Punisher and Bullseye vs Sabretooth and Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Sabretooth and Cyber are out to kill Punisher and Bullseye. Both Sabre and Cyber have to cross the length of 5 footbal pitches and then climb up a 30 foot wall before they can get to them.

Frank has an M16 with exploding bullets which he will use for long range and armour piercing bullets if they start getting close. Bulleyse has exploding needle heads and diamond hard needles, they both have loads of ammuntion.

Do Bullseye and Frank kill them before they get to the top of the wall?

masterbruce
punisher and bullseye ftw

Alfheim
Originally posted by masterbruce
punisher and bullseye ftw

C'mon man at least argue for a bit....

masterbruce
Originally posted by Alfheim
C'mon man at least argue for a bit....

the battle conditions put it in team 1's favor.

Since team 1 is camped atop the wall, they just weaken team 2 as they try to make their way to team 1.

Frank just blasts at Sabretooth, slowing him down greatly.

Bullseye aims 2 well throw needles into Cyber's eyes and he's blind and useless. After that, they both just attack Sabretooth and overload his hf.

Alfheim

Since team 1 is camped atop the wall, they just weaken team 2 as they try to make their way to team 1.

Bullseye aims 2 well throw needles into Cyber's eyes and he's blind and useless. After that, they both just attack Sabretooth and overload his hf.

I should have made it harder........as you can tell im biased. What If I throw in Omega Red? I was going to go that before. But they both get rebreathers.

golem370
Cyber just covers his body with his arms and moves in and kills them. Even Diamond Hard would not puncher Cybers arms and would just fall to the ground. Also depending on what the wall is made of only Adamantium wall would stand to there swipes. Also Sabretooth and Cyber could burrow under ground to pass without worry from their weapons.

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Cyber just covers his body with his arms and moves in and kills them.
Even Diamond Hard would not puncher Cybers arms and would just fall to the ground.

The only vulnerable part of Cyber is his face. CIS allowed therefore he cant just run around with his hand over his face.

Also depending on what the wall is made of only Adamantium wall would stand to there swipes. Also Sabretooth and Cyber could burrow under ground to pass without worry from their weapons.

Sorry they cant burrow under or smash the wall.

golem370
Eventually the team on this wall would lose.

ragesRemorse
you really diddnt give sabertooth or cyber a chance. Even though cyber may be able to withstand the barrage of munitions, i dont think that sabertooth would have a chance of out manuevering the weapons accuracy of both punisher and cyber.

Alfheim
Eventually the team on this wall would lose.

Are you sure, bare in mind that The Punisher has been able to hit Spiderman with his bullets and Bullseye is even more accurate. In fact when Bullseye one fought Frank he was laughing at him.

Eventhough these guys are fast neither of them are fast as Spiderman. Omega Red is the least fastest and the two on the wall could probably deal with Cyber and Sabre.

Bullseye is more than capable of hitting Cyber in the eyes. well placed exploding bullets on Sabre could serioulsy **** Sabre up. Neither of them have a healing factor as good as Wolverines.

capt it up
sabertooth and cyber could dodge the bullets.

also either one can take many many shots.

they win.

guy222
Sabretooth and Cyber are out to kill Punisher and Bullseye. Both Sabre and Cyber have to cross the length of 5 footbal pitches and then climb up a 30 foot wall before they can get to them.

Frank has an M16 with exploding bullets which he will use for long range and armour piercing bullets if they start getting close. Bulleyse has exploding needle heads and diamond hard needles, they both have loads of ammuntion.

Do Bullseye and Frank kill them before they get to the top of the wall?

Creed/Cyber

jasonk3
Originally posted by capt it up
sabertooth and cyber could dodge the bullets.

also either one can take many many shots.

they win.

It would be kinda hard dodging bullets, when they're climbing up a wall...plus punisher and bullseye have got exploding bullets, they would just keep knocking them off the wall...but once they (bullseye/punisher) run out of ammo, they are dead

capt it up
Originally posted by jasonk3
It would be kinda hard dodging bullets, when they're climbing up a wall...plus punisher and bullseye have got exploding bullets, they would just keep knocking them off the wall...but once they (bullseye/punisher) run out of ammo, they are dead ermm
you be surprized. wolverine can dodge bullets while climbing. also either sabertooth or punisher cpuld jump there way up or simply knock the wall over.........

masterbruce
you be surprized. wolverine can dodge bullets while climbing. also either sabertooth or punisher cpuld jump there way up or simply knock the wall over.........

this isn't some average guys...this is Bullseye and Punisher.

Bullseye takes out Cyber by throwing explosive needles through his eyes, rendering Cyber blind and useless.

Then he and Punisher unleash their weapons on Sabretooth...overloading his HF.

capt it up
this isn't some average guys...this is Bullseye and Punisher.

Bullseye takes out Cyber by throwing explosive needles through his eyes, rendering Cyber blind and useless.

Then he and Punisher unleash their weapons on Sabretooth...overloading his HF.

would never happen..........

cyber would see it in slow motion and block it with his arms or simply dodge it........so thats not going to work either.

sabertooth can dodge bullets all day if he wants to.........

you really should read up on these guys before commenting........

Alfheim
would never happen..........

cyber would see it in slow motion and block it with his arms or simply dodge it........so thats not going to work either.

sabertooth can dodge bullets all day if he wants to.........

you really should read up on these guys before commenting........

Ok do you think Gambit is fast enough to hit either Cyber and Sabre in the face? Do you know that Bullseye has completely pawned Gambit in accuracy?

You know that the Punisher has hit Spiderman before. When Spiderman and Punisher were fighting Sabre, Punisher could have got Sabre but Spiderman got in the way. When you think about it the Punisher had to be extremely fast not to shot Spiderman by mistake. I dont think either Sabre or Cyber are faster than Spiderman are they?

llagrok
Ok do you think Gambit is fast enough to hit either Cyber and Sabre in the face? Do you know that Bullseye has completely pawned Gambit in accuracy?

You know that the Punisher has hit Spiderman before. When Spiderman and Punisher were fighting Sabre, Punisher could have got Sabre but Spiderman got in the way. When you think about it the Punisher had to be extremely fast not to shot Spiderman by mistake. I dont think either Sabre or Cyber are faster than Spiderman are they?

He's got a good point. I think that Punisher and Bullseye should have more than enough martial arts skill to land a hit and make Cyber lower his guard. Sabretooth can easily be taken out ranged.

Tshern

Frank loaded a serious amount of bullets to Sabretooth's guts from some 3m away and didn't even manage to slow him down. Then Sabretooth promptly proceeded to kick Punisher's and Spider-man's asses.

King KAM
you be surprized. wolverine can dodge bullets while climbing. also either sabertooth or punisher cpuld jump there way up or simply knock the wall over......... you just had to bring up wolverine.....

ywtf does a wolerine feat have to do with sabre and cyber??? not a damn thing.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tshern
Frank loaded a serious amount of bullets to Sabretooth's guts from some 3m away and didn't even manage to slow him down. Then Sabretooth promptly proceeded to kick Punisher's and Spider-man's asses.

He has exploding bullets and armoure piercing bullets now. I think exploding bullets in the right area would slow sabre down. Frank is more than capable of hitting Sabre in the eye....or heart. I cant see Sabre running around with part of his heart mixing.

Originally posted by jasonk3
It would be kinda hard dodging bullets, when they're climbing up a wall...plus punisher and bullseye have got exploding bullets, they would just keep knocking them off the wall...but once they (bullseye/punisher) run out of ammo, they are dead

they both have loads of ammuntion.

Not a problem.

Alfheim
Looking at the scans again with Spiderman and Punisher vs Sabretooth. The Punisher was able to hit Sabre on a couple of ocassions. Firstly the Punisher was able to hit him but not slow him down. The second time The Punisher hit him with two machine guns at point blank range....Sabretooth.....DROPPED! Frank wasnt using armour piercing or exploding bullets at the time.

Remember Frank is using exploding bullets and has the length of five footbal pitchs to get Sabre he well defintely be able to hit him and slow him down befor he gets to the wall.

The chances are if Sabre manages to get to the top Frank can unload armour piercing bullets at point blank range into Sabre which which will knock him off.

Soljer
Meh, pretty much everyone in marvel jobs to the Punisher. It's as if the bullets fired by the Punisher have their muzzle velocity and calibre increased by a factor of ten. roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, pretty much everyone in marvel jobs to the Punisher. It's as if the bullets fired by the Punisher have their muzzle velocity and calibre increased by a factor of ten. roll eyes (sarcastic) .

I dunno man that sounds like IDLI, IDH.

Its not just about the speed of the bullets. Punisher can also predict where his opponent might go next.

Proximity is also important as well. The closer you get the more difficlut it is.

According to your logic then everbody jobs to Bullseye, Bullseye can throw faster than a bullet can he?

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
you just had to bring up wolverine.....

ywtf does a wolerine feat have to do with sabre and cyber??? not a damn thing.
seeing as how sabertooth is supose to be wolverine superior then yes it means a lot.......

capt it up
frank being able to hit sabertooth means what again? Sabertooth allows him self to be hit becuase it won't effect him......

if sabertooth knows it will damaging him he will dodge it......

really the reasoning is bad seeing as how sabertooth hardly dodges because he neevr needs to not becuase he can't.

also punisher hit spiderman once in there first fight.......

Soljer
I dunno man that sounds like IDLI, IDH.

Haha, I think "IDLI, IDH" is too long to be a commonly used acronym. It was a joke to begin with, but thanks for trying, stick out tongue.

Anyways....

Tell me something, if someone is aiming direct C.O.M. and the other person doesn't move till AFTER the bullet is fired...

How could you possibly aim any better? How could changing who is holding the gun make ANY difference?

Explain it to me, seriously. Unless the Punisher has the ability to make firearms fire with ten times the normal force, there is no reason for a bullet from the Punisher to be any more deadly or accurate than the bullet from ANYONE else aimed C.O.M.

Alfheim
Haha, I think "IDLI, IDH" is too long to be a commonly used acronym. It was a joke to begin with, but thanks for trying, stick out tongue.

Anyways....

Bah im using it. Maybe i'll shorten it to IDLI. It seemed like a pretty good point to me.

Tell me something, if someone is aiming direct C.O.M. and the other person doesn't move till AFTER the bullet is fired...

How could you possibly aim any better? How could changing who is holding the gun make ANY difference?

Explain it to me, seriously. Unless the Punisher has the ability to make firearms fire with ten times the normal force, there is no reason for a bullet from the Punisher to be any more deadly or accurate than the bullet from ANYONE else aimed C.O.M.

1. Bullets shot by the punisher will travel further because his reaction time is faster. Lets give an example you have two atheletes. Athelete A represents a normal human pulling the trigger. Athelete B represents Punisher pulling the trigger. Athelete B would leave the blocks before athelete A ie this means the bullets shot by the Punisher would have travelled futher because he would have pulled the trigger faster. Even if they dodge after the bullet has left the gun, Punisher would have pulled the trigger before a less trained person and this means the Punishers bullets would be nearer the target.

Eventhough people like Cap can see bullets I dont think they see them in super slow motion just slower than normal people. Hell Spiderman tried to catch a bulllet and ****ed his hand up. So yeah bullets are easier for them to dodge but they still ahve to be careful.

2. Punisher can predict were they are going to go before they get there, making it more difficult for them to dodge, for example Punisher hitting Spiderman in mid-air.

3. Depending on the envinronment and combining A and B, if the Punisher fills an area with enough bullets they wont even be able to dodge out of the way in time beacuse they dont have enough room.

4. Who cares! Does Bullseye throw faster than a bullet?

llagrok
Bah im using it. Maybe i'll shorten it to IDLI. It seemed like a pretty good point to me.

1. Bullets shot by the punisher will travel further because his reaction time is faster. Lets give an example you have two atheletes. Athelete A represents a normal human pulling the trigger. Athelete B represents Punisher pulling the trigger. Athelete B would leave the blocks before athelete A ie this means the bullets shot by the Punisher would have travelled futher because he would have pulled the trigger faster. Even if they dodge after the bullet has left the gun, Punisher would have pulled the trigger before a less trained person and this means the Punishers bullets would be nearer the target.

Eventhough people like Cap can see bullets I dont think they see them in super slow motion just slower than normal people. Hell Spiderman tried to catch a bulllet and ****ed his hand up. So yeah bullets are easier for them to dodge but they still ahve to be careful.

2. Punisher can predict were they are going to go before they get there, making it more difficult for them to dodge, for example Punisher hitting Spiderman in mid-air.

3. Depending on the envinronment and combining A and B, if the Punisher fills an area with enough bullets they wont even be able to dodge out of the way in time beacuse they dont have enough room.

4. Who cares! Does Bullseye throw faster than a bullet?

Alfheim
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.