The Coming Shakedown Of The US And Iran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://rense.com/general76/bushiran.jpg

If Russian warnings are correct, at this time next week the US could be at war with Iran. Let us understand that this war is really an assault by the Illuminati on both countries.

The top rung of Freemasonry, the Illuminati Order is an international satanic cult that aims to subdue humanity by pitting nations against each other. It represents an ancient occult conspiracy of international finance and many "leading families" of Europe and America.

The pictures of Bush and Ahmadinejad giving the satanic "goat's head" sign suggest Iranians are as ignorant as Americans of their President's true loyalty. Illuminati defector Leo Zagami recently called Ahmaninejad a "well known Satanist with no real connection to Islam" and the Iraq-Iran-Israel conflict a "foreign intelligence show."

http://www.benfrank.net/nuke/inaug_protest/bush- sign.html]

http://www.savethemales.ca/001870.html]

Empowered by the central banking cartel, the Illuminati Order has the resources to infiltrate both sides of every conflict and steer them according to the New World Order agenda. They call this a "dialectical process." They were on both sides of both world wars, the Cold War, Korea and Vietnam.

Iran's nuclear ambitions are merely a pretext. The real object is to degrade both the US and Iran so citizens will forfeit political, economic and spiritual rights to Illuminati banker "world government."

As you know, in 1871 Albert Pike, the Grand Commander of US Freemasonry wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, his European counterpart, foretelling three world wars. He was correct about the first two.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other."

I don't see this conflict starting WWIII. Like the Spanish Civil War, it is a dress rehearsal. In turn, the Israel attack on Lebanon last July was a dry run for this attack on Iran. It may even have been part of an Israeli-American quid pro quo.

And just as Israel suffered some humiliating setbacks at the hands of the Hezbollah, I wouldn't be surprised if the US "victory" is also Pyrrhic.

The important thing is that a satanic cult covertly controls all countries and wages a covert war against humanity. Thus, people are too busy to recognize that their real enemies are among their own leaders, the mass media and the bankers who own both.

This is a possible Iran scenario: Like all wars, the conflict will be orchestrated. It will take place in the next month or two and probably resemble the Lebanon war. Iran and the US will both suffer serious losses; the price of oil will sky rocket and the stock market will take a hit. Israel and Iran may exchange fire but I don't foresee any invasions. If Iran goes into Iraq, all bets would be off.

I'd like to be %100 wrong about this, and free to enjoy the Spring weather.

ORCHESTRATIONS

Here are some articles that suggest the Illuminati is orchestrating both sides:

Some observers have noted that the British female sailor was interviewed by the BBC and /The Independent/ just hours before she was taken prisoner. How convenient. At least the BBC didn't broadcast the capture before it took place.

Some have suggested the capture is so unlikely that both sides may have staged it, or it was a trap laid by the British. This would explain the lack of resistance. The parallel between the prisoner-takings that started the Lebanon war, and the present situation is obvious.

In a recent article, Seymour Hersh reveals that Dick Cheney has been running an Iran-Contra style operation that includes support for groups linked to al Queda. They are also engaged in clandestine operations in Iran and the kidnapping of hundreds of Iranians.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/05/070305fa_fact_hersh?]

Isn't it strange that the Iranians have never captured any of the Americans involved in this? Why haven't the Iranians demanded a prisoner exchange, particularly for the ex-Deputy Minister of Defense kidnapped in Turkey?

Hersh also says the US is trying to repackage the Iraq war as a regional Shiite-Sunni conflict in which the US finds itself an innocent peace keeper. This has put the US in the contradictory position of having installed a pro-Iranian Shiite government in Iraq; and now supporting the Sunni and Al Qaeda insurgents, who are its enemies. It doesn't make any sense unless you see the war as an end in itself.

David Icke received the shocking picture of Ahmadinejad from an aghast Iranian. "What's going on? This doesn't have anything to do with Islam!" he exclaimed.

In his exclusive newsletter, Icke recently wrote that Ahmadinehad seems to be a Illuminati puppet: "The propaganda war against Iran really picked up after the election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as President of the Islamic Republic in 2005. After he took office in the August he was soon making speeches that the American propagandists and spinners must have dreamed of. I cannot believe this was a fortuitous coincidence. He defeated the one-time favourite, the former President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani whose reputation and record would have made it almost impossible to demonize Iran as a threat to America or anyone else."

Icke continues: "Mehdi Karroubi, a Reformist candidate seeking to open Iranian society and oppose the extremes of hard-line Islam, finished a good third in the first round of voting. He then alleged that a network of mosques, the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and Basij militia forces had illegally generated support for Ahmadinejad and specifically named Mojtaba Khamenei, a son of the Supreme Leader Ayatolla Khamenei, as being involved in this election fraud. The Ayatollah told Karroubi that the allegations were below his dignity and he would not allow the crisis in Iran that they could cause.Karroubi wrote back, resigning from all his political posts and some Reformist newspapers were for publishing Karroubi's letter."

Finally Icke says: "British and American military intelligence ousted Prime Minister Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh in 1953 in a CIA-planned coup called Operation Ajax; imposed the vicious Shah of Iran as a dictator; and then removed him for the Ayatollah Khomeini in 1979. Why would the same forces not continue to be involved in election manipulation in Iran when they so badly needed Ahmadinejad to defeat Rafsanjani for their 'Axis of Evil' plan to work?"

Switching to the domestic front, an example of the Illuminati "dialectic" at work is Rosie O'Donnell's recent pronouncements on 9-11. The Lesbian poster child sounds like Alex Jones. Though appearing heroic, her function is to recast the present debate in the image of the 1960's anti-war movement, focusing blame on the fall guy Bush and "the government" instead of the long-term international Masonic conspiracy ultimately responsible. Celebrities seem to perform an elite political function these days.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/94.html]

You also see Zbigniew Brzezinski saying the war on terror "has undermined democracy" in the banker-owned Washington Post. That's pretty funny coming from one of the architects of this policy. He is trying to distance himself and his Rothschild-Rockefeller sponsors from their handiwork.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/23/ AR2007032301613.html]

Meanwhile Democrats in Congress try to placate an angry electorate with timetables for withdrawal. This is a diversion. US democracy is a charade. The US will never willingly withdraw from Iraq. The US is the Illuminati's goon.

*CONCLUSION*

If the Illuminati have so much power, why don't they just proclaim their world dictatorship now? It's /the process/, which is both necessary and incredibly profitable. Humanity must be gradually transformed so it sees slavery as freedom and embraces the NWO shibboleths, world government, diversity, the anti Christ etc.

War is the Illuminati's cement mixer. They just throw in nations, women, children, cultures, religions; break and mix and then reset in their own mold. They call it "creating order out of chaos" but first they create chaos.

They envisage a Middle East including Israel as conformist and vapid as the EU today. Middle East- EU union is already on the drawing board. Wars also kill a lot of innocent people as well as pesky idealists.

http://www.euromedi.org/inglese/home/partenariato/delegazioni/ index.asp]

The greatest barrier to understanding world events is our failure to imagine the dimensions of evil, and how readily most people will serve Satan.

If we have a war against Iran, it will be instigated by an international satanic cult, to further degrade destroy and demoralize humanity, especially in Iran and the US.

-- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the game Scruples and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His articles exposing fe-manism and the New World Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. [email protected]

KharmaDog
Wow, a conflict between Iran and the U.S., no one saw this coming.

Feb 9th, 2005
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324743& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Iran%29+forumid%3A11+user
id%3A22894

Jan 28th, 2005
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322977& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Iran%29+forumid%3A11+user
id%3A22894

Hardly a conspiracy by the fictitious illuminati.

Originally posted by Deano
The pictures of Bush and Ahmadinejad giving the satanic "goat's head" sign suggest Iranians are as ignorant as Americans of their President's true loyalty.

Or it suggests that anyone who believes that is a complete idiot. The American Sign Language sign for "I Love You" is probably the most recognized in the world. Celebrities and politicians use it all the time.
The sign blends the handshapes for the letters I, L and Y into one handshape.

Unfortunatly over time, morons who don't pay attention or take the time to learn the sign properly position their thumb incorrectly thereby leading other morons to believe they worship satan.

Emperor Ashtar
Kharma Dog, look at the hand gestures in the pictures deano posted and then look at the one you posted. Do they look the same to you?

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Wow, a conflict between Iran and the U.S., no one saw this coming.

Feb 9th, 2005
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324743& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Iran%29+forumid%3A11+user
id%3A22894

Jan 28th, 2005
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322977& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Iran%29+forumid%3A11+user
id%3A22894

Hardly a conspiracy by the fictitious illuminati.

Or it suggests that anyone who believes that is a complete idiot. The American Sign Language sign for "I Love You" is probably the most recognized in the world. Celebrities and politicians use it all the time.
The sign blends the handshapes for the letters I, L and Y into one handshape.

Unfortunatly over time, morons who don't pay attention or take the time to learn the sign properly position their thumb incorrectly thereby leading other morons to believe they worship satan.

i know, i mean even albert pike new it was coming in 1860. pretty good ay wink

and we all know the people in power dont go to bohemian grove and worship some demon called moloch.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Kharma Dog, look at the hand gestures in the pictures deano posted and then look at the one you posted. Do they look the same to you?

Apparently you got so excited to post a quick and snappy comeback that it seems you did not read my entire post. So for your personal benefit I will post what you should have read before you asked that question,

and we all know the people in power dont go to bohemian grove and worship some demon called moloch.

Yes, we do know that. Though some people with a tenuous grasp on reality are likely to believe such bullsh*t as that.

Emperor Ashtar
Apparently you got so excited to post a quick and snappy comeback that it seems you did not read my entire post. So for your personal benefit I will post what you should have read before you asked that question,

Again, the symbol that deano's posted is different and resembles this symbol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/Gesture_raised_fist_with_index_and_pinky_lifted.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corna

I read what you posted and you have no evidence to support it as usual. Unless you can prove that everyone from George W. Bush to the president of iran is mistakenly using the universal symbol for "I love you".Then your argument has been refuted due to lack of evidence on your part.

KharmaDog
Again, the symbol that deano's posted is different and resembles this symbol:

You're kidding right, because what haappens when you turn that habnd around so that it faces the people to whom he's gesturing to?

I read what you posted and you have no evidence to support it as usual.

As opposed to Deano's? It is to laugh.

The way you conspiracey brainwashed people justify your evidence and opinions while dismissing others is hysterical, and mostly why you will never be taken seriously.

Deano
maybe you should watch footage captured by alex jones kharmadog. where they are worshipping demons.

the hand signal some say is sign language for 'I love you'. This is only true in the case of the thumb being extended outward (see here). As you can see from the Bush family photos, in no instance is the thumb extended outward.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/january2005/220105sign1.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com//images/january2005/220105sign2.jpg

Additionally, people still seem to think the signal is solely the 'hook 'em horns' UT symbol. We know this to be true but this doesn't answer our primary questions.

1) If the symbol denotes Texas football or UT, why are people like Silvio Berlusconi and Bill Clinton doing it too? They have no links with Texas.

2) Why are the Bush family so obsessed with the signal, displaying it dozens of times during both the inauguration an the evening ball? A few times maybe we could accept, but why this many? What has Texas sports got do with a national inauguration?

http://www.prisonplanet.com//images/january2005/220105sign3.jpg
this is a photo of an apparent Satanic ritual. We are yet to find the source. The diablo symbol is clear again

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/january2005/210105sign1.jpg

We have noticed in the past that the mainstream media would just carry these photos without attempting to whitewash what we were seeing. Bush and his entire family flashed so many of these hand signs today that they had to mention it.

Associated Press and Reuters called it the 'Texas Longhorn ot 'Texas UT' symbol.

http://www.prisonplanet.com//images/january2005/210105sign4.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com//images/january2005/210105sign5.jpg
Silvio Berlusconi? Paul McCartney? Bill Clinton?

what about the fascist symbols here?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2005/130105fascistsymbols.htm

the world is run by satanists. also check out the book transformation of america, written by CIA SEX SLAVE Cathy o' Brien

On August 3rd, 1977 the 95th U.S. Congress opened hearings into the reported abuses concerning the CIA's TOP SECRET mind control research program code named MK-Ultra. On February 8th, 1988, a top-level MK-Ultra victim, Cathy O'Brien, was covertly rescued from her mind control enslavement by Intelligence insider Mark Phillips. Their seven year pursuit of Justice was stopped FOR REASONS OF NATIONAL SECURITY. TRANCE Formation of America exposes the truth behind this covert government program and its ultimate goal: psychological control of a nation.

if even 20 percent of that book is true then these politiians are so corupt its unimaginable. According to Cathy see was under CIA mind control since she was a little girl. She was repeatedly raped by Dick Cheney and George Bush Sr. Hilly Clinton raped her, She couried drugs to Bill CLinton who was a HUGE coke-head and more sexually interested in men then woman. George Sr. shapeshifted into a Reptile in front of her, and told her that he was from another planet, and his species hijacked the human race..... BUT she thought it was just another mind control trick. she doesnt actually believe that there are alien shapeshifters.... but was it a trick?
and this is way before david icke touched the subject.

NuclearWinter
Damn.

Deano, Ashtar, these are some of the best arguements I have seen you guys make yet. Seriously. And with solid picture proof to back them up. I gotta take my hat off to you guys for merging your skills together to make this thread what it is.

I disagree about there not being a World War 3 though, but I agree with you about the fact that there will be one for the same reasons that you think there will be a war between the US and Iran.

KharmaDog
Associated Press and Reuters called it the 'Texas Longhorn ot 'Texas UT' symbol.

For good reason. I suggest you watch a Texas Longhorn game, or even visit the site that ashtar posted that said:It is known as Hook 'em Horns when used by supporters of The University of Texas or its sports teams. In that context, it is used to approximate the shape of the horns of a Texas longhorn steer. Neither of those uses are considered vulgar or to carry associations with 'Satanism'.

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Damn.

Deano, Ashtar, these are some of the best arguements I have seen you guys make yet. Seriously. And with solid picture proof to back them up. I gotta take my hat off to you guys for merging your skills together to make this thread what it is.

Solid picture proof? Best arguments? Do you guys support eachother blindly? Hell, The photos of Clinton, William and Taylor and McCartney support my statement as much (or moreso) than Deano's as he's posting the pictures. Not to mention that the link that Ashtar posted counteracts his argument.

For Christs sake, the level to which you folks have dropped to cling to your myths is pathetic.

Deano, please post the footage footage captured by alex jones where Bush and other well known politicians are worshipping demons. If you cannot post it, than don't bring it up again.

NuclearWinter
For Christs sake, the level to which you folks have dropped to cling to your myths is pathetic.

lol. Forgive me Kharma for I have sinned.

I just don't buy that Bush is telling me he loves me. lol.

And I don't buy that Iran's president is throwing down the Texas Longhorn sign either. lol. Or the sign language one.

As if the arab presidents are known for throwing up the "I love you" sign in sign language anyways. lol. Yeah right. Especially one that says that all Jews should die.

Perhaps the stance that you keep clinging to is the pathetic one Kharma. Just a thought.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
lol. Forgive me Kharma for I have sinned.

I just don't buy that Bush is telling me he loves me. lol.

And I don't buy that Iran's president is throwing down the Texas Longhorn sign either. lol. Or the sign language one.

As if the arab presidents are known for throwing up the "I love you" sign in sign language anyways. lol. Yeah right. Especially one that says that all Jews should die.

Perhaps the stance that you keep clinging to is the pathetic one Kharma. Just a thought.

Yes, I guess politicians have never been known to fake empathy or emotion towards their audience and adherents.

Also, way to ignore the pictures that Deano posted that completely disprove his theory.

Syren
Just a point, half the pics Deano posted are displaying the gesture with thumb folded, and half with thumb out. That's a major difference between the two gestures, right?

Not that I give a damn, I'm more interested in the reasons why almost everyone here completely pole-vaulted Kharma's point smile

Emperor Ashtar
You're kidding right, because what haappens when you turn that habnd around so that it faces the people to whom he's gesturing to?

Did you click on the link I posted, because it's obviously the same gesture from another angle. Again, it's the same symbol I posted, unless you can post proof to the contrary your wrong.

As opposed to Deano's?

Deano already posted an argumen that refutes what you claimed, so unless you have proof supporting your "I love You" claim your wrong.

Look at the hand gesture in the picture deano posted and then look at my picture (Actually go to the link kharma) now tell me what's the difference?

Unless you can offer proof that everyone ranging from George W. Bush to the president of Iran is was poorly executing "I love You" in sign language your wrong.

Emperor Ashtar
Wow, deano, you just posted a pictures that do not support your argument. Infact, you contradicted it entirely,why?!

You know what, I''m outta here. . .

Deano
well i just got them off a website. i didnt expect this to be the talk of the thread.

personally i think the hand signals are nothing more than the politicians trying to be cool, and failing.

but i also think that some politicians are satanic and involve in these bizarre rituals. cathy bates would also think this too

kharmadog, alex jones provides a video where people there are participating in satanic ritual. i find it worrying that our world leaders attend bohemian grove every year.

and i also find it worrying that world leaders are in such groups such as 'skull and bones(what a lovely name) and when george bush was asked about it,he replys..'its so secret we cant talk about it'

and he as just lead us into 2 major wars.

KharmaDog
well i just got them off a website. i didnt expect this to be the talk of the thread.

Well being as you used them to try and prove a point and diminish mine, how about you take some fricken responsibility for what you post. These continuous cop-outs are complete bullsh*t.

personally i think the hand signals are nothing more than the politicians trying to be cool, and failing.

That what you think eh? Then why the hell would you post this...

I used to at least sort of respect the fact that you actually used to stand behind the crap that you spouted, but now you don't even do that.

kharmadog, alex jones provides a video where people there are participating in satanic ritual.

THEN POST IT. I WANT TO SEE ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE.

and i also find it worrying that world leaders are in such groups such as 'skull and bones(what a lovely name) and when george bush was asked about it,he replys..'its so secret we cant talk about it'

Skull and bones? Everyonw knows about them, they are not secret at all. This issue has ben beaten to death, funny that you cling to it so.

Grand_Moff_Gav
THEN POST IT. I WANT TO SEE ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE.

I wonder if thats the one when they are all in the woods and at the foot of a big stone owl...the camera is about half a mile away and doesn't zoom in...so it isn't quite evidence as you see nothing other than people in robes.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I wonder if thats the one when they are all in the woods and at the foot of a big stone owl...the camera is about half a mile away and doesn't zoom in...so it isn't quite evidence as you see nothing other than people in robes.

So if it pretty much shows nothing, then it is worth nothing and by the very definition of the word, not evidence.

Grand_Moff_Gav
So if it pretty much shows nothing, then it is worth nothing and by the very definition of the word, not evidence.

I would say you are correct, it could even be a rubbish KKK meeting that has been recorded. Their is no proof that the location is where they say it is.

Emperor Ashtar
No offense, but sometimes you really do more harm than good deano.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Personally, I think anyone who makes ignorant statements, personal attacks or anything anti-social does their cause more harm than good.

Deano
Well being as you used them to try and prove a point and diminish mine, how about you take some fricken responsibility for what you post. These continuous cop-outs are complete bullsh*t.

That what you think eh? Then why the hell would you post this...

I used to at least sort of respect the fact that you actually used to stand behind the crap that you spouted, but now you don't even do that.

i dont stand behind something im not sure of. i posted it to add of info to the thread.

i didnt expect the thread to be derailed anyway

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1358319439993514946

no all we have is people trying to defend politicians. they are not so secret? well can you tell me what goes on there?

Deano

its quite clear what they are doing. its a documented ritual that has been used for years

KharmaDog

Deano
they are opinions thought arent they? words like ''i think' and 'my view'

errm yes i think they are. you nor them have a clue what goes on there.

and yes these families..13 families run the world.

they must love getting together and plotting the downfall of the world. they want to control you kharmadog. and they are winning. wakey wakey time

and so i provide you with a video and you dont watch it. errm ok. the point is that politicians are part of a club in which they worship demonic child killing owls and do mock human sacrifice.

if i was part of a christian club of some sort, would you say i wasnt a christian because you havent seen me in any christian acticity there? no because me being there would be obvious.

and id like your opinion on cathy o brian

KharmaDog
Once again Deano, cut the garbage and post proof of your claims.

NuclearWinter
The answer is simple. You really begin to learn, transform, or change anything when you are engaged on your side of a process. This makes it easy to just sit and listen, and while listening, to pretend something is changing in you.

Your ego-mind tries to convince your Deep Self that you've done your part by just being here. Therefore, you say it is up to someone else to change things. But what is happening from "the other side" of this is quite different. Your inner self is waiting to sense a spiritual yearning or a slight expansion in your awareness.

The moment is present in even the smallest increment, and your True Self has the ability to move instantly into that space and open up your awareness to stretch your experience of your connection to the Divine. But until you present that opportunity for yourself, my friends, you can do nothing.

Grand_Moff_Gav
its quite clear what they are doing. its a documented ritual that has been used for years

Yes...its very clear...even though you can't possibly identify anyone in it.

KharmaDog
and id like your opinion on cathy o brian

I have no opinion of her as her story sounds completely made up and no information can be gathered about it from a site other than a conspiracy site (or so it seems).

I have no doubt that government agencies (especially the CIA and other such beasts) do their fair share of brain washing and mind manipulation. But her story is just too over the top.

I ask you Deano, why must you always believe the most ridiculous explanation of everything? Whether it is this or inter-dimensional lizardmen, you always seems to believe the least likely explanation of any occurrence or the least likely occurrence of any event at all.

Although there are a few exceptions to the rule, you'd be better to live by the " if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck" school of thought.

Emperor Ashtar
Kathy O brian is a nut =/

Deano
Yes...its very clear...even though you can't possibly identify anyone in it.

not the point though. if that club participates in these satanic rituals, then everyone that goes there must either take part or at least accept what they do.

think about it for once

I have no opinion of her as her story sounds completely made up and no information can be gathered about it from a site other than a conspiracy site (or so it seems).

I have no doubt that government agencies (especially the CIA and other such beasts) do their fair share of brain washing and mind manipulation. But her story is just too over the top.

I ask you Deano, why must you always believe the most ridiculous explanation of everything? Whether it is this or inter-dimensional lizardmen, you always seems to believe the least likely explanation of any occurrence or the least likely occurrence of any event at all.

Although there are a few exceptions to the rule, you'd be better to live by the " if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck" school of thought.

everything that appears hard to believe is made up according to you.

and i dont believe everything, i believe what my heart tells me. nothing is impossible. theres more that we need to know.

and your right when you say its dangerous and foolish to believe everything. from what ive read and from what im seeing with my own eyes, i dont find any of this stuff hard to believe. obviously there are more extreme theorys than others.

i just dislike people that take the piss and laugh off everyting thats put in front of them.

i know gow controlled the media is and it makes me wonder that else has been hidden from us in world history. what you can see is not always what is real.

Grand_Moff_Gav
not the point though. if that club participates in these satanic rituals, then everyone that goes there must either take part or at least accept what they do.

think about it for once

Err, I'm sorry, you can't identify who it is, therefore it could be anyone, even people payed by Alex Jones to act.

There is no evidence of the location, participents, motives or even the smallest shred of evidence if it is a genuine ritual. Easy to stage...think about it for once.

doomsday49
KharmaDog!!! What's up my brother!? Miss you man, and so does General G. Hey are these chumps picking on you?! Easy there fellaz, my friend kharma here can be a little sensitive. Try not to rub him the wrong way(oh Sh*t, another homosexual imagery, damn! Sorry Kharma). Lay off him or else! Don't worry about it, i got your back Karma.....and General G's got your front wink

KharmaDog
Originally posted by doomsday49
KharmaDog!!! What's up my brother!? Miss you man, and so does General G. Hey are these chumps picking on you?! Easy there fellaz, my friend kharma here can be a little sensitive. Try not to rub him the wrong way(oh Sh*t, another homosexual imagery, damn! Sorry Kharma). Lay off him or else! Don't worry about it, i got your back Karma.....and General G's got your front wink

Man, you have to follow me around to get my attention? As flattered as I am, I look forward to your banning.

doomsday49
Man, you have to follow me around to get my attention? As flattered as I am, I look forward to your banning.

Oh Kharma, you jokester! Anywayz, this week slumber party is going to be at my place. Don't forget to wear something sexy. But you have to be nice, o.k. See you there you intellect you

Storm
Consider yourself warned for trolling and flame baiting again doomsday49. Cut it out for good, or be banned!

doomsday49
Originally posted by Storm
Consider yourself warned for trolling and flame baiting again doomsday49. Cut it out for good, or be banned!

sad Yes my love...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.