I just bought KILLERS tickets online!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Woooooooooooooot! I'm seeing the Killers in Las Vegas on June 1st, feck yeah! w00t

Symmetric Chaos
srug

Barker
Whoa, me too. Weird.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm going to get pissed drunk that night and jump on stage! I'll be sure to video it and put it on youtube!

Sweet Escape
Im about to but The Fray tickets for June 27th stick out tongue

smoker4
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Woooooooooooooot! I'm seeing the Killers in Las Vegas on June 1st, feck yeah! w00t

Sexulant, brilliant band, makes me want to grow a tashe cool

Bardock42

Nothing to brag about.

I was supposed to see the Arcade Fire yesterday...but it was canceled cry

Strangelove
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nothing to brag about.

I was supposed to see the Arcade Fire yesterday...but it was canceled cry Did you get a refund?

smoker4
Nothing to brag about.

I was supposed to see the Arcade Fire yesterday...but it was canceled cry

Where they attending a funeral?

Bardock42
Originally posted by smoker4
Where they attending a funeral?

Yeah, the pastor read from the Neon Bible. Apparently, one of their close friends died in the Arcade fire.

And yeah, i will get a refund.

smoker4
Yeah, the pastor read from the Neon Bible. Apparently, one of their close friends died in the Arcade fire.

And yeah, i will get a refund.

Must have died from a cold wind, good band even if they are Canadian wink

ragesRemorse
I'm going to get pissed drunk that night and jump on stage! I'll be sure to video it and put it on youtube!

dont make a promise you cant keep.

have a brew for me. killers give a great show. Your first time seeing them?

It's a hobby!

No offense but I saw your birthday thread before you joined. Aren't you a bit old to be into that kind of music? Or even on here, you could be many of the kids heres dad!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by It's a hobby!
No offense but I saw your birthday thread before you joined. Aren't you a bit old to be into that kind of music? Or even on here, you could be many of the kids heres dad!

why would he be to old to enjoy good music? The killers are one of those bands that dont cater to the MTV generation for quick fame.

you should go to a dropkick murphy's concert. If there is are bands that woud appear to only appeal to youth of today they would be one. Celtic punk rock concert filled with punkers, and middle aged people. I saw woman in their 50's and 60's at dropkick murphy concerts before. there are few things cooler than that. AS ONE

It's a hobby!
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
why would he be to old to enjoy good music? The killers are one of those bands that dont cater to the MTV generation for quick fame.

you should go to a dropkick murphy's concert. If there is are bands that woud appear to only appeal to youth of today they would be one. Celtic punk rock concert filled with punkers, and middle aged people. I saw woman in their 50's and 60's at dropkick murphy concerts before. there are few things cooler than that. AS ONE

I like the Killers they remind me a bit of eighties bands i've heard old people listening to. The lead singers voice is a bit like the Old man from the Cure or maybe Depeche mode, perhaps that's why this old guy Hiker likes them? Very derivative.

johnnyforever
crybaby WHY?!? .... why me?... why can't i go?.. weep...

ragesRemorse
I like the Killers they remind me a bit of eighties bands i've heard old people listening to. The lead singers voice is a bit like the Old man from the Cure or maybe Depeche mode, perhaps that's why this old guy Hiker likes them? Very derivative.

they also creat some very decent music, both instrumetally and lyrically. alot of their songs have some very ctachy melodies. I do agree with your observation though. I wish there were more bands creating 80's influenced pop and punk.

It's a hobby!
they also creat some very decent music, lyrically.

What does "I got soul but i'm not a soldier" mean to you?

ragesRemorse
What does "I got soul but i'm not a soldier" mean to you?

i'm not a corformist.

you?

A Dose Of Vraya
I'm going to get pissed drunk that night and jump on stage! I'll be sure to video it and put it on youtube! sounds good to me smile

It's a hobby!
i'm not a corformist.

you?

I think it's meaningless, he wrote it thought it sounded cool and left it in.

ragesRemorse
i'm sure it is meaningless, but doesnt mean one cannot gain something from it.

Cory Chaos
The killers are one of those bands that dont cater to the MTV generation for quick fame.

Thats ****ing hilarious. MTV made them. Have fun swisking through all the pre-pubes at the show.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Cory Chaos
Thats ****ing hilarious. MTV made them. Have fun swisking through all the pre-pubes at the show.

popularized them just like greenday not made

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
srug

smoker4
Originally posted by Cory Chaos

Sorry but absolute bolloks

ThePittman
This is the only Killers wink

http://www.hessian.org/metal/music/iron%20maiden%20killers.jpg

=Tired Hiker=
First off, It's A Hobby, get a life. I'm glad you got banned, loser. Second, I like music that I like, and I can't help it. If it appeals to me whether it is mainstream or practically unknown, I'll go see it if it's playing in my town. RagesRemorse, thanks for sticking up for me about that comment Hobby boy made about my age. Age shouldn't matter here, and yeah I might be old enough to be someone's dad here, and when I actually am a dad I will still probably post here, and when you all are 87 and I'm 104, is it really going to matter?

I like the Killers, the music that influenced them, New Order, Oasis, The Smiths, is the music I listened to in highschool when everyone else was listening to mainstream, and I was even in a band called Bad Head, named after a broken beer tap, and our music fit the same genre. Okay, I'm done ranting. smile

Strangelove
First off, It's A Hobby, get a life. I'm glad you got banned, loser. Second, I like music that I like, and I can't help it. If it appeals to me whether it is mainstream or practically unknown, I'll go see it if it's playing in my town. RagesRemorse, thanks for sticking up for me about that comment Hobby boy made about my age. Age shouldn't matter here, and yeah I might be old enough to be someone's dad here, and when I actually am a dad I will still probably post here, and when you all are 87 and I'm 104, is it really going to matter?

I like the Killers, the music that influenced them, New Order, Oasis, The Smiths, is the music I listened to in highschool when everyone else was listening to mainstream, and I was even in a band called Bad Head, named after a broken beer tap, and our music fit the same genre. Okay, I'm done ranting. smile It's a Hobby Got banned...

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove
It's a Hobby Got banned...

I know, you even quoted me where I say that, silly. stick out tongue big grin

Strangelove
I know, you even quoted me where I say that, silly. stick out tongue big grin Damn me for not reading past the first sentence doh

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Strangelove
Damn me for not reading past the first sentence doh

Now we all know how you read posts. Since Strangelove won't read this part of my post, since he obviously only reads the first sentences, I will take this opportunity to say . . . "Strangelove is a Sloosh Goosh!" OooOOooOoo totally moded! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.