to many coincidences that started the war...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
I just found this excellent post on ATS website.Take your time and read it all becasue it explain's the path to the Iraq war in vast detail.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread275547/pg1

Deano

KharmaDog
Deano, I believe the overwhelming majority of americans, canadians and citizens of most other countries are completely aware that the Bush administration lied and manipulated it's way into the war with Iraq.

It is not so much a conspiracey as it is a question of how the american people fell for such an obvious deception. Look in past threads in the GDF. This is not a secret, nor is it not acknowledged that Bush is a lying bastard.

History Buff
I think you have to be moron or a COMPLETE DEVOUT REPUBLICAN Right-Wing Loon to NOT believe that Bush lied us into this war!!!!

lord xyz
Originally posted by History Buff
I think you have to be moron or a COMPLETE DEVOUT REPUBLICAN Right-Wing Loon to NOT believe that Bush lied us into this war!!!! In the same way Johnson and Nixon lied in Vietnam.

History Buff
Pretty good comparison. But the difference being that Nixon inheritted the war that Johnson had started. Just as the new president in 2009 will inherite this catastrophe from Bush.

lord xyz
Pretty good comparison. But the difference being that Nixon inheritted the war that Johnson had started. Just as the new president in 2009 will inherite this catastrophe from Bush. I thought Eisenhower or Kennedy started Vietnam, but I'm not American so whatever.

Captain REX
Nope, it was Lyndon B. Johnson that declared that war...

This isn't a conspiracy. This is a seriously delayed piece of news...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Captain REX

This isn't a conspiracy. This is a seriously delayed piece of news... Why did he start the war? To stop Communism in Vietnam? Or was it some Illuminati plot for money?

Captain REX
It was a Vietnati plot for communistic trousers.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by lord xyz
In the same way Johnson and Nixon lied in Vietnam.

Indeed, yet Nixon seems to get most of the blame for the war, even though Johnson started it and escalated it.

Scythe
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Deano, I believe the overwhelming majority of americans, canadians and citizens of most other countries are completely aware that the Bush administration lied and manipulated it's way into the war with Iraq.

It is not so much a conspiracey as it is a question of how the american people fell for such an obvious deception. Look in past threads in the GDF. This is not a secret, nor is it not acknowledged that Bush is a lying bastard.

Stating the obvious will get us nowhere. No one took action during his re-election.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Scythe
Stating the obvious will get us nowhere.

But it's necessary to do in this forum.

lord xyz
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Indeed, yet Nixon seems to get most of the blame for the war, even though Johnson started it and escalated it. Johnson has also done a lot more bad things according to some conspiracy websites. And he made Allen Dulles in charge of the Warren Commission, which is strange because Dulles was fired by Kennedy and had a grudge over him AND was supervising the Bay of Pigs Invasion. Maybe Johnson was in the conspiracy, or, he was a puppet.

Scythe
Originally posted by KharmaDog
But it's necessary to do in this forum.

People here appreciate being talked to like children? Tragic.

Whatever the case may be, all this political nonsense on how the Bush administration is neglectful and how they fancy making wrong decisions has me about fed up. We were given a chance to thwart the entire thing, yet no one did, and we'll continue to hear all the moaning.

lord xyz
Pretty good comparison. But the difference being that Nixon inheritted the war that Johnson had started. Just as the new president in 2009 will inherite this catastrophe from Bush. I'd like to requote this and state something:

JFK was killed and Vietnam started, JFK Jr. was killed and Iraq started. Might just be a coincidence, but you never know. Iraq was a threat because of their refusal to sell oil in dollars, could Vietnam have been a similar threat? And what about Watergate? The people behind Watergate are prime suspects in the Kenndy assassination, maybe they shot Kennedy to get in to power! It's interesting don't you think?

bakerboy
The war started because bush is an idiot and a coward killer and hated sadam hussein and he go with his jerk friend blair and atakked iran with those stupid excuses about massive destruction weapons.

Very clear.

lord xyz
Originally posted by bakerboy
The war started because bush is an idiot and a coward killer and hated sadam hussein and he go with his jerk friend blair and atakked iran with those stupid excuses about massive destruction weapons.

Very clear. Iraq. no expression

bakerboy
Yes, iraq. And with a lot of coincidences with Vietnam, more than people think.

lord xyz
Originally posted by bakerboy
Yes, iraq. And with a lot of coincidences with Vietnam, more than people think. Like the series of assassinations.

bakerboy
Its an example.

Mr Parker
I think you have to be moron or a COMPLETE DEVOUT REPUBLICAN Right-Wing Loon to NOT believe that Bush lied us into this war!!!!

yep.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Captain REX

This isn't a conspiracy. This is a seriously delayed piece of news...

Actually it was Eisenhower under vice president Nixon that got us into vietnam.Kennedy inherited Vietnam from Eisenhower and was trying to pull out of the war.Thats documented.There were secret wars going on in vietnam Under Eisenhower that the majority of the people did not even know about including Eisenhower.They kept him out of it because it was the CIA'S operation and it was being run under Vice President Nixon unbeknowest to Eisenhower.When Kennedy came into office and inherited Vietnam,he was gradually pulling out of vietnam and had plans to have a complete withdrawal by 1965.That was why the CIA assassinated him because they wanted the war to continue and they got their wish when Johnson became president.He reversed Kennedys Policy to withdraw from vietnam and esculated the war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.