Hulk vs Sasquatch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clobberin Time!
Surpizingly I didn't find this int he search. This is a rematch from Hulk Annual #8 that hey had in the Canadian forest.

Can Sasquatch put down Hulk?

Redatom65
Sasquach is basically the slightly inferior Hulk if I recall correctly. Hulk wins IMO

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk can win after a very long fight.

Soljer
Mungi! Come lay down some canuck ownage!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Mungi! Come lay down some canuck ownage!

The Canuck has been owned.

Redatom65
surprised xmeat hasn't posted ina thread where most people will say hulk wins

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Redatom65
surprised xmeat hasn't posted ina thread where most people will say hulk wins Sasquatch is a 70 tonner while Hulk is a 100 tonner at base level strength. Sasquatch did hold Hulk off for a bit during their fight but Hulk was too much for Sasquatch and backhanded him and took off. Sasquatch knew he could not beat Hulk.

Too bad he's not written at those levels anymore. He cannot even beat the Wrecker or current Juggernaut.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
Sasquatch is a 70 tonner while Hulk is a 100 tonner at base level strength. Sasquatch did hold Hulk off for a bit during their fight but Hulk was too much for Sasquatch and backhanded him and took off. Sasquatch knew he could not beat Hulk.

Too bad he's not written at those levels anymore. He cannot even beat the Wrecker or current Juggernaut.

No he isn't, I take it you havn't seen Sasquatch feats as the handbook list him at that level, but he has shown to be so much stronger and the fact he can become an Elder God, Tanaraq that would destroy Hulk. Actually Sasqutch stated he didn't want to fight as he felt like the real monster, if he feels pain or rage he can increase his strength via Tanaraq, yet he felt guilt.

Incorrect again, he ko'ed the Wrecker and Thunderball with one hit in the upcoming Omega Flight and rumor is he is acutally going to be killing the Wrecking Crew

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk can win after a very long fight.

Ideally that would play more into Sasquatch favor, giving into Tanaraq.

King_Mungi
Wrecker beating him? uh huh

http://www.alphaflight.net/news_archives/of1_2.jpg

guy222
Surpizingly I didn't find this int he search. This is a rematch from Hulk Annual #8 that hey had in the Canadian forest.

Can Sasquatch put down Hulk?

No. Hulk>Sasquatch

Sabretooth
Mungi is right. If Sasquatch whips out Tanaraq out, he will beat the Hulk. It would probably be a closer fight if Sasquatch wasn't allowed to become Tanaraq, with Hulk probably winning a slight majority. Since that wasn't stipulated, I'm going to go with Sasquatch.

xmeat
huc smash his beastial ass

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No he isn't, I take it you havn't seen Sasquatch feats as the handbook list him at that level, but he has shown to be so much stronger and the fact he can become an Elder God, Tanaraq that would destroy Hulk. Actually Sasqutch stated he didn't want to fight as he felt like the real monster, if he feels pain or rage he can increase his strength via Tanaraq, yet he felt guilt.

Incorrect again, he ko'ed the Wrecker and Thunderball with one hit in the upcoming Omega Flight and rumor is he is acutally going to be killing the Wrecking Crew

Ideally that would play more into Sasquatch favor, giving into Tanaraq. Sasquatch was the one who started the fight. Read the comic. Sasquatch will not beat the Hulk at all.

Don't go out couting your chickens before they hatch. We don't know what happens in Omega Flight #1. In other words don't judge a book by it's cover.

Clobberin Time!
Wrecker beating him? uh huh

http://www.alphaflight.net/news_archives/of1_2.jpg Wrecker knocked his @ss for a ride after he shrugged off one of Sasquatches blows.

BTW that looks like Sasquatch hit Wrecker when he wasn't expecting it. In other words a cheap shot.

juggernaut74
Hulk wins this. The classic Sasquatch can make it a good fight but current Sasquatch gets a beat down.

Ethereal
Hulk wins.

Sasq got a downgrade..mainly imo due to writers takin handbook entry's at face value and making him a 70 something tonner.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch was the one who started the fight. Read the comic. Sasquatch will not beat the Hulk at all.

Don't go out couting your chickens before they hatch. We don't know what happens in Omega Flight #1. In other words don't judge a book by it's cover.

If you read the comic, he was apolgizing for getting it out of hand, and as he stated several times he felt he was the real monster. I have the comic

yet, I proved with one scan Sasquatch ko'ing Wrecker with a single shot. Sasquatch can become an Elder God, still can.

Wrecker knocked his @ss for a ride after he shrugged off one of Sasquatches blows.

BTW that looks like Sasquatch hit Wrecker when he wasn't expecting it. In other words a cheap shot.

That was due to as stated in Alpha Flight the Wrecking Crew were augmented being powered by a dimension and were growing stronger by the second. Earlier in the tie-in to Alpha Flight, even Piledriver was shrugging off blows from Thor so moot point.

Incorrect, Sasquatch knocks out Thunderball so Wrecker charges his crowbar and goes after Sasquatch and one hit he is ko'ed.

Originally posted by Ethereal
Hulk wins.

Sasq got a downgrade..mainly imo due to writers takin handbook entry's at face value and making him a 70 something tonner.

Sasquatch has NOT gotten a down grade, why do people keep saying that? I would like anyone I mean anyone to find evdience at that. Even the bio right after Sasquatch tossing the DC-10 which weighed 250 tons in the handbook listed him at 70 tons.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch has not been depowered EVER, so why the hell are all you saying that claiming there is a classic and a current version? He is still Tanaraq's avatar and as noted often holds back his strength due to fear losing control.

Even Sasquatch has beaten an alternate reality Hulk, so why are all you simply discrediting him? I assume lack of knowledge of the character

leonidas
the fight is hulk v sasquatch. hulks wins that fight. bringing out tanaraq changes the fight.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by leonidas
the fight is hulk v sasquatch. hulks wins that fight. bringing out tanaraq changes the fight.

cosigned, but people are implying Hulk steamrolls over Sasquatch which is far from the case.

leonidas
sasquatch would give him a good fight, no doubt.

King_Mungi
I think people are grossly misinformed about Sasquatch, as there is no classic or current different power levels, it's still the same Sasquatch. Just some, not even close to being the majority writers don't write him in the best of light. I can say the same thing about Srufer, who got ko'ed by a brick, Thor getting winded by a car driving into him, Superman getting ko'ed from an exploding gas station, Hulk ko'ed from a snake and an electical net.

Micheal Van Oeming will have him and the rest of Omega Flight do insane feats just you wait.

SpunkySmurph
Oh, I believe it. Mungi probably already has his Oeming shrine set up for blessing and prayers.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Oh, I believe it. Mungi probably already has his Oeming shrine set up for blessing and prayers.

Damm right, I call it "respect threads"..... wink

FearOfBlood
If really 2 of you think Sasquatch > The Hulk the credibility of this comic board is in serious danger.

xmeat
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
If really 2 of you think Sasquatch > The Hulk the credibility of this comic board is in serious danger. IT ALREADY IS LIKE PEOPLE THINKING FLASH BEATS HULK.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by xmeat
IT ALREADY IS LIKE PEOPLE THINKING FLASH BEATS HULK.

no way Flash can beat the hulk

(it could happen only if dc fans wrote the fight)

Symmetric Chaos
If really 2 of you think Sasquatch > The Hulk the credibility of this comic board is in serious danger.

hysterical

juggernaut66666
Hush ,hush........go and play with your Hulk action figures....

Clobberin Time!
If you read the comic, he was apolgizing for getting it out of hand, and as he stated several times he felt he was the real monster. I have the comic I suggest you read it again then. Sasquatch was LOOKING for a fight but once he realised what he was up against he knew he was f*cked.

yet, I proved with one scan Sasquatch ko'ing Wrecker with a single shot. Sasquatch can become an Elder God, still can. Like I said. That is one panel with no text. We have no idea what is going on there. And besides Wrecker sharing is only class 10.

That was due to as stated in Alpha Flight the Wrecking Crew were augmented being powered by a dimension and were growing stronger by the second. Earlier in the tie-in to Alpha Flight, even Piledriver was shrugging off blows from Thor so moot point. That is the first I have heard of that. Sounds like a cop-out to me.

Incorrect, Sasquatch knocks out Thunderball so Wrecker charges his crowbar and goes after Sasquatch and one hit he is ko'ed. I already taken care of this.

Sasquatch has NOT gotten a down grade, why do people keep saying that? I would like anyone I mean anyone to find evdience at that. Even the bio right after Sasquatch tossing the DC-10 which weighed 250 tons in the handbook listed him at 70 tons. Sasquatch is a 70 tonner. But obviously he has lifted things over 100 tons but yet so has Rogue and she's a 50 tonner. See the pattern?

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hush ,hush........go and play with your Hulk action figures....

I don't like the hulk, i don't like action figures.

I like Morg and Morg owns Darkseid or Thanos.

Now, stop crying.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't like the hulk.

That would explain your startling lack of knowledge about hin.

juggernaut66666
I don't like the hulk, i don't like action figures.

I like Morg and Morg owns Darkseid or Thanos.

Now, stop crying.
Idiot.
Surfer has already owned Morg and he is below Thanos and Darkseid also Thanos has one shoted Morg before.

Clobberin Time!
Sasquatch even knows Hulk kicked his @ss.

leonidas
confused

if you were so positive hulk beats him -- and no one has denied it other than to say that if tanaraq is released hulk is pretty f'd -- then . . . why make the thread?

Clobberin Time!
confused

if you were so positive hulk beats him -- and no one has denied it other than to say that if tanaraq is released hulk is pretty f'd -- then . . . why make the thread? The point is to see if I can be persuaded, like most threads. That has not happened yet.

Tanaraq never comes out when it's clutch time though.

Soleran
The point is to see if I can be persuaded, like most threads. That has not happened yet.

Oh thank you, folks make it sound like Tanaraq just pops his head into the 616 ALL the time.

Clobberin Time!
confused

if you were so positive hulk beats him -- and no one has denied it other than to say that if tanaraq is released hulk is pretty f'd -- then . . . why make the thread? Oh and Mungi is the one arguing saying Sasquatch didn't even want to fight. Implying that maybe he thinks Sasquatch could have won the fight.

King_Mungi
I suggest you read it again then. Sasquatch was LOOKING for a fight but once he realised what he was up against he knew he was f*cked.

Like I said. That is one panel with no text. We have no idea what is going on there. And besides Wrecker sharing is only class 10.

That is the first I have heard of that. Sounds like a cop-out to me.

I already taken care of this.

Sasquatch is a 70 tonner. But obviously he has lifted things over 100 tons but yet so has Rogue and she's a 50 tonner. See the pattern?

No he didn't, he stoped wanting to fight when he thought he killed Bruce and specifically stated several times IN THE COMIC, he felt guilty and was the real monster as he was reponsible for all the damage.

YOU claimed, Wrecker could beat him. Yet I just showed Sasquatch ko'ing him with one hit. Your point has been shown faulty and illogical. We don't need text bubbles, we can clearly see what happens.

and you were incorrect, great job.

Have you seen what Sasquatch has done? most likely not. Do you know what a Great Beast is? probally not

Sasquatch even knows Hulk kicked his @ss.

Like I said, the angry or more pain Sasquatch feels the stronger he gets, he felt guilty the entire time so he didn't get the Tanaraq boost. Plus the fact, later Sasquatch beat an alternate reality Savage Hulk without going into Tanaraq mode.

The point is to see if I can be persuaded, like most threads. That has not happened yet.

Incorrect, as stated EVERY time he feels pain or rage Tanaraq takes control

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-17.jpg

Originally posted by Soleran
Oh thank you, folks make it sound like Tanaraq just pops his head into the 616 ALL the time.

He does, he has made several apperances and Walter as noted has been losing more and more control every time he transforms just into Sasquatch, as stated.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-03.jpg

Oh and Mungi is the one arguing saying Sasquatch didn't even want to fight. Implying that maybe he thinks Sasquatch could have won the fight.

He didn't, he was looking for a fight at the start but realized what he was doing made him to be the real monster

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_32.jpg

shksprtx
In Exiles, Sasquatch (Heather Hudson) seems to more or less be able to unleash Tanaraq at will...

I wonder if Langowski would be able to do the same...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
In Exiles, Sasquatch (Heather Hudson) seems to more or less be able to unleash Tanaraq at will...

I wonder if Langowski would be able to do the same...

That was more Kulan Gath's doing, forcing her contract with Tanaraq to end.

He doesn't get the option as noted he is forced to transform and often holds back due to it

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight12-29.jpg

Ethereal
So he was previously the incarnation of the Great Beast Tanaraq?

When Sas was resurrected, he was more of an avatar and was said to operate at a fraction of his previous levels.

I seen somwhere Sasquatch admitted he's nowhere near as strong as Thing.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Ethereal
So he was previously the incarnation of the Great Beast Tanaraq?

When Sas was resurrected, he was more of an avatar and was said to operate at a fraction of his previous levels.

I seen somwhere Sasquatch admitted he's nowhere near as strong as Thing.

Still is, even Oeming noted he will deal with it in Omega Flight.

NEVER was that ever stated, even Snowbird who took Tanaraq's form became possessed by Tanaraq on multiple occasions. Sasquatch is in possession of Snowbird's old body. Where are you people getting this information?

Bad writing, as Thing himself has stated he is weaker than Sasquatch. Ranark a god said Sasquatch was stronger than Thing. Box who can press 80 tons said he isn't half the strength of Sasquatch, etc.

jasonk3
Hulk wins

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jasonk3
Hulk wins

Cosigned, but not with ease as some are implying. If Tanaraq pops out, forget about it.

jasonk3
Cosigned, but not with ease as some are implying. If Tanaraq pops out, forget about it.

Oh absolutely, It will be one hell of a fight, definetly not easy for hulk, but in the end I think hulk will emerge victorious.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jasonk3
Oh absolutely, It will be one hell of a fight, definetly not easy for hulk, but in the end I think hulk will emerge victorious.

I concur.

King_Mungi

Looks like your right, I DID jump the gun. It's not out yet, but from reviews seems like Sasquatch doesn't beat them.

Clobberin Time!
Looks like your right, I DID jump the gun. It's not out yet, but from reviews seems like Sasquatch doesn't beat them. I hate to say it....BUT I TOLD YOU SO!!!

What did the reviews say?

Clobberin Time!

King_Mungi

Clobberin Time!
Yeah that's the review I picked up.

Meh! it's a means to bring Talisman on the team as she turned down the offer which Sasquatch asked her earlier for. I assume one member of Omega FLight will step in to lend aid and then join the team.

Yet, Sasquatch feats > Thing's feats. Things feats>>Sasquatches feats. That's twice Sasquatch was wrecked by the crew. Things did it twice.

A weakened Thing almost broke Sasquatches jaw with a clobberin time punch. Sasquatch has even stated he in nowhere near as strong as Thing. He's supposed to be a genius level intellect so I think he knows what he's talking about.

KMC Sasquatch is overrated big time.

miraclethree
just out of curiosity, who are the 3 retarded who voted for Sasquatch ?

King_Mungi
Things feats>>Sasquatches feats. That's twice Sasquatch was wrecked by the crew. Things did it twice.

A weakened Thing almost broke Sasquatches jaw with a clobberin time punch. Sasquatch has even stated he in nowhere near as strong as Thing. He's supposed to be a genius level intellect so I think he knows what he's talking about.

KMC Sasquatch is overrated big time.

Not a chance, when has Thing lifted and dragged a fully equiped destroyer? when has Thing caught a DC-10 that weighed 250 tons and tossed it with it's engines still on that produce 150,000 pounds of thrust 1000 feet...with ease? When has Thing caught and halted a Boxer an interdimensional traps from the Vegan timeline that the Collector thought to be impossible to do? When has Thing become an Elder God, the personification of Death on Earth? When has Super Strong said this about Thing? "and realized with bone-chilling certainty that his full strength (Super Skrull) may not be sufficient" against Sasquatch, etc. Thing doesn't even come close to Sasquatch's feats and that's a fact. Saquatch was never wrecked by the crew, and the Crew that fought Alpha Flight were as stated to have been augmented from the mystical dimension growing stronger by the second and they still lost.

As noted, Sasquatch was weakened from the transformation. Actually Thing has stated he was weaker than Sasquatch and Ranark a God vouched for him as well. I think he would know what he is talking about. Thing admitted, "Sheesh! You're bigger, stronger, talk better than me and played pro ball! There must be something I can beat you at!"

Hardly

Originally posted by miraclethree

They must likely voted if Tanaraq is released than Hulk is done.

Sabretooth
Originally posted by miraclethree

Well, I was one of the "retarded" that voted for Sasquatch. It wasn't stipulated that he couldn't use Tanaraq, and if he can he crushes the Hulk.

Rick/Genis
I'd love to see a thread that involves sasquatch that DOESN'T mention tanaraq...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I'd love to see a thread that involves sasquatch that DOESN'T mention tanaraq...

You're never going to.

King_Mungi

Their one in the same, Sasquatch as noted is always at risk of losing it to Tanaraq. So yeah, not going to happen.

Sabretooth
Their one in the same, Sasquatch as noted is always at risk of losing it to Tanaraq. So yeah, not going to happen.

Precisely. Placing a restriction on Tanaraq is like forcing Banner to fight without being able to turn in to the Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Precisely. Placing a restriction on Tanaraq is like forcing Banner to fight without being able to turn in to the Hulk.

Hardly.

Tanraq just increases his normal power even more and makes Sasquatch virtually unstoppable. Becoming Hulk is Banner's only power.

King_Mungi
Hardly.

Tanraq just increases his normal power even more and makes Sasquatch virtually unstoppable. Becoming Hulk is Banner's only power.

Actually Hulk and Sasquatch are similar as noted the more pain or rage he feels the stronger he becomes very similar to Hulk. Without Tanaraq, there is no Sasquatch.

Symmetric Chaos
Actually Hulk and Sasquatch are similar as noted the more pain or rage he feels the stronger he becomes very similar to Hulk. Without Tanaraq, there is no Sasquatch.

But transforming entirely into Tanraq is a step above Banner becoming Hulk IMO.

King_Mungi
But transforming entirely into Tanraq is a step above Banner becoming Hulk IMO.

No, he can get the strength amp without transforming into Tanaraq as he showed with exo-suit Thing (destroying him) and Super Skrull when he got pissed. That's what I have been saying several times now.

Clobberin Time!
Not a chance, when has Thing lifted and dragged a fully equiped destroyer? when has Thing caught a DC-10 that weighed 250 tons and tossed it with it's engines still on that produce 150,000 pounds of thrust 1000 feet...with ease? When has Thing caught and halted a Boxer an interdimensional traps from the Vegan timeline that the Collector thought to be impossible to do? When has Thing become an Elder God, the personification of Death on Earth? When has Super Strong said this about Thing? "and realized with bone-chilling certainty that his full strength (Super Skrull) may not be sufficient" against Sasquatch, etc. Thing doesn't even come close to Sasquatch's feats and that's a fact. Saquatch was never wrecked by the crew, and the Crew that fought Alpha Flight were as stated to have been augmented from the mystical dimension growing stronger by the second and they still lost.

As noted, Sasquatch was weakened from the transformation. Actually Thing has stated he was weaker than Sasquatch and Ranark a God vouched for him as well. I think he would know what he is talking about. Thing admitted, "Sheesh! You're bigger, stronger, talk better than me and played pro ball! There must be something I can beat you at!"

Hardly

They must likely voted if Tanaraq is released than Hulk is done. When has Thing ever tried any of those feats? That's right he has not. Sasquatch stated that he is weaker than Thing is. That's that.

Can you prove the Wrecking Crew was amped when they destroyed Alpha Flight? Or where is says it in a comic? Cause I read the comic and nothing was mentioned about it.

King_Mungi
When has Thing ever tried any of those feats? That's right he has not. Sasquatch stated that he is weaker than Thing is. That's that.

Can you prove the Wrecking Crew was amped when they destroyed Alpha Flight? Or where is says it in a comic? Cause I read the comic and nothing was mentioned about it.

So once again proves my point, as Sasquatch has far superior on panel feats than Thing. Oh that a fact? Then Sasquatch later destroys exo-suit Thing, who Reed made to "restore most of the strength he used to possess"

Thing stating he is weaker, "Sheesh! Your bigger, stronger, talk better than me and played proball! There must be something I can beat you at!":
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/72652_vgrim3.jpg

Ranark saying Sasquatch is "far stronger" than Thing:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_19.jpg

Box who is class 85 admits he isn't half the strength of Sasquatch
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight45-19.jpg

Yes, Northstar comments Thunderball was growing stronger . Thunderball in AF #119 explains his power boost was from the dimension . Also the tie-in before the Alpha Flight appearance Wrecker and Piledriver were shrugging off blows from Thor and Ulik. Piledriver actually laughed and cracked a joke after the hit by Thor. The Crew have manhandled Thor, and they have done it more than once in the past

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight118-21.jpg

Clobberin Time!
Sasquatch has stated Thing is stronger than he is. Who's word would you rather take?

Thunderball may have been amped cause he was trying to steal the other 3 guys power for himself as the comic states. The Wrecker and Bulldozer were not amped. Nice try though.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch has stated Thing is stronger than he is. Who's word would you rather take?

Thunderball may have been amped cause he was trying to steal the other 3 guys power for himself as the comic states. The Wrecker and Bulldozer were not amped. Nice try though.

Easily Sasquatch as noted he has VASTLY stronger strength feats. He can also become Tanaraq an Elder God, the personification of death on Earth and a being that is older than the Earth

Actually later in the Thor tie-in after the AF battle, they admited the dimension feeded them power, but since they left it for so long they were drained of it. What? No. Thunderball wasn't trying to steal the others powers, they got banished into the dimension as Loki stole their powers in the tie-in and were charged up by the dimension as stated.

Soleran
Hulk

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soleran
Hulk

Agreed, just clearly up some inaccurate comments concering Sasquatch.

Clobberin Time!
Easily Sasquatch as noted he has VASTLY stronger strength feats. He can also become Tanaraq an Elder God, the personification of death on Earth and a being that is older than the Earth

Actually later in the Thor tie-in after the AF battle, they admited the dimension feeded them power, but since they left it for so long they were drained of it. What? No. Thunderball wasn't trying to steal the others powers, they got banished into the dimension as Loki stole their powers in the tie-in and were charged up by the dimension as stated. You are wrong again. The Thor tie-in issue was before the AF battle and they were not amped when they took out AF.

Thing is stronger as Saquatch already stated. It's the more recent.

BTW you have scans of the Omega Flight #1 battle?

King_Mungi
You are wrong again. The Thor tie-in issue was before the AF battle and they were not amped when they took out AF.

Thing is stronger as Saquatch already stated. It's the more recent.

BTW you have scans of the Omega Flight #1 battle?

What? yes they were amped they even said it in the comic as they gained power from the dimension. You really didn't read it did you? You even said Thunderball wanted to steal their powers when he never did.

Not really as just last year (Alpha Flight vol.3) he punched a hole in a trans-displacement trap bringing all realties together. He basically punched a hole in reality.

Not yet, I just got home from work. I should have them in the respect thread tommorow. Sasquatch was winning, but had an emotional breakdown and started to cry as he had a flashback of Alpha Flight dying and the Crew threw a tanker on him blowing up and then attacked him on the ground and the issue ended. The fight isn't over yet.

jinzin

Ideally that would play more into Sasquatch favor, giving into Tanaraq.

hmmm and yet the handbook was the law and the letter when it came to wendigo.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
hmmm and yet the handbook was the law and the letter when it came to wendigo.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well considering I had scans to back up what the handbook said. Handbooks underestimate people, not over.

jinzin
Things feats>>Sasquatches feats. That's twice Sasquatch was wrecked by the crew. Things did it twice.

KMC Sasquatch is overrated big time. laughing out loud

jinzin
Well considering I had scans to back up what the handbook said. Handbooks underestimate people, not over.

nonsense!.. you said that it was impossible for sabretooth to rip wendigo up...
And yet character's have been doing it since his third or fourth appearance.

Wolverine did it easily,
snowbird did it in the form of a REGULAR WOLVERINE (no admantium there).
wolverine did it with bone claws..

and you were were wrong anyways... since that was sabretooth during the weapon x ongoing series.. so HE HAD ADMANTIUM.... no expression

I can just as easily post scans that support myself as well...

but you're arguments more credible because you have feats that ARE NOT COMPARITIVE and a handbook that's ambiguous and wrong?... uh-huh no expression

hell you've stated on multiple occasions that wendigo is the same wendigo that appeared in amazing spiderman and yet your handbooks, as well as pretty much EVERY OTHER wendigo appearance support the claim that they are in fact UNRELATED... pfffft....

BAH I SAY TO YOUR HANDBOOKS! HOGWASH!

you can't just pick and chose when the handbooks are the lawa and the letter just because they suit you at the time. What the f**k?

jinzin
Originally posted by Sabretooth

I don't view it that way... it's like arguing that hulk's going to go devil hulk for every fight just because in certain circumstances he can... walter may be able to transform into taneraq but it happens so few and far between that I see no reason to assume it'll be the standard on these fights. erm

King_Mungi
nonsense!.. you said that it was impossible for sabretooth to rip wendigo up...
And yet character's have been doing it since his third or fourth appearance.

Wolverine did it easily,
snowbird did it in the form of a REGULAR WOLVERINE (no admantium there).
wolverine did it with bone claws..

and you were were wrong anyways... since that was sabretooth during the weapon x ongoing series.. so HE HAD ADMANTIUM.... no expression

I can just as easily post scans that support myself as well...

but you're arguments more credible because you have feats that ARE NOT COMPARITIVE and a handbook that's ambiguous and wrong?... uh-huh no expression

hell you've stated on multiple occasions that wendigo is the same wendigo that appeared in amazing spiderman and yet your handbooks, as well as pretty much EVERY OTHER wendigo appearance support the claim that they are in fact UNRELATED... pfffft....

BAH I SAY TO YOUR HANDBOOKS! HOGWASH!

No they didn't, and Sabertooth killed him with his regular claws not even adamintium and a feat as stated you can't do. Wendigo can't be killed,

No Wolverine did not do it that easily as noted when he had adamintium he struggled and was shock he didn't do more damage than he did. Later bone claw scratches Wendigo's eye when Wolverine with adamintium claws couldn't do it.

Snowbird is mystical and from the same people who created the Wendigo.

Nope, it was without adamintium I checked. If he did then that's fine, yet skinning Wendigo the way he did? nuh uh.

I basically have posted all of Wendigo's apperances sans one.

What are you talking about? As noted by Shaman and SNowbird the Gods of the Artic have put a spell protecting his durability as noted.

Where did I state it was the same Wendigo? As it wasn't, he was scared off by Wolverine yelling at him. Uh huh...he was actually a peaceful Wendigo, that is not the same Wendigo

King_Mungi
I don't view it that way... it's like arguing that hulk's going to go devil hulk for every fight just because in certain circumstances he can... walter may be able to transform into taneraq but it happens so few and far between that I see no reason to assume it'll be the standard on these fights. erm

No, if you actually read his apperances you would know as stated he is constantly at threat of Tanaraq taking over.

Rick/Genis

I was just about to say something like this but you beat me to it. To me... I think Banner should be in the equation as much as Tanaraq.

The battle doesn't say So and so vs. Banner or So and so vs. Tanaraq

It says Hulk and Sasquatch.

King_Mungi
I was just about to say something like this but you beat me to it. To me... I think Banner should be in the equation as much as Tanaraq.

The battle doesn't say So and so vs. Banner or So and so vs. Tanaraq

It says Hulk and Sasquatch.

Except as I mentioned a few times in this thread, Tanaraq can increase Sasquatch strength without actually turning into Tanaraq. He is like Hulk with rage increasing his strength.

Anyways Hulk wins this, no one is doubting that

jinzin
No they didn't, and Sabertooth killed him with his regular claws not even adamintium and a feat as stated you can't do. Wendigo can't be killed,

No Wolverine did not do it that easily as noted when he had adamintium he struggled and was shock he didn't do more damage than he did. Later bone claw scratches Wendigo's eye when Wolverine with adamintium claws couldn't do it.

Snowbird is mystical and from the same people who created the Wendigo.

Nope, it was without adamintium I checked. If he did then that's fine, yet skinning Wendigo the way he did? nuh uh.

I basically have posted all of Wendigo's apperances sans one.

What are you talking about? As noted by Shaman and SNowbird the Gods of the Artic have put a spell protecting his durability as noted.

Where did I state it was the same Wendigo? As it wasn't, he was scared off by Wolverine yelling at him. Uh huh...he was actually a peaceful Wendigo, that is not the same Wendigo

Umm yeah it WAS admantiumized sabretooth. no expression

you must have checked wrong because sabrertooth had his admantium skeleton all the way from wolverine's best there is sotry arc to the house of M incident.
the Sabretooth 4 part series was in TANDEM with admantiumized sabes.. end of story.

actually wolverine's bone claws tore up wendigo's face.
wolverine STATES ON PANEL that wendigo is "NO WHERE NEAR AS IMPENITRIBLE AS HULK" he cut him up and put the kibosh on wendi's nonsense when hulk couldn't.. wolverine's NEVER HAD a hard time cutting wendigo up, what he said was that he couldn't believe that he hadn't done more damage which can be attested to wendi's healing factor.
So snowbirds claws >or = admantium. gotcha. wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

His durability is suited for BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA.. NOT EVISCERATION and NOT PENETRATION... why else have bullets penetrated him? why else would he be scared of humans coming for him in tug boats?

I'm talking about the "bigger than the world trade centers" wendigo that you keep relating to the one we're discussing now, and don't deny that you've either stated or implied them to be the same especially since you've put them both in the same respect thread. What the f**k?

jinzin
No, if you actually read his apperances you would know as stated he is constantly at threat of Tanaraq taking over.

and yet it happens soooooooo often right?

King_Mungi
Umm yeah it WAS admantiumized sabretooth. no expression

you must have checked wrong because sabrertooth had his admantium skeleton all the way from wolverine's best there is sotry arc to the house of M incident.
the Sabretooth 4 part series was in TANDEM with admantiumized sabes.. end of story.

actually wolverine's bone claws tore up wendigo's face.
wolverine STATES ON PANEL that wendigo is "NO WHERE NEAR AS IMPENITRIBLE AS HULK" he cut him up and put the kibosh on wendi's nonsense when hulk couldn't.. wolverine's NEVER HAD a hard time cutting wendigo up, what he said was that he couldn't believe that he hadn't done more damage which can be attested to wendi's healing factor.
So snowbirds claws >or = admantium. gotcha. wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

His durability is suited for BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA.. NOT EVISCERATION and NOT PENETRATION... why else have bullets penetrated him? why else would he be scared of humans coming for him in tug boats?

I'm talking about the "bigger than the world trade centers" wendigo that you keep relating to the one we're discussing now, and don't deny that you've either stated or implied them to be the same especially since you've put them both in the same respect thread. What the f**k?

Proof as I read it not to long ago again and don't recall stating it was adamintium Sabertooth. Not doubting you, as I was under the impression it was classic Sabertooth

The writer of that said it was a flashback (Set in the past), I will see if I can dig up the interview again at alphawaves.com

I even said that, but I also said adamintium claws never did that, so why would bone claws fair so well? PIS. I never said he wasn't, but it was Hulk and Wolverine working together that put Wendigo down not Wolverine. Actually he stated he DID have a hard time cutting him up, and if he did he healed pretty darn quick

Considering she is mystical and from the same source where Wendigo gets his power. She would obviously bypass the spell.

Your talking about the weak Wenndigo who was peaveful and was basically scared of Wolverine. Hardly in character to Wendigo's other apperances

I didn't actually, as the handbook even states their not the same but he is still called Wendigo so that's why I added it. I have NEVER said they were the same. Interesting to note that Wendigo was going to appear in Omega Flight, but was cut
----
Question to you as it confused me, did Sabertooth lose his adamintium again? As the recent issue of Wolverine it sure seems like it, I guess he might have lost it in the HOM retcon. Thoughts?

King_Mungi
and yet it happens soooooooo often right?

Actually yes, even Snowbird got possessed by him twice and was at risk 2 other times until she eventually died. This was just in a 5 issue span.

hily
pfft jinzin is totally winning this debate...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by hily
pfft jinzin is totally winning this debate...

There is no debate, we all agreed Hulk wins and Jinzin is making comments about things directly stated in the comics and claiming things I never said.

Clobberin Time!
What? yes they were amped they even said it in the comic as they gained power from the dimension. You really didn't read it did you? You even said Thunderball wanted to steal their powers when he never did.

Not really as just last year (Alpha Flight vol.3) he punched a hole in a trans-displacement trap bringing all realties together. He basically punched a hole in reality.

Not yet, I just got home from work. I should have them in the respect thread tommorow. Sasquatch was winning, but had an emotional breakdown and started to cry as he had a flashback of Alpha Flight dying and the Crew threw a tanker on him blowing up and then attacked him on the ground and the issue ended. The fight isn't over yet. Dude you are lying big time. First you said the Thor tie-in issues were after the battle when indeed they were before the battle with AF. And you were saying I didn't read the story? Give me a break. They were not amped during that fight and you cannot show me a scan saying they were gaining power or you would have by now.

Anybody have the scan of Sasquatch saying Ben is stronger than he is?

King_Mungi
Dude you are lying big time. First you said the Thor tie-in issues were after the battle when indeed they were before the battle with AF. And you were saying I didn't read the story? Give me a break. They were not amped during that fight and you cannot show me a scan saying they were gaining power or you would have by now.

Anybody have the scan of Sasquatch saying Ben is stronger than he is?

Uhhh...I was talking about TWO tie-ins. One before where they lose their power, then they appear in Alpha Flight get charged from the dimension and they appear later again in Thor. I already did show you a scan, and they were depowered after being tossed into the dimension as noted, they got supercharged as Thunderball expalins as noted. You said Thunderball tried to steal their powers when he never did, so yes have you read the issue?

It was in Infinite Crusade, I will see if I can whip it up

OneDumbG0
I, for one, take exception to Tanaraq coming out and clearly beating Hulk. If Sasquatch gets to that kind of peak rage where he loses himself, it's only fair to say that Hulk does also. I've read your respect threads. Tanaraq wasn't particularly impressive. He's mostly hype and fluff, people talking about how dangerous or ancient he is as opposed to him really doing anything. Exiles non-continuity was a bit more impressive, but I could name several non-continuity Hulks that make Tanaraq look like a cheap imitation.

Which in the end, Sasquatch really is. He is a cheap imitation of the Hulk. He couldn't even get his own origin, they had to hijack Hulk's origin. He is indeed underrated in these forums. But he is not in Hulk's league. And I'm not impressed with Tanaraq either. Guy comes out, hits Aurora and Snowbird in owl form... doesn't even knock em out with the hit, rampages in the city a little while and gets killed by a shape-shifter who cannot even possess his full power according to your theory. Yay. Sorry if this sounds like haterade, but Sasquatch in any form needs to stand on a high-chair to kiss Hulk's ass.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I, for one, take exception to Tanaraq coming out and clearly beating Hulk. If Sasquatch gets to that kind of peak rage where he loses himself, it's only fair to say that Hulk does also. I've read your respect threads. Tanaraq wasn't particularly impressive. He's mostly hype and fluff, people talking about how dangerous or ancient he is as opposed to him really doing anything. Exiles non-continuity was a bit more impressive, but I could name several non-continuity Hulks that make Tanaraq look like a cheap imitation.

Which in the end, Sasquatch really is. He is a cheap imitation of the Hulk. He couldn't even get his own origin, they had to hijack Hulk's origin. He is indeed underrated in these forums. But he is not in Hulk's league. And I'm not impressed with Tanaraq either. Guy comes out, hits Aurora and Snowbird in owl form... doesn't even knock em out with the hit, rampages in the city a little while and gets killed by a shape-shifter who cannot even possess his full power according to your theory. Yay. Sorry if this sounds like haterade, but Sasquatch in any form needs to stand on a high-chair to kiss Hulk's ass.

Not impressive? one look he severly damaged Talisman the avatar of the Gods and Dr.Strange's equal. Also no as I have said in many threads he is still unknown what he can do, but look at the other feats of the Great Beasts your underestimating him. Like who? Mauvais a being that fought the Ancient One and Dr.Strange was unsure he could beat was terrified of the Great Beasts and the Gods of the Artic who are the Beasts equal manhandled him.

Actually, he was under the 20 minute limit where he can be stopped as noted and past the limit would never be stopped. Actually yes she can as immortal Snowbird, as mortal Snowbird who was striped of her god-hood could not access his full power. Exiles Tanaraq, easily defeated Zarathos, Kulan Gath, Doom, etc. Easy now, Sasquatch does have a win over an alternate reality Savage Hulk.

OneDumbG0
Not impressive? one look he severly damaged Talisman the avatar of the Gods and Dr.Strange's equal. Also no as I have said in many threads he is still unknown what he can do, but look at the other feats of the Great Beasts your underestimating him. Like who? Mauvais a being that fought the Ancient One and Dr.Strange was unsure he could beat was terrified of the Great Beasts and the Gods of the Artic who are the Beasts equal manhandled him.

Actually, he was under the 20 minute limit where he can be stopped as noted and past the limit would never be stopped. Actually yes she can as immortal Snowbird, as mortal Snowbird who was striped of her god-hood could not access his full power. Exiles Tanaraq, easily defeated Zarathos, Kulan Gath, Doom, etc. Easy now, Sasquatch does have a win over an alternate reality Savage Hulk. Talisman is Dr. Strange's equal through hype and fluff. And Dr. Strange can't do a damn thing about Hulk also. If he could he would, he's tried and he can't. His own words. This amounts to hype and fluff, but since you appear to be fond of taking characters' words at face value, then Hulk's hype and fluff has always been leagues over Tanaraq's.

Maestro has defeated every hero and villain in 'Future Imperfect.' When an alternate Tanaraq does something like that, my position will still remain unchanged, because continuity Tanaraq still does not impress me. I don't expect much from Omega Flight either. Sasquatch surviving Michael's assault was the most impressive thing I've seen him do. He got one-shotted, but at least he survived.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Talisman is Dr. Strange's equal through hype and fluff. And Dr. Strange can't do a damn thing about Hulk also. If he could he would, he's tried and he can't. His own words. This amounts to hype and fluff, but since you appear to be fond of taking characters' words at face value, then Hulk's hype and fluff has always been leagues over Tanaraq's.

Maestro has defeated every hero and villain in 'Future Imperfect.' When an alternate Tanaraq does something like that, my position will still remain unchanged, because continuity Tanaraq still does not impress me. I don't expect much from Omega Flight either. Sasquatch surviving Michael's assault was the most impressive thing I've seen him do. He got one-shotted, but at least he survived.

No by feats and what is shown. Not really as Strange has shown he can, you have to look at the statements and past experiences which I have done and commented on them. Yet people who have not read Alpha Flight, who are basing their knowledge off of a respect thread claim to be an expect. That's where I draw the line

No he didn't, the atomic blast did as stated. He merely survived and become stronger, who still got beat by Prof Hulk. Tanaraq hasn't appeared in Omega Flight and uuuuuh...we havn't even seen what happened during the fight with the Collective it happened off panel.

Clobberin Time!
Uhhh...I was talking about TWO tie-ins. One before where they lose their power, then they appear in Alpha Flight get charged from the dimension and they appear later again in Thor. I already did show you a scan, and they were depowered after being tossed into the dimension as noted, they got supercharged as Thunderball expalins as noted. You said Thunderball tried to steal their powers when he never did, so yes have you read the issue? You said they were after the AF battle when in reality they were both before it. You have scans to back up your claims of them being powered up? Please post them if you do. Thunderball was always trying to overthrow the Wrecker to be the leader of the team. You are scraping the barrel.

It was in Infinite Crusade, I will see if I can whip it up Please do.

guy222
You said they were after the AF battle when in reality they were both before it. You have scans to back up your claims of them being powered up? Please post them if you do. Thunderball was always trying to overthrow the Wrecker to be the leader of the team. You are scraping the barrel.

Please do.

Hulk>Sasquatch

King_Mungi
You said they were after the AF battle when in reality they were both before it. You have scans to back up your claims of them being powered up? Please post them if you do. Thunderball was always trying to overthrow the Wrecker to be the leader of the team. You are scraping the barrel.

Please do.

No I didn't, I said one was before and one was after, go back and check. That's a fact, and I explained it a few times already in this thread. I already proved Thunderball was, I will have to get the scans when they appeared later in Thor. No you said he was trying to steal their powers in the comic, when he wasn't. Your the one scraping the barrel. How many scans have I provided already? I have provided everything with scans, so don't pull that

Here you go, and later Sasquatch in the comic solo's She Hulk who at the time was Thing's equal. It's a meh!
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Crusades-05-27.jpg

Originally posted by guy222
Hulk>Sasquatch

Agreed, just correcting some inaccurate comments people are making.

Clobberin Time!
No I didn't, I said one was before and one was after, go back and check. That's a fact, and I explained it a few times already in this thread. I already proved Thunderball was, I will have to get the scans when they appeared later in Thor. No you said he was trying to steal their powers in the comic, when he wasn't. Your the one scraping the barrel. How many scans have I provided already? I have provided everything with scans, so don't pull that

Here you go, and later Sasquatch in the comic solo's She Hulk who at the time was Thing's equal. It's a meh!

Agreed, just correcting some inaccurate comments people are making. What Thor tie-in issue are you talking about?

Thunderball was trying to take Wreckers power when he was locked into that dimension cause he wanted it all for himself. He could not take more than they had.

King_Mungi
What Thor tie-in issue are you talking about?

Thunderball was trying to take Wreckers power when he was locked into that dimension cause he wanted it all for himself. He could not take more than they had.

First tie-in the lead into Alpha Flight was Thor #429-431. The next tie in was later and I belive was Thor #443, but I'm scanning through my collection now to find it

No he didn't, they were powerless thanks to Loki so Thunderball got the idea to charge up using a "Trans-dimensional power siphon, patterned on my altered cell-tissue and programmed to begin a search-retrieve sweep should my bio-reading alter"

Clobberin Time!
First tie-in the lead into Alpha Flight was Thor #429-431. The next tie in was later and I belive was Thor #443, but I'm scanning through my collection now to find it

No he didn't, they were powerless thanks to Loki so Thunderball got the idea to charge up using a "Trans-dimensional power siphon, patterned on my altered cell-tissue and programmed to begin a search-retrieve sweep should my bio-reading alter" Well god damm we are now making progress. I did not read Thor #443 but still would like to see scans of this.

King_Mungi
Well god damm we are now making progress. I did not read Thor #443 but still would like to see scans of this.

It's not that direct issue, just know it's around there. Hopefully tommorow depending on how nuts work is might have the scans up.

Sorry for the delays such as the Infinite Crusade scan, got busy.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
BLAH BLAH BLAH IN NO WAY IS SASQUATCH EVEN ON HULKS LEVEL IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AS A WHOLE

RIGHTONMYSIDE
HULK IS BASICALLY MARVELS PINNACLE STRONG GUY WHEN WRITTEN TO HIS OPTIMUM CHARACTER POTENTIAL HE IS WITHOUT EQUAL IN THE MORTAL HERO DEPARTMENT. ENCHANTMENTS OR MAGIC MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BETTER HIM HOWEVER HE CAN BECOME MORE POWERFUL BY RAGE AND THAT S WAHT MAKES HIM TOP OF THE TREE

llagrok
Originally posted by RIGHTONMYSIDE
HULK IS BASICALLY MARVELS PINNACLE STRONG GUY WHEN WRITTEN TO HIS OPTIMUM CHARACTER POTENTIAL HE IS WITHOUT EQUAL IN THE MORTAL HERO DEPARTMENT. ENCHANTMENTS OR MAGIC MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BETTER HIM HOWEVER HE CAN BECOME MORE POWERFUL BY RAGE AND THAT S WAHT MAKES HIM TOP OF THE TREE '

I R TEH CAPXORS!!

RIGHTONMYSIDE
AHEM A THANK U ER A YEA

Clobberin Time!
Well god damm we are now making progress. I did not read Thor #443 but still would like to see scans of this. Did you ever find proof the Crew was amped up yet?

Sasquatch sure is taking a beating in Omega Flight though. Their dragging him around Canada like a mutt.

shksprtx
Did you ever find proof the Crew was amped up yet?

Sasquatch sure is taking a beating in Omega Flight though. Their dragging him around Canada like a mutt.

It ain't over yet.

Also, as Mungi has pointed out a number of times:

1) A non-jobbing crew is no joke (I've finally come around on that argument)

2) Sas had a mental breakdown during the fight in OF #1, then got clobbered with an exploding tanker truck

This, along with the events in OF #2 and other things I've seen/read as far as previews for OF #3, leads me to believe that:

3) Tanaraq has likely already taken over control from Walter, and is biding his time until he can get the crew in position for some serious retribution

The flip side of that argument is this: why would Tanaraq allow himself to be degraded by the crew in such a way? I'm not sure, but based on the preview for OF #3 that I've seen, I suspect Tanaraq is luring the Crew to the Realm of the Great Beasts, where his power will be infinitely greater than theirs...or where their deaths will allow him to manifest fully (rather than as an avatar) on earth...

Either way, yes Sasquatch took a beating, but I suspect it was largely CIS (point #2 above).

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by shksprtx
It ain't over yet.

Also, as Mungi has pointed out a number of times:

1) A non-jobbing crew is no joke (I've finally come around on that argument)

2) Sas had a mental breakdown during the fight in OF #1, then got clobbered with an exploding tanker truck

This, along with the events in OF #2 and other things I've seen/read as far as previews for OF #3, leads me to believe that:

3) Tanaraq has likely already taken over control from Walter, and is biding his time until he can get the crew in position for some serious retribution

The flip side of that argument is this: why would Tanaraq allow himself to be degraded by the crew in such a way? I'm not sure, but based on the preview for OF #3 that I've seen, I suspect Tanaraq is luring the Crew to the Realm of the Great Beasts, where his power will be infinitely greater than theirs...or where their deaths will allow him to manifest fully (rather than as an avatar) on earth...

Either way, yes Sasquatch took a beating, but I suspect it was largely CIS (point #2 above). I don't think Sasquatch is influenced by Tanaraq anymore. Wolverine #53 helps prove this. And Sasquatch getting beat up alot lately also makes me believe this. I mean Tanaraq never comes out to play when his chips are down. Well atleast 99% of the time. Hopefully this series will clear this up.

Don't really matter how you look at it Sasquatch is taking a major beating. He's being used as a punching bag so far in Omega Flight.

And about the tanker explosion. If I remember right Sasquatch saw the truck coming but wasn't fast enough to elude the attack.

shksprtx
I don't think Sasquatch is influenced by Tanaraq anymore. Wolverine #53 helps prove this. And Sasquatch getting beat up alot lately also makes me believe this. I mean Tanaraq never comes out to play when his chips are down. Well atleast 99% of the time. Hopefully this series will clear this up.

Don't really matter how you look at it Sasquatch is taking a major beating. He's being used as a punching bag so far in Omega Flight.

And about the tanker explosion. If I remember right Sasquatch saw the truck coming but wasn't fast enough to elude the attack.

Certain strong hints in OF #2 and early previews for OF #3 seem to indicate rather bluntly that Tanaraq is still in the picture. We won't know for sure until next month or two, but the hints are there.

As for the tanker, whether he saw it coming or not, it was too late as he had had a mental breakdown remembering the death of his teammates and was momentarily unable to act.

King_Mungi
Did you ever find proof the Crew was amped up yet?

Whoops yeah, here's 1 scan so far I scanned awhile ago. Here's Thunderball talking about he gained his power from the dimensions and augmented his powers. Keep in mind when they were banished to this dimension they had no powers thanks to Loki. He uses a "Trans-dimensional power siphon, patterned on my altered cell-tissue and programmed to begin a search-retrieve sweep should my bio-reading alter". This goes with the scan I posted awhile ago that mentioned Thunderball was growing by the second.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight119-14.jpg

Meh! It's good for the story, I don't mind.

I don't think Sasquatch is influenced by Tanaraq anymore. Wolverine #53 helps prove this.

Way back in Alpha Flight #119 it mentions something is taking over Walter's body once again and this was after he switched bodies with Snowbird. Ummm...Loeb is not the best for contunity and here's a quote from Scott Kolins the artist from Omega Flight after reading Wolverine #53

http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=2080&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

Scott Kolins: "Glad most of you are really enjoying #2. #3 is going to crank things up another notch - brace yourselves!

BTW- has anyone else seen the Sasquatch appearance in Woverine #53? WTF? I'm going to have a talk with that Loeb fellow."

And Sasquatch getting beat up alot lately also makes me believe this. I mean Tanaraq never comes out to play when his chips are down. Well atleast 99% of the time. Hopefully this series will clear this up.

Tanaraq doesn't come out always, but his influence as noted with Walter is always with him and apparently Tanaraq is now in a cage in the Realm of the Beasts and is as big as a building.

http://www.alphaflight.net/news_archives/of3_11-12.jpg

Well considering the Crew was said to be augemented noted on the Marvel website, it's most likely Tanaraq influencing them. As it was him that summoned them to the ROM and enter the Realm of the Beasts. Most likely to free him.

http://www.marvel.com/news/-1.970

"Not soon after we learn that some of Canada's new residents are none other than an amped up Wrecking Crew!"

Sasquatch has taken far worse attacks and shurgged it off, it was done for the story.

We know for a fact the Crew is going to get it eventually. Heck in OF #4 the Crew will be taking on Omega Flight themselves. Their hardly weak now so them beating Sasquatch is moot. Especially considering the Crew in the past has beat Thor and nearly killed Hercules even put him in a coma.

Clobberin Time!
Whoops yeah, here's 1 scan so far I scanned awhile ago. Here's Thunderball talking about he gained his power from the dimensions and augmented his powers. Keep in mind when they were banished to this dimension they had no powers thanks to Loki. He uses a "Trans-dimensional power siphon, patterned on my altered cell-tissue and programmed to begin a search-retrieve sweep should my bio-reading alter". This goes with the scan I posted awhile ago that mentioned Thunderball was growing by the second.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight119-14.jpg

Umm...where does it say he had augmented power? Or any of them had augmented power? Loki took the power that he was suppose to get. Thunderball took it back but there is no indication he took back more than they had.

King_Mungi
Umm...where does it say he had augmented power? Or any of them had augmented power? Loki took the power that he was suppose to get. Thunderball took it back but there is no indication he took back more than they had.

Like I mentioned above, they had no powers at all Thunderball got supercharged from the dimension and in the previous issue was revealed Thunderball was growing stronger by the second in Alpha Flight #118. I posted that scan earlier here, somewhere in the pages.

Even in the fight with Alpha Flight Wrecker was absorbing their attacks and growing stronger as well, such as absorbing Aurora's lightening.

mighty adam
Sasquatch has not been depowered EVER, so why the hell are all you saying that claiming there is a classic and a current version? He is still Tanaraq's avatar and as noted often holds back his strength due to fear losing control.

Even Sasquatch has beaten an alternate reality Hulk, so why are all you simply discrediting him? I assume lack of knowledge of the character alternate reality who cares. 616 hulk will beat the fur off this big foot wannabe

King_Mungi
Originally posted by mighty adam
alternate reality who cares. 616 hulk will beat the fur off this big foot wannabe

The Alternate reality was created by Llan, an abstract being and yes we all agreed that Hulk wins, BUT when they fought in 616 Hulk didn't beat "the fur off him" and that was before his rage and pain strength increase upgrade or reveal.

Clobberin Time!
The Alternate reality was created by Llan, an abstract being and yes we all agreed that Hulk wins, BUT when they fought in 616 Hulk didn't beat "the fur off him" and that was before his rage and pain strength increase upgrade or reveal. Well I don't think the rage or pain strength increase helped him very much in his fights with Juggernaut or Wrecking Crew. I mean I don't think we see it enough to be even a proper ability or if he can even do it.

King_Mungi
Well I don't think the rage or pain strength increase helped him very much in his fights with Juggernaut or Wrecking Crew. I mean I don't think we see it enough to be even a proper ability or if he can even do it.

The X-Men apperance was badly written and ignored basic power sets and abilities from members of Alpha Flight from Snowbird to Guardian. It was poorly written, and Sasquatch barely even fought the crew, it was basically all the other members of AF we barely even saw Walter at all.

masterbruce
bump

King_Mungi
....Hulk wins

Blur
....Hulk wins Basically.

masterbruce
....Hulk wins

what happened to Tanaraq? why doesnt Sas become Tanaraq in this battle?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by masterbruce
what happened to Tanaraq? why doesnt Sas become Tanaraq in this battle?

Like I said in the other thread he doesn't instantly become Tanaraq and all the time. Sometimes he can change in seconds, other times never.

Sasquatch doesn't even want to releash Tanaraq, so he often holds back his strength , but Tanaraq takes control if Walter's soul is weakened.

masterbruce
Like I said in the other thread he doesn't instantly become Tanaraq and all the time. Sometimes he can change in seconds, other times never. Sasquatch doesn't want to releash Tanaraq, so he often holds back his strength , but Tanaraq takes control if Walter's soul is weakened.

so I don't get why you're saying in this battle Tanaraq doesnt take over Walter but it does in the battle against Logan?

King_Mungi
so I don't get why you're saying in this battle Tanaraq doesnt take over Walter but it does in the battle against Logan?

Actually I did say it's possible in this battle it would happen, Sas even has a win over Hulk without going Tanaraq

If you read in my posts I said he can become stronger via rage or pain via Tanaraq. That doesn't mean he becomes Tanaraq himself, but grows stronger because of him.

masterbruce
Actually I did say it's possible in this battle it would happen, Sas even has a win over Hulk without going Tanaraq

If you read in my posts I said he can become stronger via rage or pain via Tanaraq. That doesn't mean he becomes Tanaraq himself, but grows stronger because of him.

but by your logic, Sas should win this battle as well...considering he holds his own against Hulk for a while, then Hulk rages on and beats on Sas for a bit, then Sas powers up and they match each other...this process continues till Sas becomes Tanaraq and finishes Hulk off.

If anything, Sas has more likelihood of reaching Tanaraq fighthing against Hulk than against Logan.

King_Mungi
but by your logic, Sas should win this battle as well...considering he holds his own against Hulk for a while, then Hulk rages on and beats on Sas for a bit, then Sas powers up and they match each other...this process continues till Sas becomes Tanaraq and finishes Hulk off.

If anything, Sas has more likelihood of reaching Tanaraq fighthing against Hulk than against Logan.

Potentially yes, but that doesn't mean much as it's just potentially. I think Hulk's strength augmentation increases at a higher level then Walter's as he really hasn't shown a consitent level of his rage augmentation. So can Hulk finish him before he gets out of hand? I think so.

I even said that in this thread, and would Sas even need to go Tanaraq against Wolveine? Hell no.

DEVILHULK
Any Hulk owns any Sas 10/10.

Blur
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
Any Hulk owns any Sas 10/10. Why would that be? Thye both have the same pwoers? But Sas can become someone stronger.

Your post.... laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Hulk would take Sasquatch down hard. Sure, he held his own back in the day but Hulk is written stronger and Sasquatch isn't written like he was back then currently.

I gotta go with Hulk.

Tony Stark

Agreed, just correcting some inaccurate comments people are making.

confused

Ben has toyed with Jen during numerous fights never going full out and it has never been close (except when Ben had an alcohol blood content of 11.86 that one issue) You stating that she was Ben's equal is pure opinion and quite the grasp IMO.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Hulk would take Sasquatch down hard. Sure, he held his own back in the day but Hulk is written stronger and Sasquatch isn't written like he was back then currently.

I gotta go with Hulk.

Agreed

Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Ben has toyed with Jen during numerous fights never going full out and it has never been close (except when Ben had an alcohol blood content of 11.86 that one issue) You stating that she was Ben's equal is pure opinion and quite the grasp IMO.

Talking about handbook stats, like Sasquatch is listed as class 70 but Sasquatch took She Hulk out with one hit. There was no toying around, he slashed her and she was down.

CaptainStoic
Did you see what the Hulk did to Jen recently? and he was just warning her.

Estacado
You will see what will Jen do to Hulk.....shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
You will see what will Jen do Hulk.....shifty

laughing.

CaptainStoic
Yea i guess she could sue him for beating the hell out of her.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Did you see what the Hulk did to Jen recently? and he was just warning her.

Errrr? that She Hulk comment wasn't a statement of Sas > Hulk I made. It was a comment about Infinite Crusade seperate from this debate.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yea i guess she could sue him for beating the hell out of her.

She can do worse

shifty

FearOfBlood
Any hulk anytime.

Harry Fingerman
Any hulk anytime. How many socks do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.