High Evolutionary vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
fight in the negative zone.
i say Annihilus wins?

Ethereal
whats annihilus gonna do to High E?

lordboo
Originally posted by Ethereal
whats annihilus gonna do to High E?
sorry forgot to mention annihilus has the qauntum bands?

Ethereal
Well he didn't show much during that time. He was too much for Nova. But power isn't everything. If worse comes to worse, High E just devolves him into a bug creature.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
fight in the negative zone.
i say Annihilus wins?

Spare bedroomhmm........

High E

Galan007
Well he didn't show much during that time. He was too much for Nova. But power isn't everything. If worse comes to worse, High E just devolves him into a bug creature. Couldn't the Q-Bands protect Annihilus from devolution? confused

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
Couldn't the Q-Bands protect Annihilus from devolution? confused Could someone answer that?

It was more of a question then a statement.

Symmetric Chaos
Couldn't the Q-Bands protect Annihilus from devolution? confused

I suppose it depends on what kind on energy the HighE uses to devolve people and if Annihilus has a chance to react.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I suppose it depends on what kind on energy the HighE uses to devolve people and if Annihilus has a chance to react. Okay, but assuming Annihilus had the time to react to HE's devolution power..... Could the Q-Bands prevent this?

Symmetric Chaos
Okay, but assuming Annihilus had the time to react to HE's devolution power..... Could the Q-Bands prevent this?

I guess. Unless the HighE uses psionic energy (I think the QBands have trouble with that)

guy222
Could someone answer that?

It was more of a question then a statement.

I am unsure. I still like High E winning smile

Ethereal
Couldn't the Q-Bands protect Annihilus from devolution? confused

Well in the (What If?)comic, the genetic bomb he released evolved everyone on earth, everyone, quasar w/ q bands was no exception. I'm assuming devolving is just the same. He could theoretically resist it, or dodge it like Galactus did. Also to make a point, (Big G said if the devolving ray hit him, it would of devolved even him.) But otherwise, High E, current has more different kind of powers than Annihilus. Annihilus has a chance is if he somehow speedblitz'd. but he ain't absorbing High E's energies, nor destroying him in his armor.

Galan007
Well in the (What If?)comic, the genetic bomb he released evolved everyone on earth, everyone, quasar w/ q bands was no exception. I'm assuming devolving is just the same. He could theoretically resist it, or dodge it like Galactus did. Also to make a point, (Big G said if the devolving ray hit him, it would of devolved even him.) Well if HE's ray would have devolved Galactus, it would most certainly work on Annihilus /w/ the Q-Bands.
but he ain't absorbing High E's energies, nor destroying him in his armor. HE isn't getting through Annihilus's armor either.

Heck Annihilus's armor took a 3 Star System destroying blast at ground zero, with little to no damage.

WorldWarHulk
Well he didn't show much during that time. He was too much for Nova. But power isn't everything. If worse comes to worse, High E just devolves him into a bug creature. He did destroy his whole fleet in little to no time.

Dare I say? Speedblitz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.