Your mom exploded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo X
April Fools.

Sorry, I had to.

Strangelove
It's actually 2:26 on April 2nd now....

You Fail.....in EST, anyway

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Strangelove
It's actually 2:26 on April 2nd now....

You Fail.....in EST, anyway

I'm Pacific.

Fail.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Sorgo X
I'm Pacific.

Fail. ...I don't fail. It's not my fault that I'm in a timezone that is no longer on April 1st.

Sorgo X
...I don't fail. It's not my fault that I'm in a timezone that is no longer on April 1st.

I don't fail. It's still April Fools pacific time. I happen to live under PST.

Strangelove
I don't fail. It's still April Fools pacific time. I happen to live under PST. You fail according to EST

I fail according to PST

haermm

All is well

The Black Death
A balance is reached

Strangelove
Originally posted by The Black Death
A balance is reached Hence the haermm yes

It is the international symbol of a conflict ending yes

Sorgo X
You fail according to EST

I fail according to PST

haermm

All is well

I win according to PST and you win according to EST.

My roflcopter goes CHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTH
THTHTHTHTHTHTH.

Strangelove
I win according to PST and you win according to EST.

My roflcopter goes CHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTH
THTHTHTHTHTHTH. Way to put it in a positive light wink

Sorgo X
Way to put it in a positive light wink

I just really needed an excuse to post the Roflcopter.

stick out tongue

Bardock42
So, wait, you admitted that you are Sorgo?

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Bardock42
So, wait, you admitted that you are Sorgo?

No.

Bardock42
No.

Oh okay, cool...when will you?

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh okay, cool...when will you?

I have no clue.

Strangelove
I have no clue. edit....wrong thread

Grand_Moff_Gav

I fail according to PST

haermm

All is well

No! He failed according to EST and GMT...so he is double down...luckily the time zones support you.

Hax42
Ha, joke's on you, my mother really did explode....sucker....haermm

The Black Death
did you film it and send it to live leak?

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
No! He failed according to EST and GMT...so he is double down...luckily the time zones support you.

Appealing to a majority is a logical fallacy and EST is a non sequitur.

Thank god you have no clue what you're talking about or I'd be in twobo!

BakaXero
Go ninja! Go ninja! Go!

Strangelove

Thank god you have no clue what you're talking about or I'd be in twobo! I fail to see how appealing to the majority is a logical fallacy...hmm

edit: never mind, looked it up, I understand it now.

edit mark 2: GMG is not appealing to the majority, however. It was not April 1st during GMT when you made the thread. It is a fact, not an opinion of the majority that is accepted as truth.

Sorgo X
I fail to see how appealing to the majority is a logical fallacy...hmm

It's known better as "Argumentum ad populum".

Well, at least I know them better via latin.

Council#13

I fail according to PST

haermm

All is well

But.... to fail in PST is less of a failure than to fail in EST. *sastisfied look*

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
But.... to fail in PST is less of a failure than to fail in EST. *sastisfied look*
Smart. 313

ragesRemorse
Roflcopter.

stick out tongue

what is that?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by BakaXero
Go ninja! Go ninja! Go!

best part of ninja turtles2

Shakyamunison
No photos?

Barker
Originally posted by Hax42
Ha, joke's on you, my mother really did explode....sucker....haermm
Wub. 31

Sorgo X
I fail to see how appealing to the majority is a logical fallacy...hmm

edit mark 2: GMG is not appealing to the majority, however. It was not April 1st during GMT when you made the thread. It is a fact, not an opinion of the majority that is accepted as truth.

To terminate your edit:

I represent PST. You represent GMT. It was not April the 1st your time, but it was via my time.

GMG explained I am "doubled down" because two time zones are against my one. EST is irrelevant because no entity present is in it's favor. Ergo, GMG appealed to a majority.

It's a logical fallacy and he utilized it. It's not difficult to comprehend.

Strangelove
GMG explained I am "doubled down" because two time zones are against my one. EST is irrelevant because no entity present is in it's favor. Ergo, GMG appealed to a majority.

It's a logical fallacy and he utilized it. It's not difficult to comprehend. Actually, it was still fact. When you made the thread, it was not April 1st in either the GMT or EST timezones. It was not appealing to the majority, it was noting the fact that a majority existed

Aubrey Ravena
April Fools.

Sorry, I had to.

Shut up hoe haermm

Sorgo X
Actually, it was still fact. When you made the thread, it was not April 1st in either the GMT or EST timezones. It was not appealing to the majority, it was noting the fact that a majority existed

Here's an example of a Strawman fallacy. The fact that it WAS a fact doesn't matter, because the subject at hand is the fallacy itself. You're avoiding the subject subconsciously. I know you would not do something like this purposely.

He was appealing to a majority. I'll show you again.

He said I failed according to two separate time zones, one of which had no relevance to our little comparison of the date. He applying an inconsequential factor and utilized a timezone that was IRRELEVANT.

He said I was double down. Compared to what, Strangelove? He was attempting to use a majority against me but it's a fallacy because the majority generally isn't always correct. If this rule did not apply, Nazism would be morally acceptable.

Strangelove
Here's an example of a Strawman fallacy. The fact that it WAS a fact doesn't matter, because the subject at hand is the fallacy itself. You're avoiding the subject subconsciously. I know you would not do something like this purposely. Somehow I don't think you understand the strawman fallacy. It is setting up an easily refutable argument (straw man) that is not the position of your opponent, and then acting as if that is actually your opponent's position. How does this apply to this scenario?
By double down, GMG was saying that it was two to one. There were two time zones where it was April 1st (actually a lot more than that, for for the purpose of this discussion...), and 1 where it was April 1st. That is not stating that the majority is right simply because it's the majority. It's noting the fact that a majority exists. I see no fallacy
That's an interesting comparison to use seeing as Nazis were never a majority.

MR.Grum
April Fools.

Sorry, I had to. ganon4

Sorgo X
A strawman is to set up a point that is irrelevant and not parallel with the purpose OR point being argued.

We were arguing timezones and majorities, not facts. You strawmanned on an abusive degree.

You're basically debating something that has NOTHING to do with what we're talking about. Either you're just not understanding what I am saying or you're purposely strawmanning.

quote:
He said I was double down. Compared to what, Strangelove?

The problem here is that you're not seeing the fallacy and your post effectively proved my point, which makes it a shred easier.

You don't HAVE to state that the majority is right. You have no clue what you speak of.

"Edward loses because he had one gun and Jimmy had two!"

^ The Fallacy.

What GMG said? He said I was double down because EST and GMT were both out of April fools and my timezone (The only one left) was still in April Fools day, or April 1st.

Are you just completely missing it, or what?

Well, historically speaking, the second Hitler struck power ...

He utilized the majority to get what he wanted.

"Using the Nazi majority he had a national state of emergency declared. Germany became a one-party police state as all non-Nazis were forced out of office and individual freedoms were taken away. The government could read mail, tap phones, and search homes without a warrant."

I never said Nazis were a majority. I said NAZISM would be acceptable if utilizing the majority was not a fallacy.

But yeah, you tried.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.