Dracula/Marvel vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Stalemate (assuming Dracula fights smart)

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

hulk

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stalemate (assuming Dracula fights smart)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

hulk socks count so hard, he eats oreos laughing out loud

golem370
Didn't Dracula beat Surfer and Apocalypse

leonidas
no. he messed with ss's mind -- a huge feat in itself if you know anything about ss's resistance to tp -- and kinda . . . punked him. he basically slowed him down. what he could have done to him had he tried to bite is hard to say.

he DID bite apoc, and with that bite he was able to command apoc to kneel before him. if he bits, it is tough to overcome drac's control.

he also had a great battle against thor, though he had drank sif's blood and there is a chance the asgardian blood amped him. he also put strange through the ringer a couple times, but some extenuating crcumstances in at least ONE of those battles as well.

this is a tough call. he becomes mist, nothing hulk can do, but it's hard to see drac hurting hulk unless it's telepathically. he is a master of hypnosis and tp, so he may well be able to calm hulk and bite him, but . . . i;m not sure drac could control savage hulk.

hrm. weird match up. confused

snoopdogg
I don't know if Hulks healing factor would save him from Dracs bite. It didn't save Wolverine but his factor is weaker than Hulks.

All depends on how Dracula fights him.

leonidas
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't know if Hulks healing factor would save him from Dracs bite. It didn't save Wolverine but his factor is weaker than Hulks.

All depends on how Dracula fights him.

that's a good point, but i was thinking more along the lines of hulk being more animal-like. but drac DOES control animals, so maybe . . .

i thought it was sweet when he caught colossus's fist like it was nothing. that showing against the xmen was a good one for drac. good call, snoop. wink

snoopdogg
I don't see Drac doing that to Hulk though. He's alot stronger and more experienced than a teenage Colossus was.

I'm leaning towards Drac if he uses his powers wisely.

guy222
still hulk

A.J 2008
Originally posted by guy222
still hulk

Why bump such an old and odd topic?

But Hulk wins, didn't he get beaten by Blade?

jinzin
Only in th movie, In the comics he was taking down entire X-teams, and Cosmics. He has a chance to win this just based on the fact that there's little Hulk (Hulk sucks) could to to him if he didn't want him to.

CaptainStoic
The Hulk is immune to all terrestrial diseases, a vampire bite is a disease, therefore it would not hurt or turn him into a vampire, and if it did could you imagine what would happen next? I mean it would most likely make Bruce into a new mutant strain of vampires which would or could be as far above vampires as The Hulk is above a human. Just a thought.

Hulk ftw.

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash puny Bat-Man

llagrok
Hulk is one of the characters that are the most resistant to manipulation.

So Huc or stalemate.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by leonidas

this is a tough call. he becomes mist, nothing hulk can do, but it's hard to see drac hurting hulk unless it's telepathically. he is a master of hypnosis and tp, so he may well be able to calm hulk and bite him, but . . . i;m not sure drac could control savage hulk.

BFR for the win. He sucks him into his lungs and blows him to out of space.

Faceman
I'm wondering if up close thunder claps would affect Dracula ?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Faceman
I'm wondering if up close thunder claps would affect Dracula ?

...hmm is that sarcasm? hmm

golem370
In mist form maybe

Faceman
Originally posted by golem370
In mist form maybe

I'm trying to figure out how Hulk would hurt Dracula. This isn't the smartest Hulk you know. I'm sure Dracula could keep his distance from him. At the same time I don't see how Dracula could possibly put the Hulk down. I'd say stalemate , for now.

janus77
Hulk chews on some garlic and then incinerates Dracula with Hulk breath!

easy win for Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.