Van Helsing Sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
There is a rumor that there will be a Van Helsing DVD that will be a direct to DVD movie or something like that. I think that if this rumor is true it'd be best to make it where one of Dracula's children somehow survives. Also, Dracula could somehow be resurrected & returns stronger than ever, now not even being able to die from a werewolf bite. That would make for one hell of a story (in my opinion).

Strangelove
Sounds stupid

exanda kane
A direct to DVD release couldn't sustain the production values needed for such a film.

Whisper
God please no. The original Van Helsing had me excited for about a year prior to its release. What a total disappointment.

doomsday49
a sequel!? the fck for? The first was already trash!

Ultimate Hulk43
The first one wasn't bad. Every movie doesn't have to be scary to be good. It had a good story and plot & it had a hell of a lot of action.

Kram3r
The first one sucked ass.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kram3r
The first one sucked ass.

Hmm, I'll have to watch it again.

king_kong_is
How about a sequel with a better director (perhaps Tim Burton), better actors (but with Hugh Jackman returning) and a story where V.H. battles Creature from the Black Lagoon and Invisible Man?

They could make it more character-driven too, and explore Van Helsing's mysterious past in more detail, just to finish up the loose ends. I would like that.

And yes, I actually enjoyed the movie. Hugh is fantastic!

exanda kane
Aye, It was two hours of harmless Hollywood fun. I'd rather watch this again then another 300 dupe.

Ultimate Hulk43
If a sequel is made, there should be more vampires & werewolves or at least the mummy. The creature from the Black Lagoon & the Invisible Man suck.

bakerboy
A sequel? please , not. The first one was crap.

Wolfie
I guess a low budget DTV sequel is what they need to make up for the huge loss they got on the first Van Helsing.

H. S. 6
I thought the first one was good. Maybe not deep, but a fun time.

Wolfie
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I thought the first one was good. Maybe not deep, but a fun time.
Agreed.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but if there's a sequel I'd definitely want the scary factor to go up.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Loved Van Helsing. I haven't heard anything regarding a sequel. Who'd be in it? Why do it? Most direct to video DVD movies are very very cheap, so it would be unwise to make another film unless someone is willing to spend a ton of dough.

Ultimate Hulk43
I doubt a sequel is being made now but now that I look at it, there'd be no point in making it unless Van Helsing is going to tackle King Kong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.