Entourage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
best comedy on t.v? i think so. Cant wait for next season. Do you think The gang is going to find a new agent in the 4th season?

forumcrew
If you have seen any of the promos hbo is running they have a new agent in them.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by forumcrew
If you have seen any of the promos hbo is running they have a new agent in them.

do you know if jeremy piven is leaving the show? It would be really hard to find a replacement for his character, Ari is one of the best aspects of the show.

cant believe more people here arent into the show

forumcrew
he is definitely still on the show. I am very excited for the new season to start!

Solo
i can't wait

manorastroman
this show is exactly like sex in the city. a group of wildly unlikeable gender stereotypes that we're inexplicably supposed to admire and revere.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by manorastroman
this show is exactly like sex in the city. a group of wildly unlikeable gender stereotypes that we're inexplicably supposed to admire and revere.

Unlike sex in the city, the entire premise does not revolve around relationships. At the essence of Entourage, i a group of 30 somthing guys living together experiencing life. Sex in the city was about how hard it is out there for a ho.

The only coorelation between the two that i can find is the friendship aspect. nothing else. All shows in some way can be related or compared to each other. I see Entourage being more like a story driven seinfeld.

manorastroman
that wasn't a question; i gave you the correlation between the two. sex in the city=four wildly unlikable gender stereotype bestfriends get through life. entourage=four wildly unlikable gender stereotype bestfriends get through life.

forumcrew
only when you say wildly unlikeable most people would not agree.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Sex in the city was about how hard it is out there for a ho. laughing

Oh, and I love Entourage. There is never a dull episode.

forumcrew
just wish the eps werent so short. especially for a premiere I mean it was about 22 minutes. Always leaves me wanting a bit more.

=Tired Hiker=
just wish the eps werent so short. especially for a premiere I mean it was about 22 minutes. Always leaves me wanting a bit more.

I never have that problem since I only have rented them on DVD. Still though, after watching an entire season in one or two days, I still want more, so I guess I sorta do have that problem. erm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by manorastroman
that wasn't a question; i gave you the correlation between the two. sex in the city=four wildly unlikable gender stereotype bestfriends get through life. entourage=four wildly unlikable gender stereotype bestfriends get through life.

my reply to your statement wasnt an answer to a question, just an inference to your incredibly small comparison

All buddy t.v shows come from the same chemistry class. I really dont see valid correlation between the two shows other than revolving around four friends. I was just trying to understand where you were comming from. At any rate, I dont see what would be wrong with a sex in the city for guys.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I never have that problem since I only have rented them on DVD. Still though, after watching an entire season in one or two days, I still want more, so I guess I sorta do have that problem. erm

i agree with you. MAybe its because i have only ever watched the shows back to back on dvd like you, but i never found a problem with the length.

I watched the opening episode to the new season for the first time as it aired, and i was quite satisfied. Kept me hungary for more. Unlike sopranos, where after an episode i feel like i need an aspirin and a drink just to regain my focus

Solo
Great episode last night.

snowultra
im gonna to have to find out what there playing it. loved the first 2 seasons.

Solo
Originally posted by snowultra
im gonna to have to find out what there playing it. loved the first 2 seasons.
Sunday at 10

Darth Vicious
Ive been meaning to start watching this show but I always miss it. Finally I caught the last 20 minutes or so last night and I gotta say, Ari is freaking awesome. I loved the way he fired that guy! Needless to say Im getting the complete series as we speak.

forumcrew
This past one was really good. And if you thought that was good Ari you have a lot coming. My favorite Ari moment might be when he showed up at josh weinsteins party and bitched him out.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Sex in the city was about how hard it is out there for a ho.

Entourage is how easy it is for a ho, cause Vince is a freaking ho!

"Brokeback motherf*ing Aquaman, take that bi**h!" Ari is genius. I also like the chemistry between Turtle and Drama. I dont like E too much, Vincent neither. The only thing I like about Vincent is al the pu**y he gets. I would like to see more of Ari.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGTJSorTQvw

forumcrew
how great was the last VICTORY!!!!!!!!

enjoyyrworries
Episode tonight (May 20) was sort of lame. Nothing much happened. Turtle got the girl, Vince and E (appear to) have the funding, Johnny's career is still in the shit hole.

Still, the second best show on the boob tube right now.

forumcrew
I thought a lot happened. Everyone's story lines advanced a good amount.

Darth Vicious
Im still behind by a few episodes. I loved it when LLoyd gave Ari the lil statue and by the end of the episode Ari placed it on Arie desk and smashed it. Priceless! Im glad Drama got a tv show, hopefully it will work out for him. E is still a dick!

enjoyyrworries
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
E is still a dick!

I don't think he's a dick, he's just trying to do what's best for him and Vince.

forumcrew
hes the voice of reason in the group. Its a needed character someones got to be responsible.

Darth Vicious
I dont always dislike him and I agree he is the voice of reason but sometimes he can be a dick when he is dealing with Ari. He just started as a manager and he could learn a lot from Ari. Im starting to like Vince, he is pretty kool, he is always looking out for his boys!

enjoyyrworries
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I dont always dislike him and I agree he is the voice of reason but sometimes he can be a dick when he is dealing with Ari. He just started as a manager and he could learn a lot from Ari. Im starting to like Vince, he is pretty kool, he is always looking out for his boys!

I came in during season 2, and, thinking back, I remember that it took awhile for me to respect Vince, too. First impression is that he's arrogant, but once you keep watching you realize, as you said, he's always looking out for the gang.

Darth Vicious
Victoryyyy!
Sorry I just finished watching episodes 18-19. I was very happy for Drama at the end of ep.18 but he seem to be going in the wrong direction getting too cocky!

forumcrew
the victory yell at the grand canyon is definitely one of my all time favorite entourage moments.

enjoyyrworries
the victory yell at the grand canyon is definitely one of my all time favorite entourage moments.

Seeing how happy Lloyd gets when something good happens to Drama is reason enough to watch the show.

bigflames
i havent been able to watch any of season three yet, i feel in love with it last year when i found out about it and watched both season in like 3 days ahah, so im looking forward to watching the third judging by the praise its getting on here

forumcrew
well the 4th just started last night so hurry up!

Solo
great episode

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is this a very good show to watch?

Solo
Definitely.

Darth Vicious
Victoryyyyy!!! Entourage is back! Finally. It was a nice episode. I saw the setup coming from a mile away.

Neo_Version 7
Well, they had to get Vince back to L.A. one way or another. Can't get enough of the show.

"What are you? The Godfather?"
"It's a message!"

Darth Vicious
Wow, last nights episode was amazing! Ari Gold is my mother fu*ing hero!

ragesRemorse
E is such a tool

Darth Vicious
Which is why I love it when Ari is a d**k to him.

Shadow_King
i recently bought the first 4 seasons, and i would have to say this would be one of my favourite shows, i hate that i dont have HBO, and gotta wait till it comes out on dvd

Movie tragic
Ari is legendary Happy Dance

Fallen
just absolutely love this show! jeremy piven is amazing.

i got curious and went on HBO's website. the site actually has a mini video game up for viking quest. hilarious.

Darth Vicious
Victoryyyyyyyyyyy! entourage coming back on SUnday.

Shadow_King
Do you know how many episodes for this season?

Darth Vicious
IDK, Theres no mention on Wiki. i hope its between 12-20.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.