Kratos(Chaos Blades) vs Spider-Man(One Webbing Cartridge)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Now this is Spider-Man not holding back. There will be two senarios. 1 Senario without armor and then 2 Senario with armor

The Armor

Symmetric Chaos
Whats with the armor?

WorldWarHulk
I'm going to play it safe, and say Spider-Man gets his head put on a pike.

thanospimphand
spiderman gets slaughtered

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Now this is Spider-Man not holding back. There will be two senarios. 1 Senario without armor and then 2 Senario with armor

The Armor

spidey might not make it

Grimm22
Spidey with a year of prep and his own mech would still get owned by Kratos no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grimm22
Spidey with a year of prep and his own mech would still get owned by Kratos no expression

I can think of mecha that would take out Kratos . . .

Grimm22
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I can think of mecha that would take out Kratos . . .

Optimus Prime? Maybe

However, anything less would get owned

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grimm22
Optimus Prime? Maybe

However, anything less would get owned

There are quite a few mecha above Optimus level.

Grimm22
Speaking of Optimus.. shifty

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

geshien
spiderman i think would be fast enough to dodge kratos melee attacks but stands no chance against his magic.

golem370
This is a fight no magic. I believe Spider-Man has a good chance with lifting between 15 and 20 tons being 15 times more flexible and more agility. Remember this is Spider-Man not holding back he also has his webbing which Rogue could get out of and she lifts 50 tons. I believe Spider-Man has a good chance here.

ragesRemorse
Maybe if spidey had unlimited web cartridges he would stand a chance, but with one? I doubt the webhead would have anything to offer against kratos, he killed the God of war and laid it down on zues. Unless he called tony stark or bruce banner for help theres no way spidey with one web cartridge wins. Besides, i diddnt think Spidey used web cartridges anymore.

Newjak
Spiderman wins if there is no magic. I think it is very safe to say that Spiderman is:
Faster
Stronger
more Agile

Even with Magic Kratos would probably have a fight on his hand even though he would probably win.

Spiderman for the win 8/10 in this fight.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Newjak
Spiderman wins if there is no magic. I think it is very safe to say that Spiderman is:
Faster
Stronger
more Agile

Even with Magic Kratos would probably have a fight on his hand even though he would probably win.

Spiderman for the win 8/10 in this fight.

yeah, but with one web cartridge? Considering that aspect, the blades of chaos seem to be to much for spidey to negotiate

Newjak
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah, but with one web cartridge? Considering that aspect, the blades of chaos seem to be to much for spidey to negotiate One cartridge of webbing can go a long way. He could web up the swords and simply pull them from Kratos hands.

Spiderman would have the range advantage still with the webbing and the maneuverability edge being able to climb walls.

I think you want a fight give Kratos his Magic and his other weapons and then I would say Kratos 8/10.

In a straight up fight though Spidey would be too much for Kratos.

geshien
Originally posted by golem370
This is a fight no magic. I believe Spider-Man has a good chance with lifting between 15 and 20 tons being 15 times more flexible and more agility. Remember this is Spider-Man not holding back he also has his webbing which Rogue could get out of and she lifts 50 tons. I believe Spider-Man has a good chance here.

well in that case. spidey for the win.

complexbrother
Kratos is a God Killer. Spidey's dead.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Newjak
One cartridge of webbing can go a long way. He could web up the swords and simply pull them from Kratos hands.

Spiderman would have the range advantage still with the webbing and the maneuverability edge being able to climb walls.

I think you want a fight give Kratos his Magic and his other weapons and then I would say Kratos 8/10.

In a straight up fight though Spidey would be too much for Kratos.

How is spidey going to pull the blades from kratos' hands when their fused to his arms? Granted Spidey's strength is greater than Kratos', but Kratos still posses great strength himself that i think would be more than enough to be unaffected by spidey's webbing.Kratos is the God of war, and im sure that entitles him some respect in the strength department. If Kratos can hurl olympus several miles, i am more than posistive that he wouldnt have trouble breaking free from spidey's webbing. I dont see spideys webbing offering him anything other than dodging capabilities

I think the range aspect of these two cancel each other out. While spidey has the projectile of his webbing, forcing kratos to dodge, Kratos has lightning fast blades with substantial reach.

I think if Kratos had his magic, the power of the Gods would tear spidey apart very easily. Magic has always been a weakness for spidey, not to mention magic of Gods

geshien
How is spidey going to pull the blades from kratos' hands when their fused to his arms? Granted Spidey's strength is greater than Kratos', but Kratos still posses great strength himself that i think would be more than enough to be unaffected by spidey's webbing.Kratos is the God of war, and im sure that entitles him some respect in the strength department. If Kratos can hurl olympus several miles, i am more than posistive that he wouldnt have trouble breaking free from spidey's webbing. I dont see spideys webbing offering him anything other than dodging capabilities

I think the range aspect of these two cancel each other out. While spidey has the projectile of his webbing, forcing kratos to dodge, Kratos has lightning fast blades with substantial reach.

I think if Kratos had his magic, the power of the Gods would tear spidey apart very easily. Magic has always been a weakness for spidey, not to mention magic of Gods

kratos is fast but not that fast. spiderman can dodge bullets and has precog. kratos won't be able to land enough hits for a victory majority.

with webbing, spiderman doesn't necessarily need to entrap kratos but rather slow him down and briefly incapacitate him. web to the face is always effective.

spiderman is too fast and strong for kratos to defeat. spiderman would get a K.O.

it's still a cool fight but spiderman gets a 6 or 7/10 majority.

again, if kratos had his magic, then this would be a different story with a different outcome.

ragesRemorse
how many effective hits do you think Kratos would need with his chaos blades though. I dont think it would take more than two. Spiderman is strong and indeed his endurance offers alot to his corner, but the chaos blades would slice through him like a katana to a tarrantula.

true Spideys webbing is always more effective as an incapacitation tool than anything else, but I would imagine that Kratos would be strong enough to endure a hefty amount of blows from Spiderman before going down. Seeing how his blades would force Spiderman to fight at a distance, i dont see spideys web cartridge lasting long enough to overtake Kratos' fighting abilities and cunningness with his blades. his blades are also impossible to seperate from him which is another advantage for Kratos

Newjak

I think if Kratos had his magic, the power of the Gods would tear spidey apart very easily. Magic has always been a weakness for spidey, not to mention magic of Gods The chains can still be moved. And if Krato's Blades don't move then Kratos is, meaning Spiderman could literally slam him across every wall imaginable.

Only Kratos with the god power can hurl Olympus. Normal Kratos is barely a 5 tonner at best. Which is barely going to stop Spiderman if at all from over powering him.

As for Range Spiderman is much quicker in my opinion has more range to his weapon as well as having the ability to manuever around Kratos far better. If this is in an urban enviroment where Spiderman can also throw cars and such at Kratos that is another point for Spiderman. Even though he doesn't need it to though.

Kratos is very uch outmatched in streangth and speed and agility. His weapons are very dangerous but I think webbing makes them very much a mute point as Spiderman is just so much stronger.

With his Magic though this is far different Kratos would more than likely take the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.