Would you die if you took Shrooms, Adderall, X, Acid and an Antidepressant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DonnyFizzle
I was thinking about waking up, taking some shrooms and then taking some X (h base) 15 min later then taking some Aderall at the same time, then taking some Acid 30 min later( So it all kicks in at once) then 6 hours later taking another X pill (h base) for the come down of shrooms. haha. then 6 hours later when im coming down off of all of it, take an antidepresant ( then maybe a lunesta to fall asleep or a hydro just whatever)

Only give serious, thoughtful answers becuz im seroiusly thinking about doing this and i just want to know from someone that has experience or is knowledgable because I just want to know if thats to much for the brain to handle. I just dont wanna end up like a retard or dead.

And yes I know all the precautions for the drugs orange juice, vitamens, etc... Im not a rookie haha

Anyways thanx for any of your Comments, Thoughts and your Time.

The Black Death
....youll die...but for fun do it anyway cause we dont need people like you reproducing

TPS
It depends on how much you take of everything because you are not necessarily going to die just because you took all of them.

You should be alright. Just don't overdo it.

And one more thing... Drugs are bad, m'kay?

bogen
Good luck.

smoker4
Originally posted by DonnyFizzle
I just dont wanna end up like a retard.

Too late big grin

Rogue Jedi
I was thinking about waking up, taking some shrooms and then taking some X (h base) 15 min later then taking some Aderall at the same time, then taking some Acid 30 min later( So it all kicks in at once) then 6 hours later taking another X pill (h base) for the come down of shrooms. haha. then 6 hours later when im coming down off of all of it, take an antidepresant ( then maybe a lunesta to fall asleep or a hydro just whatever)

Only give serious, thoughtful answers becuz im seroiusly thinking about doing this and i just want to know from someone that has experience or is knowledgable because I just want to know if thats to much for the brain to handle. I just dont wanna end up like a retard or dead.

And yes I know all the precautions for the drugs orange juice, vitamens, etc... Im not a rookie haha

can i be a pallbearer at your funeral?

chillmeistergen
No you won' die unless you overdo the anti depressants, you may try and kill yourself though if you have a bad trip.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes you would die.

However the true secret of the universe would be revealed to yuo and you would transcend the limitations of the mortal coil to become a creature of pure soul.

Basicly you would turn into Strangelove . . .

Aubrey Ravena
Go die haermm

=Tired Hiker=

Sounds like my graduation party! I lived. smile

TOH
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Sounds like my graduation party! I lived. smile
Listen to him.

Angelcorpse
Having done all of those save X, I can tell you straight up you will not die. The X would be your only problem, but one pill would be fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.