Sasquatch vs PITT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Sasquatch vs PITT

Fight in a forest

Who wins?

juggernaut66666
Hulk+Wolverine=Pitt.

King_Mungi
*shrugs*

Hulk+Death Elder God=Sasquatch
===
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Pitt gains strength through other peoples rage right? If that's the case, Walter has shown in many fights keeping his cool and cracking jokes while doing it.

However, I'm not to familar with Pitt so I can be persuaded to change my vote.

golem370
I thought he got stronger from pain

jgiant
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*shrugs*

Hulk+Death Elder God=Sasquatch
===
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Pitt gains strength through other peoples rage right? If that's the case, Walter has shown in many fights keeping his cool and cracking jokes while doing it.

However, I'm not to familar with Pitt so I can be persuaded to change my vote. Not ever proven...pitts strength is fixed...but he is like 100 class and would probably win this.

jgiant
Originally posted by golem370
I thought he got stronger from pain Fights harder from pain...its a stimulant for him.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jgiant
Fights harder from pain...its a stimulant for him.

Same for Sasquatch, but he can become Elder God levels with it.

jgiant
But Pitt has talons.

Symmetric Chaos
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Pitt gains strength through other peoples rage right?

He uses it to lock on to people but he can read minds to give him a edge in fights I think. Apparently he's a biological masochist (pain is a stiumlant for him). The guys HF is amazing though.

that was all based on his powerset from wiki though

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He uses it to lock on to people but he can read minds to give him a edge in fights I think. Apparently he's a biological masochist (pain is a stiumlant for him). The guys HF is amazing though.

I like his chances then if that's true (mind reading). However, what's his best strength feat? as I know nothing about Pitt

jgiant
I like his chances then if that's true (mind reading). However, what's his best strength feat? as I know nothing about Pitt Holding his own against hulk, stalemating prof. He has easily fought guys with hulk strength and beat them...and it is stated his legs can hold the brooklyn bridge.

King_Mungi
Holding his own against hulk, stalemating prof. He has easily fought guys with hulk strength and beat them...and it is stated his legs can hold the brooklyn bridge.

Sasquatch has done that and beat an alternate reality Savage Hulk.

kinda funny as Sasquatch is said to have the second strongest legs in Marvel.

jgiant
Sasquatch has done that and beat an alternate reality Savage Hulk.

kinda funny as Sasquatch is said to have the second strongest legs in Marvel. Yea, can he jump 10 miles in a single bound?

King_Mungi
Yea, can he jump 10 miles in a single bound?

I honestly don't know, his leaps have never been quantified.

golem370
Hulk has to near orbit

golem370
Sasquatch stop and tossed a plane 1000 feet but Hulk grab a plane and carried it up a mountain and has lifted a sub-Marine with ease

King_Mungi
Sasquatch stop and tossed a plane 1000 feet but Hulk grab a plane and carried it up a mountain and has lifted a sub-Marine with ease

Small part to add, Sasquatch caught the 250 ton DC-10 in air, lifted it up and tossed it WITH it's engines still on that generated 150,000 pounds of thrust 1000 feet crashing into a building...with ease

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg

Walter also has dragged and lifted out of the water a fully equiped Destroyer

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Sasquatch caught the 250 ton DC-10

So he was interfering in Xenu's plans?

jgiant
It doesn't matter how strong squash is...Pitt is a superior fighter wit a better healing factor.

King_Mungi
So he was interfering in Xenu's plans?

......what?

It doesn't matter how strong squash is...Pitt is a superior fighter wit a better healing factor.

Sasquatch is no sloutch in hand to hand combat, and depends the more rage and pain Sasquatch experiences the more the Elder God Tanaraq takes control.

Symmetric Chaos
......what?

mhm If you know nothing about scientology thats not my problem.

King_Mungi
mhm If you know nothing about scientology thats not my problem.

...... confused .......... embarrasment

jgiant
i still don't see how Squash is gunna beat Pitt...beating him to death...Pitt's healing factor makes him very hard to kill, and from the looks of it if this elder has control of squash at the time he cannot be killed either...right?

King_Mungi
i still don't see how Squash is gunna beat Pitt...beating him to death...Pitt's healing factor makes him very hard to kill, and from the looks of it if this elder has control of squash at the time he cannot be killed either...right?

He can, but it took Tanaraq...to kill..Tanaraq, but he didn't actually die. Confusing enough for you? cool

Easy answer, yeah Great Beasts can't die

jgiant
Can squash die?

King_Mungi
Can squash die?

Kinda hard to say, as Walter was killed by Tanaraq and then mortal Snowbird as she gave up her immortality took the form of Sasquatch was killed by a Guardian blast. Wether or not the real Sasquatch can be killed in such a manner, I do not know.

jasofisc

i took the lock on thing in his seris to mean he got stronger/faster with the other guys rage like a reverse hulk.

jgiant
Originally posted by jasofisc
i took the lock on thing in his seris to mean he got stronger/faster with the other guys rage like a reverse hulk. Naw, it was never stated Pitt got stronger.

shksprtx
But Pitt has talons.

And Sasquatch has claws...

jasofisc
Naw, it was never stated Pitt got stronger.

yeah it wasn't stated but he sure looked stronger and a lot faster when he would lock on to the anger thing. what do you think it means for him to lock onto the anger?

LordFear
This is a guy who gets off on pain dudes. How the hell is Sassy gonna counter that? Pitt took full blown punches from Hulk and laughed about it as he was bleeding and flying in mid air.

Wolverine2006
PITT would take this at a big majority, he beat Image's Supreme who is basically Image's Thor. PITT!!!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by LordFear
This is a guy who gets off on pain dudes. How the hell is Sassy gonna counter that? Pitt took full blown punches from Hulk and laughed about it as he was bleeding and flying in mid air.

Get stronger with pain himself *shrugs*

shksprtx
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
PITT would take this at a big majority, he beat Image's Supreme who is basically Image's Thor. PITT!!!

And Sasquatch could probably give regular Thor a run for his money, as long as the writers don't job him out...

guy222
bump

golem370
I have a book where Pitt stood toe to toe with Badrock until the fight was interrupted.

Da Pittman
I have a book where Pitt stood toe to toe with Badrock until the fight was interrupted. That was a pretty low showing of Pitt, I have posted the scans of it in Pitt's respect thread. Pitt should have shredded Badrock.

golem370
The feat where Sasquatch toss' the plane wasn't the plane landing? Which would means it was at full thrust.

-K-M-
The feat where Sasquatch toss' the plane wasn't the plane landing? Which would means it was at full thrust.

Naaaa, he stopped the DC-10 from taking off, lifted it off the ground and tossed it with the engines still on 1000 ft into a hanger...and all with ease.

golem370
I am not sure about that I use to have the book I thought it was landing.

Da Pittman
The feat where Sasquatch toss' the plane wasn't the plane landing? Which would means it was at full thrust. When a commercial jet is landing they are not at full thrust, I think you are talking about landing on an aircraft carrier which they land at full thrust.

golem370
That's what I meant to say

Da Pittman
That's what I meant to say K big grin

-K-M-
I am not sure about that I use to have the book I thought it was landing.

No it was 100% taking off, not landing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.