The "Game" Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
This is where you have to invent a KMC Game much better and more exciting than the persona above you!

To start us off,

KMC I-Spy!

Council#13
Everyone grab a gun and start shooting wildly into the air and whoever kills the most clouds wins! Game! eek!

Eclipso
You should prolly have to give a brief explanation of your game. How would I-Spy work over KMC? Not trying to be mean or anything I'm just curious.

Grand_Moff_Gav
The "invent more games untill Vinny dies" game!

You could give the objects colour, use, or pick something from the thread, say B for bunnies on your sig,

Eclipso
Cool, also a person could post a pick of a room or somthing and do the I-Spy thing.

Caption the picture above you Game. Someone posts a pic and you Caption it and then post yours and so on.

Legendary Thor
The Stupidest thing that you can think of in one minute game

Wild-Cherry
I spy with my little eye.....hmmm

Something scary and red shock

Eclipso
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

Something scary and red shock

Oh sorry about that. *zips up* roll eyes (sarcastic)

smoker4
The threaten people over msn game?

Legendary Thor
Cool SIg Eclipso

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

Something scary and red shock Originally posted by Legendary Thor
Cool SIg Eclipso you got it 0.o

Eclipso
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
Cool SIg Eclipso

Danke

The different languages game.

-You post something in your own language, and then someone responds in their own language.

Eclipso
Distort the picture above you.

You take the picture above you and add word bubbles or thought bubbles to change the meaning of the picture.

Eclipso
We should make some of these games.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Vinny would kill us.

Legendary Thor
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Vinny would kill us.
Get a fake beard an a moustase(sorry dont know how to speel it)and hel think youre a completely diferent person or do Vice Versa.Meybe Santa clothes.THat will work for sure.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
Get a fake beard an a moustase(sorry dont know how to speel it)and hel think youre a completely diferent person or do Vice Versa.Meybe Santa clothes.THat will work for sure.

I think you need them, because when he reads that...

badboy2006
dont know as he hasnt named a game

Eclipso
This one requires the honor system,

The drinking game, each poster drink one extra glass then the person who posts before them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.