so i dont go around abusing it.

Strangelove
I'm not a very commanding presence, and I like it that way. Then I can say random things and amuse everyone. Or sneak up on them.

Rogue Jedi
like a ninja?

Leo.M
I standout, I like to make an entrance and I enjoy the attention I get from people. Not saying that I'm an attention whore, but I never seem to have to try too hard to get it.

Rogue Jedi
same here. like when i walk into a room, all eyes are on me.

Marko
Originally posted by Leo.M
I standout, I like to make an entrance and I enjoy the attention I get from people. Not saying that I'm an attention whore, but I never seem to have to try too hard to get it.

Same here. Some reason I always want attention, and always seem to get. I can also work my tutors laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha, comedy gold.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
glad to be of service.

Alpha Centauri
NOW who's taking comments as compliments when they aren't intended as such?

You're on a roll today.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
you miss my meaning. its because i know my job so well, and i work with a bunch of idiots. people assume that since i know the computer system inside and out that i am in charge.

Rogue Jedi
i just had another person assume i was the manager. they were like "the person working last night is an idiot. fire him or am taking my business elsewhere!!!" laughing out loud

Kenshinswife
well its kind of hard not to notice me...i'm pretty tall.... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.