Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Movie Countdown!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
o.o I dunno why I didn't make this earlier. Anyway, countdown time people. 101 days! Who's pumped? Who's going to the midnight showings? And if your going, whatcha wearing to it?

siriuswriter
I'm going, my friends and I are all dressing up.

I'm going as Harry, because I'm the only one with a vague resemblance (as glasses and light brown hair count as a vague resemblance among my group of friends, apparently. Ah well, eyeliner scar, and away we go)

A blonde friend is going to slick back her hair and go as Draco, a red-headed friend is going as Ron, and a long haired reddish-brown haired friend, whose hair gets very frizzy if she combs it the wrong way is going as Hermione.

I've given them lines. We're going to Goodwill for robes. We're going to the midnigth showing as none of THEM would have the guts to do this in broad daylight. *Hey, I got a wand for my 19th birthday, I'd be willing to do this anytime, anyplace. smile*

I'm so excited yes

xEsaulx
haha a group of twenty is going to see the movie the first day it comes out big grin

Me
Chris (my friend)
His brother Justin
his brother Nathan
his mom
my brother
my other brother
my dad
his girlfriend
my best friend
her sister
her mother
my cousin
my other cousin
my other cousin
my aunt
my uncle
My friend Nathan
My OTHER friend
her sister xD

Neha
eek! It comes out in my birthday.Happy Dance

The Phantom
94 DAYS! WOO!

siriuswriter
That's less than 100. GAHHHH!!

The Phantom
Originally posted by siriuswriter
That's less than 100. GAHHHH!! Yes.... yes it is... no expression

stick out tongue

siriuswriter
I get excited when things are less than three digits. It means they're closer than...

Okay yes I deserved that.

The Phantom
laughing

RoguePw25
Yes...I'm bringing this thread back. Why? Because it's exactly:

4 DAYS
50 MINUTES
40 SECONDS

. .to the the release of this movie. Excited?

The Phantom
Originally posted by RoguePw25

4 DAYS
50 MINUTES
40 SECONDS

. .to the the release of this movie. Excited? *Jumps up and down* I want it now! I want it now! I want it now!

Syren
Originally posted by RoguePw25

4 DAYS
50 MINUTES
40 SECONDS

. .to the the release of this movie. Excited?

It's 6 days for us cry

Selina*Starfire
I'm going to the very first screening here, next week friday 13th. jumpy I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! jumpy

nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts

Selina*Starfire
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I'm going, my friends and I are all dressing up.

I'm going as Harry, because I'm the only one with a vague resemblance (as glasses and light brown hair count as a vague resemblance among my group of friends, apparently. Ah well, eyeliner scar, and away we go)

A blonde friend is going to slick back her hair and go as Draco, a red-headed friend is going as Ron, and a long haired reddish-brown haired friend, whose hair gets very frizzy if she combs it the wrong way is going as Hermione.

I've given them lines. We're going to Goodwill for robes. We're going to the midnigth showing as none of THEM would have the guts to do this in broad daylight. *Hey, I got a wand for my 19th birthday, I'd be willing to do this anytime, anyplace. smile*

I'm so excited yes

OMG, really? cry That... is... SO COOL!!!!!! bawling I wish I could afford shit like that. weep

goddess_susu
guys I'm upset =(
none of my friends are accited about the movie at all
I can't wait, I going to dress up and go to the midnight showing, but
I got noone to do it with me cry

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Selina*Starfire
OMG, really? cry That... is... SO COOL!!!!!! bawling I wish I could afford shit like that. weep

Hun, the wand was 20 bucks. You think I would go to the Harry Potter website and pay 50 + for a "replica" wand?

Um. No. It would be tres sweet... but no. (Plus, it was a birthday present. big grin)

I'm now going as Rita Skeeter, complete with wacky pen and notebook (all found in closet, mind you Selina. stick out tongue Or should I admit that I have that exotic and weird of a wardrobe as Rita has? Hermmm...)

We now have a Snape, a Cho, a Ron, a Ginny, the Weasley Twins, a Hermione, a Draco, a Harry (thus I was relinquished from cross-dressing duties), and me as Rita Skeeter. I wanted to be JK as I know everything about everything HP *cough*don't look at me like that*cough* but alas, the light brown hair and glasses look kicked in once again and I decided Rita would be fun. .... herm. I think that's everyone.

We're going the eleventh at 9.50 pm as my stupid town isn't considered cool enough to have midnight showings. Damn them all!

Ah well. Close enough, eh?

Selina*Starfire
But still... cry I NEVER get to do cool stuff like that. weep

SammySparrow
YAY! I can't wait!!! And I just got my Slytherin robe,tie and Snape's wand!
yes..I'm on the bad side... smile

Running Mascara
Meh and muh friends joked about dressing up, but I don't think we're gonna do it..would be sorta fun though ermmhappy

SammySparrow
well...my stuff is REALLY for the book...but I might take Snape's wand to the movie....*shrugs*

Running Mascara
laughing out loud I would take it shockyes

SammySparrow
then don't worry. I will. big grin

Running Mascara
Kay doped

You changed your sig ermmhappy

SammySparrow
yes! To the great and wonderful Zexion of KH:COM...^-^

Running Mascara
I know you're gonna be thinking I'm weird, but...I don't know who that is ermm

SammySparrow
Meh,that's ok. Not alot know him.

Running Mascara
Ah ermmhappy

Only a couple more days till it comes out Jumpy

SammySparrow
3 days,2 hrs and 27 mins HERE!!!!!

Running Mascara
3 day 2 hours and 26 minutes here! ermmhappy same time zone ermmhappy

Nightingale14
eek!

Nickey
Congratu-stinkin'-lations!
I have to wait 4 days!
I hate P.A!

Alright, maybe I don't. But I certainly don't like the fac that I have to wait four bloody days.
I have got stop talking like that!

ndfreak
0 days 22hours 46 minutes and 30 seconds man i cant wait for the movie

chillmeistergen
To be quite honest, I'm really pissed off. It's released in the US a day before the UK, even though it's filmed here, with a British cast etc. Even written by a British author. But, no as always America have it first, fvcking pisstake.

The Phantom
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
To be quite honest, I'm really pissed off. It's released in the US a day before the UK, even though it's filmed here, with a British cast etc. Even written by a British author. But, no as always America have it first, fvcking pisstake. I dunno if I should be offended or not.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by The Phantom
I dunno if I should be offended or not.

No, I should be offended. You should be pleased that for some reason Americans get priority over Britain, to see a film that was made here, starring British actors etc etc.

Well, it's obvious what the reason is isn't it? Money, simple as that. Nothing like a lovely corporate film.

The Phantom
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
No, I should be offended. You should be pleased that for some reason Americans get priority over Britain, to see a film that was made here, starring British actors etc etc.

Well, it's obvious what the reason is isn't it? Money, simple as that. Nothing like a lovely corporate film. Umm... I don't think I should feel either. I don't like America, but I don't dislike it either... I'mma just go sit on the sidelines like I usually do.

siriuswriter
Such a fence-sitter, our Tweedledum is.

Well, Warner Bros. is an American company, no?

But you guys do get bragging rights for the first, biggest, and best premiere.

ndfreak
It's out! It's out! sadly i couldnt get there at 12:00 but im seeing it at seven tonight!!

Prabhodh
I saw it this morning, it was excellent. Yates did a pretty good job. The movie did go pretty fast though, didn't seem like it was two and a half hours.

My favorite Harry Potter movie.

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this the book where Dumbledore sends Mrs Petunia a letter? Right at the beginning after Harry does the Patronus charm. If it is, they left it out.

Prabhodh
I just checked and i was right. They left it out, i think its a mistake. I guess only time will tell.

~Bun Bun~
Saw it at midnight. I thought it was great. I did notice them leaving a few things out and changing a couple here and there but i think they did a pretty good job. I loved all the wand action in this one. Yeah it did seem to go by really fast i had to keep my mind going and thinking okay this is when... But all in all i loved it!!

SouthernGirl814
TODAYS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyofLight
I had planned to take my sons tonight to watch it but I may have to wait until Friday.........We all cant wait to see it

FUZE_LOVER
who saw the midnight show last night?? It was cool I saw it, actually it was awesome!!!!!!!

Solo
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Saw it at midnight. I thought it was great. I did notice them leaving a few things out and changing a couple here and there but i think they did a pretty good job. I loved all the wand action in this one. Yeah it did seem to go by really fast i had to keep my mind going and thinking okay this is when... But all in all i loved it!! Pretty much. My second favorite Harry Potter yet.

Nickey
LUCKY BUMS!
I still have to wait until Friday!
Oh well!

Barker
Originally posted by Solo
Pretty much. My second favorite Harry Potter yet.
Neg.

By far the best potter film yet.

Prince Nauj
Im going tonight I cant wait!!!

^--^

ndfreak
i personally didnt like the movie at all. Even if I look at it as though i haven't read the books, its a huge let down. I wasn't paying attention really at the end though but i thought i saw bella kill him in a diff way (not going to say how). was i right?

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Barker
Neg.

By far the best potter film yet.

That's only your opinion though. It's my favorite HP movie too. Their acting is getting much better.

Originally posted by ndfreak
i personally didnt like the movie at all. Even if I look at it as though i haven't read the books, its a huge let down. I wasn't paying attention really at the end though but i thought i saw bella kill him in a diff way (not going to say how). was i right?

Bellatrix did kill Sirius with that curse.

goddess_susu
I watched itttt at midnight too. Never seen the cinema so full in my life. It was so cool.
I thought the movie itself was great but they cut a lot though (like always). I got angry that I didn't see R.A.B. on the family tree though. I think this is my favorite just because things get tenser and more serious. They did a poor job in portraying the department of mysteries though and the arch was not like I expected.

goddess_susu
and tell me why the hell did they cut the prophecy for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.