Omg No! Pirates Delayed!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Minie Mina
A Disney representative made a press release earlier today that Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End will be delayed for a September 21 worldwide release.

Here's what he said: "Due to the amazing success of the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 theatrical trailer, Disney decided to push back the release of the movie until September 21st to add 30 minutes of new footage, the shooting of these additional sequences will begin shortly and the post-editing of these additional sequences will be finished by late summer. Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End will be huge, with over 3 and a half hours running time. Be ready for the biggest Pirates movie ever seen!"

http://www.pirates3news.com/index.php?limit=0

PirateDiva
oh please just say APRIL FOOLS ALREADY! i cant take this now!! *cries*

pirate179
OMG I JUST SAW THAT WHEN YOU POSTED THE LINK BACK AT THE COUNTDOWN THREAD!!OMGOMGOMGOMG NNNNOOOOOO!!!

Minie Mina
LOOL

PirateDiva
BASTARDS i just clicked on the BUTTON!!! EVIL evil face

pirate179
OMG F**CKING IDIOTS I FELL FOR IT TOO!! BASTARDS!!

Minie Mina
Damn, it didn't work stick out tongue

Minie Mina
LMAO.

I have never done April fools big grin

pirate179
i can be sooo much fun sometimes! but if it gets outta hand *cough, my friends* it can be pretty mean!

SammySparrow
CRUEL!! MEANER THAN MINE!!!!!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Minie Mina
LMAO.

I have never done April fools big grin

well for someone who has never done it....ur catching on rather quickly!

IheartPocky
OMG! that is so mean.

Minie Mina
Why is everyone so depressed about it? You guys should be thankful it isn't true wink

Minie Mina
I think I have lost many friends lol.

pirate179
im still ur friend mina!!

Minie Mina
LOOL

Moving on big grin

POTC is on USA channel

pirate179
i know i have been watchin USA all day...dont know why...USA always plays POTC on sundays!!! it doesnt come on here for another 40 mins tho

SammySparrow
Originally posted by Minie Mina
I think I have lost many friends lol.

_talk_to_the_hand_
shakecursor

superpoke

pirate179
thats a funny smilie!! the one going into a wall LMAO

Barker
yawn

Couldn't have been more obvious.

SammySparrow
Originally posted by Barker
yawn

Couldn't have been more obvious.

Seemed more believable than mine...

Minie Mina
LMAO

Oh, by the way. I get to see the movie a day early.

pirate179
ok since this is getting off topic now i was wondering..could someone please PM me how to put a custom smilie in w/out using the link everytime...i know theres a way to do it i just dont know how...could someone pm it to me PLEASE!!!??

Barker
Originally posted by SammySparrow
Seemed more believable than mine...
Yeah, it was, but It's April Fools day. no expression

It would have been 100x better if the site had done that, say three or four days from now.

lady_captinjack
omg! u scared me! i started gettine emotional and my mom asked wats wrond and i told her and she was like "get a life" im like no i like this one. lol...but anyways that was MEAN! but still i laughted

Minie Mina
^^LOL

Its better to be a joke then true wink

lady_captinjack
that is soo true, i would have died. i have a countdown on my phone, my whiteboard in my room, my myspace, i have plans with all my firends (people think im crazy for doing all that but idk!) anyways like i said i would have died...where did u come up with that anyways?

Minie Mina
I know.. lol

Me and my friends are planning. Because we just found out that the movie will come on the 24th for us smile

jackismyboo
yeah great april fools mina, i was like wait wait wait this can't happen then i scrolled down and Dive said say arpirl fools and i was like right it's april fools i totally forgot about it. But great joke. I was scared for a minute Though i like the add thirty minutes to the movie, that would be cool.

I was fooled twice today!!! argh

IheartPocky
i didnt really believe it as i read it but still that is quite mean..

oh! and mina! why do you get to see it a day earlier, hmmm?

Minie Mina
Because Mina is special smile

ivebeendepped43
i didt fall for it! i knew they wouldt do that! lol Mina u changed ur s/n!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.