Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SammySparrow
I SAW ANOTHER CLIP FROM AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FREAKS OUT*

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD ON! I'LL PUT UP THE DESCRIPTION!!!!!

pirate179
OMG TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!! eek! eek! eek!

SammySparrow
I'M SO EXCITED!!! I CAN BARELY TYPE!!!

pirate179
ARE YOU GONNA TELL US OR NOT!!

SammySparrow
O-OK..*tries to calm down* Ok...I think I can breathe again...ok...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Ok,now I can type. big grin

pirate179
WELL.....

aelizabeth
OMG WHAT OMGOMGOMGOMGG TEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL

SammySparrow
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!:

Jack was in his cabin while the crew was on deck. For some reason,Jack just wasn't in a good mood. (most likely thing about what had happened..) He was just sitting at his desk,his head in his hand,just staring at a map.

Lizzie knocked on the door. But jack just glanced at it,not saying anything. Then she just walks in. She said his name and walked over to him.But jack just TURNED AWAY!! (I WAS LIKE OH NO YOU DON'T!!)

It then switched to outside the cabin,where Pintel and Reggeti (I don' know how to spell his name...) and they were looking though the hole to look in the cabin.( REMEMBER CotBP DELEATED SCENE?!!!)

Then it went back to Jack,who saw the wooden eye moving. He got up and kicked the hole. Sayin' That'll teach you fer looking in my cabin!

Then it showed Jack the monkey holding the wooden eye on Barbossa's shoulder! IT WAS GREAT!!!!

aelizabeth
oooh. can you post a link? or is it like, super secret?

IheartPocky
and where did you see this clip?

pirate179
OMG OMG OMG!! I WANNA SEE IT!!!

SammySparrow
Sadly...my friend sent it to me yesterday...and this morning I had to clear my 'history' on my computer to get another site working...I'M SORRY! I SHOULD OF SAVED IT!!!!!

pirate179
OMG you didnt save it!!!???

SammySparrow
I WOULD OF LOST IT IN MY FAVORITES AND MY COMPUTER HAS THIS MUCH ROOM LEFT! - <Less than that actually....

pirate179
darn it!!i wanted to see it!!

IheartPocky
email call come on or just get this sick joke over with and say april fools.

aelizabeth
omg email. april fools ends at 12 :P

SammySparrow
Today's April Fools day?

I ALWAYS FERGET THESE THINGS!!!

IheartPocky
you mentioned it on the other thread, i caught you mwhahahaha. you know its april fools day..

SammySparrow
Did ye not read it FULLY? I said 'the April Fools part was a joke'. big grin

Barker
laughing

I love you, Sammy.

SammySparrow
Thanks!

I think....

pirate179
LOL!!

aelizabeth
omg, speaking of april fool's, the funniest thing happened today!

I was at church with my dad and brother, and we were leaving. My dad was a few steps ahead of us and he got to the car first. We were like, 5 steps away from the car and he drives away! At first we were like, ahaha Dad, nice joke, so we waited for him to come around the block. So we stood there like idiots for ten minutes till we realized he wasn't coming back! We couldn't walk home since i go to a church an hour from my home, so we called him using the church phone. He completely forgot us! He had to drive back and get us, and he was so shocked. My brother and I were laughing so hard. It was hilarious.

IheartPocky
Originally posted by SammySparrow
Did ye not read it FULLY? I said 'the April Fools part was a joke'. big grin

lol no i got that part, i meant i caught you cause you said you forgot it was april fools day.

SammySparrow
Originally posted by aelizabeth
omg the funniest thing happened today!

I was at church with my dad and brother, and we were leaving. My dad was a few steps ahead of us and he got to the car first. We were like, 5 steps away from the car and he drives away! At first we were like, ahaha Dad, nice joke, so we waited for him to come around the block. So we stood there like idiots for ten minutes till we realized he wasn't coming back! We couldn't walk home since i go to a church an hour from my home, so we called him using the church phone. He completely forgot us! He had to drive back and get us, and he was so shocked. My brother and I were laughing so hard. It was hilarious.

I had a dream like that once...but I was 5 in the dream,and I was lost in this HUGE store...and when I got outside...the car was gone. And there was no phone.

pirate179
Originally posted by aelizabeth
omg, speaking of april fool's, the funniest thing happened today!

how funny!!

pirate179
I had a dream like that once...but I was 5 in the dream,and I was lost in this HUGE store...and when I got outside...the car was gone. And there was no phone.

that would suck

Minie Mina
SAMMY I HATE YOU.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU STUPID LITTLE WENCH!!

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

I WAS SO HAPPY IN SEEING THIS AND YOU HAD TO **** UP WITH YOUR DAMN LITTLE JOKE!

SammySparrow
*Hugs Mina tightly* ME SORRY!!!! But that scene is actually a snippet from a story I'm currently working on.

Minie Mina
NO NO NO I HATE YOU!!!

KISS MY ASS!

Minie Mina
april fools day

SammySparrow
*looks like a kicked puppy*
*leaves*

Minie Mina
smile We're even.

pirate179
OMG mina! i thought you were serious for a minute!! i was freakin out!!

Minie Mina
and that was my first april fool's day prank. There is no such thing as april fools in puerto rico.

pirate179
oh that sucks!! this was my first joke of the day too! i was in on it with sammy!! hehe

aelizabeth
lol. doesn't april fool's day end at noon? you guy's had me so excited :P

pirate179
ive never heard of it ending at noon

SammySparrow
If it ends at noon,then all the sites that I've gone to doesn't know...

mmoviejunkie
i've never heard that it ended at noon either...

but shit mina, i thought you were serious!!

SammySparrow
I truely did too....

T.T

Minie Mina
You prank me, I prank you. We're squared, love smile

SammySparrow
At least my prank was slightly joyful. ><

Minie Mina
Mine was too, well, for me big grin

evil face MWAHAHAHAHA

SammySparrow
bawling I was about to leave and never come back.

Minie Mina
stick out tongue. You know I wuv you, sammy!

*places pinky on lip*

SammySparrow
HAHAHA!!!!

lady_captinjack
totally missed something there

Minie Mina
*whispers* read the first page

lady_captinjack
im ment *places pinky on lip*

PirateDiva
EviL evil face

Minie Mina
What diva says big grin

lady_captinjack
lol, ok

SammySparrow
lady_captinjack: It because of her name. It reminds her of Mini Me from Austen Powers.

PirateDiva: smile

lady_captinjack
ooo but what does that have to do with *places pinky on lip*, oh i just got it...lol thats funny

PirateDiva
lady_captinjack: It because of her name. It reminds her of Mini Me from Austen Powers.

PirateDiva: smile

i just came back from a funeral and reading this actually made me smile....but only long enough to find out it was a prank sad

pirate179
oh no funerals arent fun im sorry

PirateDiva
^^ Ya there not...it was really hard....especially when they put the tribute video to her and they showed pictures of when she and i were kids.....it was so hard to sit through it!!!

pirate179
oh i know...its super hard!! im really sorry love!

PirateDiva
Thanks for Careing PIRATE179 *cries*

I could totally use like a million hugs right now sad

pirate179
*hugs PirateDiva really hard and lots*
i love ya darlin
hug2

IheartPocky
*hugs* funerals suck sad

PirateDiva
Thanks Ladies....ya'll are seriously friends...i cant see ya'll but i Feel the Love...Thanks!

pirate179
we all love ya diva!! and we are here for you!!

Minie Mina
Awe Diva. Your friend is in a better place. No longer in the hands of a cruel world, but in the hands of God smile.

lady_captinjack
oh hey just got back and sry about ur friend....here a belated (sp?) hug *hugs pirate diva*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.