Who has the most ridicules powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
I'm gonna have to say Black Bolt.

I can take the fact that he has a powerful hypersonic scream, but the effects he can produce are, well, ridicules.

Let's see, he can "use his scream" to:

Grant himself superhuman strength and invulnerability.

Manipulate molecules.

Rip holes through reality

To survive in space.

Channel his power into a single devastating punch called "The Master Blow".

Redatom65
Hulk, his strength is fueled by his fanboys dedicated worshipping

Tha C-Master
Lobo, but that's what his character is all about.

Symmetric Chaos
MrImmortal and RessurectionMan

Boots

Symmetric Chaos

Disappear
his scream, and most of the powers you just listed, are side-effects of his main power, which is the harnessing and manipulating of electrons. it's just an interesting application

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

I can take the fact that he has a powerful hypersonic scream, but the effects he can produce are, well, ridicules.

Manipulate molecules.

To survive in space.

Channel his power into a single devastating punch called "The Master Blow".

Your spelling of ridiculous is ridiculous.

Evil_Ash
Bah. I've always had a problem spelling ridiculous. stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

Manipulate molecules.

To survive in space.

Channel his power into a single devastating punch called "The Master Blow". He can do more then that. And the scream isn't hypersonic... it causes a disturbance in the electromagnetic field, and destructivley manipulates the electrons in other substances.

NiņoAraņa
Sentry, i mean, the power of a million exploding suns? come on

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
RessurectionMan Why, because it's impossible to permanently kill him?

Or is it ridiculous that each time he resurrects, he can come back with nearly any super power he wishes? shifty

Boots
Hitler had really sucky superpowers too.

His gun beat Dr.Strange and in invaders he tricked Thor into joining the axis and beating up Namor and the Torch.

grey fox

Galan007
Originally posted by grey fox
Whats even more ridiculous is that Sentry got his powers from the super soldier serum. And that Spidey said he had fought Galactus to a standstill. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Why, because it's impossible to permanently kill him?

Or is it ridiculous that each time he resurrects, he can come back with nearly any super power he wishes? shifty

I was thinking more along the lines of "I HAVE TO DO WHAT FOR MY POWER TO WORK?!?!?"

CasanoVa
Originally posted by grey fox
Whats even more ridiculous is that Sentry got his powers from the super soldier serum.

That was fuggin' awesome IMO, but it was x 10000 or something, A good twist I thought actually.

SpunkySmurph
Nice name change, V.

I'll still call you V though, cause it's easier.

Entity
Superman nuff said!

Boots

Entity

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
Umm...What the hell is that suppost to say?

Something about saying crap I think.

Scoobless
Green Lanterns are pretty ridiculous.

StarsNeverFall7
Darwin?? The ability to instantly adapt to anything...

What If...
Jazz.

He's blue...

chithappens
Originally posted by Galan007
And that Spidey said he had fought Galactus to a standstill. roll eyes (sarcastic)

where the hell is that

phillipan
Storm can apparently "percieve the universe as patterns of energy and bend it to her will".

And I thought she manipulated weather.

Endless Mike
Mxyzptlk, obviously

darthgoober
Originally posted by Entity
Umm...What the hell is that suppost to say?
It translates roughly to....

It always talks shitting dirt.

The Fake Macoy
Does anyone else find it ironic that Darwin's powers are the exact opposite of what Charles Darwin actually said? They completely break his theories on evolution...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Does anyone else find it ironic that Darwin's powers are the exact opposite of what Charles Darwin actually said? They completely break his theories on evolution...

The very fact that the Xmen exists due to the Celestials goes against evoultion.

Endless Mike
The very fact that the Xmen exists due to the Celestials goes against evoultion.

Not really.... evolution doesn't say that genetic modification of organisms by conscious entities is impossible.

Humans today IRL can already genetically engineer things.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not really.... evolution doesn't say that genetic modification of organisms by conscious entities is impossible.

Humans today IRL can already genetically engineer things.

What I mean is that the Xmen aren't evolved they're modified.

StarsNeverFall7
His theory really isn't disproven by the character, the strong adapts to survive, same idea with the character really, just on a more rediciulous level..

manjaro
i would suck three nuts just to have Black Bolt's power...count 'em THREE!!!!! so leave him out of this and for the sentry...according to this scientific chart thing i read on the net, the power of 100,000 suns exploding simultaneously would be sufficient to start another "big bang" (or something like that) so if sentry actually had the power of a million he would be the most powerful being in the entire multiverse...i know absorbing man said "is this what it feels like to be god", but damn!!!! the sentry must have gone to those seminars superman gave lectures at entitled "how ridiculously powered metahumans can put mental blocks on thier ridiculous power levels"

but for me to pick somebody out of a crowd you cant really go wrong with a guy like galactus..he's not a cosmic being in the truest sense of the word, he's just a human scientist left over from the previous universe. he's no abtract concept, he's not an M-body, but depending on how much energy he absorbs he can obliterate any being in the universe below LT..SS has said it himself a few times that he is second only to galactus when it comes to weilding cosmic energy, so apparently G is the guy who wrote the book on it. so for somebody who isnt of abstract, or divinely appointed origin(like LT) who can literally created or destroy energy and spit in the face of univeral physics is quite ridiculous

Endless Mike
Originally posted by manjaro
i would suck three nuts just to have Black Bolt's power...count 'em THREE!!!!! so leave him out of this and for the sentry...according to this scientific chart thing i read on the net, the power of 100,000 suns exploding simultaneously would be sufficient to start another "big bang" (or something like that)

I don't know where you heard that, but that's wrong.

The Big Bang was the expansion of all of the matter and energy in the universe from a single point. There are at least 100,000,000,000 stars in our own galaxy, and at least 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe. Also our galaxy is a relatively small one, and baryonic matter such as the kind that makes up stars and galaxies is insignificant next to the amount of invisible dark matter in the universe, and the dark matter in turn is insignificant next to the amount of "dark energy".

The Big Bang involved all of this (or at least, the substance/material that eventually became all of this).

100,000 suns is nothing.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Darwin?? The ability to instantly adapt to anything...
I know, someone had to of phoned that in.

Doomsday has a similar deal going on. How do you become immune to such broad things like physical beatings or energy?

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't know where you heard that, but that's wrong.

The Big Bang was the expansion of all of the matter and energy in the universe from a single point. There are at least 100,000,000,000 stars in our own galaxy, and at least 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe. Also our galaxy is a relatively small one, and baryonic matter such as the kind that makes up stars and galaxies is insignificant next to the amount of invisible dark matter in the universe, and the dark matter in turn is insignificant next to the amount of "dark energy".

The Big Bang involved all of this (or at least, the substance/material that eventually became all of this).

100,000 suns is nothing.
An exploding star is supposed to give off unimaginable amounts of energy. Like as much energy as thousands or millions of star give off. I mean... nobody really knows for sure for the obvious reasons. But it's pretty crazy.

Martian_mind
Medusa.

Ohh,I can control my hair.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I know, someone had to of phoned that in.

Doomsday has a similar deal going on. How do you become immune to such broad things like physical beatings or energy?

An exploding star is supposed to give off unimaginable amounts of energy. Like as much energy as thousands or millions of star give off. I mean... nobody really knows for sure for the obvious reasons. But it's pretty crazy.

Yes, a supernova can temporarily emit more energy than a galaxy, but that's because a star normally releases all of its energy slowly over a period of billions of years, if it explodes, it's released all at once.

StarsNeverFall7
I still say that Darwin is up there, a mutant has evolved to have the ability to evolve on a higher level. Thats just absurd. He literally won't lose a fight if he doesn't want to. Lamest powerset I've seen in a while.

I always thought Black Bolt was pretty cool...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.