I Read The Novelization!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_kong_is
Big news, everyone! I visited my local Barnes & Nobles a few days ago, and saw the Spidey 3 Official Novelization on the shelves! I nearly erupted with excitement, and skipped through the book, reading a number of juicy little plot points and scenes. I can't help it, I'm just a very curious guy!

Anyway, i read a little of the book, and it turns out that Venom and Sandman team up to kidnapp MJ, and have her hostage at a construction site. Spidey is forced to try and convince Harry, who tried to kill him earlier in the movie, to help him stop the villains. In the end, after a terrific battle scene, Harry is killed by Venom, Sandman is defeated, and MJ finally decides to break up with Peter, having gotten sick of getting kidnapped and superhero troubles. Bummer.

I'm sorry if i ruined some of the suprises, but I just can't keep in in anymore! Let me just say this: Fans, Spidey 3 will rock your socks off, make your jaws hit the floor, and I guarantee that you not be dissapointed! (I hope.)

Buy the novelization NOW! Or you can just wait for the movie.

steverules
Damn...so you haven't read all off it?

LORDSIDIOUS01
The novelization is not necessarily true.

spencerspider
i thought i heard sandman lived and was not defeated? hmmm but u say he was weird..

dxnwo1
yo thanks for the spoil mad cool smile sad

Paola
spoiler tags would be appreciated in this kind of posts

or what is the same...

give out any information on spider-man 3 that sounds like it will ruin the movie for all of those who are waiting till it hits the big screen and you'll be erased from the face of KMC planet... banned I mean... permanently

got it? sly

THANX!

king_kong_is
Sorry for ruining it for you guys. I really am. I'm just a very curious person, I can't help it! And Steverules, I didn't read it all because I want at least some of it to be a suprise!

sithsaber408
Though to be fair, when it says "I read the novelization!" what do you expect to read except spoilers?

Everybody knows what's in a movie's novelization.... the plot and actions of the movie! stick out tongue

Anybody coming into the thread had fair warning by the title of the thread.

Antediluvian89
I thought that Venom wouldn't involve any outsiders in his fight against Spidey, he mostly see regular people like innocents. But hey, this ain't the comic, so...

Pressure
Originally posted by king_kong_is
Big news, everyone! I visited my local Barnes & Nobles a few days ago, and saw the Spidey 3 Official Novelization on the shelves! I nearly erupted with excitement, and skipped through the book, reading a number of juicy little plot points and scenes. I can't help it, I'm just a very curious guy!

Anyway, i read a little of the book, and it turns out that Venom and Sandman team up to kidnapp MJ, and have her hostage at a construction site. Spidey is forced to try and convince Harry, who tried to kill him earlier in the movie, to help him stop the villains. In the end, after a terrific battle scene, Harry is killed by Venom, Sandman is defeated, and MJ finally decides to break up with Peter, having gotten sick of getting kidnapped and superhero troubles. Bummer.

I'm sorry if i ruined some of the suprises, but I just can't keep in in anymore! Let me just say this: Fans, Spidey 3 will rock your socks off, make your jaws hit the floor, and I guarantee that you not be dissapointed! (I hope.)

I read the same novel and Mary Jane does not break up with Peter they become even closer and sandman is not defeated he takes his family away from the fight after they showed up to try to convince him to stop

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Pressure
I read the same novel and Mary Jane does not break up with Peter they become even closer and sandman is not defeated he takes his family away from the fight after they showed up to try to convince him to stop

Fascinating read. Where can I buy this "novel"? Also, how can I make spoiler tags?

king_kong_is
Your right, Sidious. I went back and read it again, and realized that I had misread the ending. Sorry about that everybody!!!

steverules
Does Venom die or not? And it was pressure who corrected you, not sidious, sidious is the one asking where to find the novel.

Arachnid1

Sandman defeated? Doesn't he leave after his daughter comes and tells him to spare Spidey's life? Not like they can kill sandman...

Did you finish the book? confused

Pressure
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Fascinating read. Where can I buy this "novel"? Also, how can I make spoiler tags?

I learned how to use spoiler tags by taking a quote from somebody who use them and learned that way.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Where can I buy this novelization?

Pressure
Originally posted by steverules
Does Venom die or not? And it was pressure who corrected you, not sidious, sidious is the one asking where to find the novel.

Spiderman uses the sound of crashing metal to rid Eddie Brock of the Symbiote but all that is left off Eddie is a Smoking skeleton. Peter also uses his web to grab some metal beams which give off so much sound that the symbiote evaportes into smoke. But what interests me is that they do not tell us anything about the sample of the symbiote Dr Conners has. It makes me wonder if he will try to tamper with it and it will become the carnage symbiote

king_kong_is
Sorry Arachnid1. I misread the novel. Guess I was so excited I didn't pay more attention. don't believe my first comment.

Spider-Chris
but yea were do u buy the book

Spider-Chris
dude i read it too and its awesome smile

Arachnid1
Sorry Arachnid1. I misread the novel. Guess I was so excited I didn't pay more attention. don't believe my first comment.

Meh, no problem. I cant believe he doesn't die though. The first villain to survive a spiderman 3 movie is Sandman. laughing

Darth Jello
What do you expect? the guy was an avenger

Soljer
Very often, the novelization does not perfectly mirror the movie. The movie may or may not have a different ending, so don't be surprised if you go into theatres and none of this actually happens.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Soljer
Very often, the novelization does not perfectly mirror the movie. The movie may or may not have a different ending, so don't be surprised if you go into theatres and none of this actually happens.

I agree with you.

Marko
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Though to be fair, when it says "I read the novelization!" what do you expect to read except spoilers?

Everybody knows what's in a movie's novelization.... the plot and actions of the movie! stick out tongue

Anybody coming into the thread had fair warning by the title of the thread.
Yea but don't argue with a mod so stfu.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Marko
Yea but don't argue with a mod so stfu.

Mods aren't cool with that. I think your right, but what do I know. lol

F_doomed
Originally posted by Pressure
Spiderman uses the sound of crashing metal to rid Eddie Brock of the Symbiote but all that is left off Eddie is a Smoking skeleton. Peter also uses his web to grab some metal beams which give off so much sound that the symbiote evaportes into smoke. But what interests me is that they do not tell us anything about the sample of the symbiote Dr Conners has. It makes me wonder if he will try to tamper with it and it will become the carnage symbiote That would be what happeed int the ultimate line

doctorstrongbad
Well they are getting ready for the Sinister Six?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.