ROTS Dooku, Cin Drallig vs ROTS Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crosshair
Takes place in the Invisible Hand hangar. 1st round is with sabers only. 2nd round is with force and sabers.

kamikz
You gotta be kidding me. Please say you mean Cin and Obi vs Dooku....

Anyway, since they do not work as good as a team as Ani and Obi, and no one can actually stand up to nor beat Dooku in a duel, it goes to Dooku IMO.

Council#13
Well, in the first round, Obi-Wan would be able to hold his own for quite a while. In the second round, he'll go down a lot faster.

kamikz
Uh, Obi goes down in some seconds on both.

Riverollv
This is stupid. Obi gets PWNED

vader11
Originally posted by Riverollv
This is stupid. Obi gets PWNED Agree...><

Count Makashi
Like Kamikz said, he probably meant Cin and Obi against Dooku, because in this fight Kenobi gets super owned.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Like Kamikz said, he probably meant Cin and Obi against Dooku, because in this fight Kenobi gets super owned.
If that's true, the 1st round would be a tough fight. The 2nd round Dooku has the high ground...

Count Makashi
If its Dooku against 2 of them he loses the 1 round( i think anyone would) and probably he wins in the 2 round, but it would still be challenge for him.

vader11
If its Dooku against 2 of them he loses the 1 round( i think anyone would) and probably he wins in the 2 round, but it would still be challenge for him. Probably. But NJO Luke pwns themlaughing

Count Makashi
NJO Luke is ridiculously overpowered, but what does he has to do with this fight.

vader11
Do you mean that anyone would lose to Cin & Obi? If so, NJO Luke wouldn'tlaughing

Count Makashi
Oh, i meant anyone from the PT, of course NJO Luke would defeat all of them easy.

vader11
Oh, i meant anyone from the PT, of course NJO Luke would defeat all of them easy. I am not sure if Yoda, Mace, or Sidious can beat them in saber...

Count Makashi
They wouldn't, thats what i meant, from PT, that anybody from PT couldn't defeat Obi and Cin in a saber match.

vader11
They wouldn't, thats what i meant, from PT, that anybody from PT couldn't defeat Obi and Cin in a saber match. I don't know...

Count Makashi
What do you think?

Riverollv
I agree.

vader11
What do you think? I am not surestick out tongue

darthsith19
This is stupid, Dooku alone could, would and did pwn Kenobi. He doesn't need Cin on his side to win this fight.

Count Makashi
Its probably a mistake, Obi and Cin against Dooku.

Riverollv
Even if its Kenobi & Drallig in this fight against Dooku, I say Dooku still wins

Count Makashi
Even in just a lightsaber match.

Riverollv
Yeah, I meant in any sense

Count Makashi
I don't know in a lightsaber march, Obi alone would be difficult to defeat, by anyone, with Cin Drallig, they would have a great advantage over Dooku, Dooku couldn't quickly defeat Kenobi and still has to wory about Cin.

Riverollv
I know but, I think Dooku is highly above both in every sense, and Dooku can actually take Kenobi out quick enough

Count Makashi
Trough the Force yes, not in a lightsaber fight only.

kamikz
If its Dooku against 2 of them he loses the 1 round( i think anyone would) and probably he wins in the 2 round, but it would still be challenge for him.

Why would Dooku lose the first round, when he beat Obi + someone who is far better than Cin, and someone he works far better with as a team? Dooku wins both...

Count Makashi
Yes, but he used the Force on Kenobi, he didn't defeat him with lightsabers.

kamikz
Right, forgot that. Yeah, it's gonna be tougher, he might lose. But really though, they were only fighting him so good because they had the best jedi strategy that existed (face it, Cin and Obi ain't gonna have nearly the same, not nearly), and that Anakin is very much above Cin. Hell, Anakin alone is a better swordsman than Dooku is. (And Dooku was very overconfident and got himself in a bad position before he could get out of it against the two)

I don't think they would work well, because Obi-Wan is defensive and Cin is... well donno, prolly more offensive. (I guess, doesn't matter really). If Obi would go on offensive, he would need to know a strategy with Cin to be able to do it good, cause if he tries to use offensive saber usage against Dooku just head on, and just hope Cin does something good, he goes down.

It's all dependent on their strategy I guess, and how fast Dooku can take out one of them. If Anakin could take out Cin with one hand while fighting others as the novelisation assumes, I think Dooku could take him out while fending off the very defencive Obi-Wan....

Count Makashi
I think Cin is really good, i don't think he is far behind Kenobi, Dooku himself said that he could take GG, so that means he is very good and i cant believe, i argued against Dooku, wining. But, it would be hard to win for any team.

Riverollv
It depends, as Kamikz said. If Dooku can take out one of them quick enugh, then he might win. If not, it would be a very tough fight.

Count Makashi
The best chance he has, if he tries to take Cin first, it will be easier, then trying to take Kenobi first.

vader11
I doubt if Dooku can beat them both at the same time in a saber match...

Count Makashi
Thats what i said.

darthsith19
If it's supposed to be Dooku vs. Cin and Kenobi then Dooku goes down in the first one for sure. Kenobi alone could maybe do it, after all, in ROTS Dooku only took Kenobi out with the Force and the script says that Dooku couldn't get past Kenobi's defenses with a saber (of course, had they kept fighting for a while Dooku may have eventually been able tog et past them but not for a while). Add Cin in and it doesn't matter if they work well together - Cin could fight Dooku first, by the time he died Dooku is to tired to beat Kenobi. But Cin did train Kenobi some so I doubt they'd work bad together.

For the Force fight it's a lot closer. Kenobi will go down first, like he did in the film, but then it's Cin left instead of Anakin. I could see Cin having a chance cause Dooku'll be tired like he was in the film, and Cin could use Djem So, which Makashi is weak against. But then Cin would only win if he's not tired and Dooku is, but if Dooku's tired then Cin will probably be almost as tired, too, so he probably won't be able to take out the Count, but he certainly has a chance.

So the first one would go to the duo, 100%, the second one would go to Dooku, 70%.

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
If it's supposed to be Dooku vs. Cin and Kenobi then Dooku goes down in the first one for sure. Kenobi alone could maybe do it, after all, in ROTS Dooku only took Kenobi out with the Force and the script says that Dooku couldn't get past Kenobi's defenses with a saber (of course, had they kept fighting for a while Dooku may have eventually been able tog et past them but not for a while). Add Cin in and it doesn't matter if they work well together - Cin could fight Dooku first, by the time he died Dooku is to tired to beat Kenobi. But Cin did train Kenobi some so I doubt they'd work bad together.

Uh, did you forget that Dooku had Anakin bashing the hell out of him? That's why he didn't get through Kenobi's defences, and as Advent was pointing out, Dooku was hardly paying any attention on what Obi parried or not.

vader11

For the Force fight it's a lot closer. Kenobi will go down first, like he did in the film, but then it's Cin left instead of Anakin. I could see Cin having a chance cause Dooku'll be tired like he was in the film, and Cin could use Djem So, which Makashi is weak against. But then Cin would only win if he's not tired and Dooku is, but if Dooku's tired then Cin will probably be almost as tired, too, so he probably won't be able to take out the Count, but he certainly has a chance.

So the first one would go to the duo, 100%, the second one would go to Dooku, 70%. Agree.

Count Makashi
I don't think, Cin is nowhere near as good in the Force as Anakin and Dooku got tired mostly because of Anakin.

vader11
So Dooku still has the greater chance to win.

Count Makashi
In a lightsaber match, the duo has the best chance and Dooku is arrogant, i think he would underestimate this two, he did Anakin and Obi-Wan.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Uh, did you forget that Dooku had Anakin bashing the hell out of him? That's why he didn't get through Kenobi's defences, and as Advent was pointing out, Dooku was hardly paying any attention on what Obi parried or not.
But Dooku was mainly focused on Kenobi, as he was supposed to take him out first and then fight Anakin. Why wouldn't Dooku be paying attention? And he still failed to get past them, so as a minimum, kenobi is close to Dooku with a blade. Add in Cin and Dooku's a goner.

I know, but Dooku will still be somewhat tired and Cin could use Djem So, just like Anakin did, and Cin is strong, too, just not quite as strong as Anakin is.

Exactly, notice that I still give Dooku the better chance in the second round, even though I did give the duo a chance.

Count Makashi
And don't forget, that Cin isn't as good as Anakin as well with Djem So.

kamikz
Anakin alone is better than Dooku, so he wouldn't have a chance in hell to get through a good defence as Kenobi's, when he constantly has to defend against Anakin.

I agree though, he'll most likley lose.

Count Makashi
Just in a lightsaber match.

darthsith19
And don't forget, that Cin isn't as good as Anakin as well with Djem So.
I know, but he does know Djem So and will be able to use it to boost his chances of winning a little bit.

Originally posted by kamikz
Anakin alone is better than Dooku, so he wouldn't have a chance in hell to get through a good defence as Kenobi's, when he constantly has to defend against Anakin.

I agree though, he'll most likley lose.
True, but still, Kenobi seems to be nearly as good as Dooku is, the are both level 8's, after al, and Kenobi was close to Anakin, I know he trained him and all so he knwos his moves but Anakin should know Kenobi's moves, too, so it's not much of an advantage.

Count Makashi
It is small advantage for Obi, because he was on the defensive.

darthsith19
It is small advantage for Obi, because he was on the defensive.
Kenobi is always on the defense, that's what Soresu is. I don't get what you're saying...

Count Makashi
I meant, that its easier to defend then to attack, you know, because they know themselves inside out.

vader11
Defend is way safer than attack...

Count Makashi
Les mistakes are made, when defending, then attacking.

vader11
Les mistakes are made, when defending, then attacking. Exactly, you would become more easily to get hit when you are attacking.

Count Makashi
Well thats for combatants close to power, obviously allot more powerfull fighter would easily defeat a weak fighter, who is defending.

vader11
In Chinese there's a phase said that "attack is the best way of defence".

Count Makashi
Yea, but its just a phrase.

vader11
Sometimes that's truestick out tongue

Count Makashi
But, most of the time, its not.

vader11
It depends.

Count Makashi
On what.

vader11
Hard to say. Depends on where, when, who...stick out tongue

Count Makashi
The point is, phrases aren't real.

vader11
Are you joking again?laughing

Count Makashi
No, this time i mean it, or do i?

vader11
I think you are jokinglaughing

darthsith19
laughing The conversations between you two are so funny. I love reading it.

vader11
laughing The conversations between you two are so funny. I love reading it. Thank you. laughing

kiddo44
well i assume the Vs was written wrong, if ROTS Dooku v Cin, Kenobi, sabers only i would say Kenobi and Cin, but Dooku is very good at dueling, it would be close. All out fight Dooku wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.