NJO Luke/Jacen Solo/Jaina Solo v. Darth Scion/Darth Malak/Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The fight takes place on Ossus. Each combatant has all their powers. Each is bloodlusted. Who survives.

Darth Sexy
You have Sidious as the most powerful on one side, and on the other you have NJO Luke, followed by Jacen Solo who could possibly rival Sidious. Luke's side is too strong, he wins.

Apollo Cloud
The sith win. You have Sion, who actually can't be killed, Malak, who has the power of an entire race of Force Sensitives at his disposal to act as a powerup and who put up a good fight against Jedi Master Revan, and you have Sidious, who rivals NJO Luke, the most powerful combatant on team 1. The Jedi go down.

Darth Subjekt
You don't think that NJO Luke can break his will to keep going? Jacen is right behind Luke, and neither Sion nor Malak are right behind Sidious. I think the Skywalkers take it. Obviously Sion can be killed or he'd still be around.

darthsith19
The Jedi win, obviously. Luke could take Sidious down, Jaina takes Malak, Jacen holds off Sion, then, somehow, the Jedi break his will to live, ohherwise it's a stalemate.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Keep talking guys.

Apollo Cloud
Lol, you know your argument's weak on this board when it relies on someone having to actively chose to give up the will to live. Really, Sion should be kept out of threads, seeing as he's always going to either win, or (and this is worst case scenario) force a draw.

overlord
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
Lol, you know your argument's weak on this board when it relies on someone having to actively chose to give up the will to live. Really, Sion should be kept out of threads, seeing as he's always going to either win, or (and this is worst case scenario) force a draw. Keep talking dude, Har Har Har!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is Jaina strong enough to beat Malak?

vader11
I think the Jedi...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can Jacen them by himself?

jollyjim311
All from NJO, meh.

... And Durge could eat Sion.

Apollo Cloud
Lol, firstly, nobody's gonna be eating Sion, and secondly, even if the situation occurred, Sion would simply tear his opponent apart from the inside, it's not like it would kill him.

overlord
Sion is yummy like a pizza, why will nobody eat him? He is delicious.

True Geek
Durge wouldn't be persuasive enough to make Sion lose his will to live... And he DEFINITELY wouldn't be able to destroy someone who is using the force to keep themself alive.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
The sith win. You have Sion, who actually can't be killed, Malak, who has the power of an entire race of Force Sensitives at his disposal to act as a powerup and who put up a good fight against Jedi Master Revan, and you have Sidious, who rivals NJO Luke, the most powerful combatant on team 1. The Jedi go down.

Wow, you are an idiot who knows no bounds. The Exile was able to beat Sion but suddenly people exponentially more powerful like Luke and Jacen can't? Malak doesn't rival Luke nor Jacen, that's not even a contest. Once again you're an idiot.

Count Makashi
I agree, that team 1 is allot better, but Sion cant be killed(maybe by Luke) if he isn't convinced and nobody from team 1, doesn't know him, i am no Sion fanboy, but in the game he was only killed, because he was convinced by the Exile.

Darth Subjekt
I would put Luke and Jacen above the Exile...

Count Makashi
No, i didn't mean that Exile is better then them, i meant, that Exlile knew Sion enough to convince him, that he stops living, nobody from team 1 knows anything about him and i don't know, if they can kill him, isn't he immortal, indestructible, unless if he chooses to stop living.

jollyjim311
Te extent of his "immortality" aren't specified.

However, I'd say emerald lightning could kill him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Count Makashi
I agree, that team 1 is allot better, but Sion cant be killed(maybe by Luke) if he isn't convinced and nobody from team 1, doesn't know him, i am no Sion fanboy, but in the game he was only killed, because he was convinced by the Exile.

Luke and Jacen can kill him.

Apollo Cloud
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Te extent of his "immortality" aren't specified.

That's true, however given that the cut content which had Sion resist Darth Nihilus' force drain was only removed due to the fact that the KotOR2 team didn't have enough time to add it in, we can safely say that it fits their true vision perfectly. Now given that information, I'd say that in respect to these versus threads, and how capable force users are, we should treat his 'invincibility' as having no limits, as in my eyes, nothing matches the power of Nihilus' force drain.

Darth Subjekt
I thought his force drain worked better on races or planets rather than individual force users, as they wouldn't even peak his radar.

Count Makashi
And he survived an explosion at Peragus, thats pretty extreme.

Apollo Cloud
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
I thought his force drain worked better on races or planets rather than individual force users, as they wouldn't even peak his radar.

Huh? Not sure I understand you, what do you mean by 'peak his radar?'

jollyjim311
He means he thought his powers only work on a mass scale, and in a personal duel, he's not the beast you seem to think he is.

This could be supported by the fact that he didn't kill an unsuspecting Traya with a a force attack.

Darth Subjekt
peak his radar = register to him; get his attention

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can Jaina beat Sidious?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Can Jaina beat Sidious?

No, Jaina is clearly outmatched compared to what Sidious has done and can do in lightsaber combat and his power in the force.

Gideon
We disagree on one thing, Nebaris; Sion's influence in a duel such as this stems only from his "immortality". He is no match in either department for someone like Luke or Sidious, and isn't anywhere near on par. He would get knocked down, he would get bisected, and the only reason that he would triumph over them is - possibly - due to his immortality. But, especially in Sidious's case, I think it is highly plausible that he could break Sion's will. He is a master manipulator.

And Malak isn't as powerful as Jacen. They're not really close at all.

Apollo Cloud
The thing is, we actually have no clue as to how powerful Sion is, outside of his 'invincibilty' technique, however the logical assumption to make would be that he is indeed extremely powerful to even be able to pull off such a feat. It's testament to how powerful he really is, and it should be assumed that he's not just some weakling. Now I know that the Exile did completely outclass him in their duel, however it's likely that The Exile herself was damn powerful too. I personally don't see anybody beating him in combat.

And I don't know about that, Malak's pretty powerful, given he gave Revan a pretty good run for his money in their final duel in KotOR, and there's also the fact that he had the power of an entire force sensitive race at his disposal via the Star forge, so he's probably got a force connection similar to someone like UnuThul, who even put up a pretty good fight against DN Luke.

Gideon
Can we even be certain that it requires an amazing level of power, or just enough power combined with an amazing depth of hatred and will to survive? It isn't logical to simply assume that Sion is uber-powerful (on the level of Luke or Sidious) simply by this feat alone, nor The Exile. Sion isn't going to overpower his opponent through sheer strength. In the case of someone like Luke, his only chance of victory would be when his opponent is tired - he can't match someone of Luke's calibre on an even playing field.

If the "breaking will" still applies, then I believe Sidious is easily capable of defeating Sion. His intelligence is, at least, on par with Traya's own, and he is more of a "personal" manipulator than anyone we've seen before. ACstyles has proven that Sion can be defeated through other means than simply mentioning Kreia, so if The Exile - who isn't proven to be a manipulator on any level - can defeat Sion by breaking his will, it is extremely logical to assume that Sidious can do it as well.

Where is the proof that Malak gave Revan a "pretty good run for his money"? Where is the proof that, outside of the Star Forge, Malak has the "entire race of Force sensitives" at his disposal? Lastly, wasn't UnuThul only a "match" for Luke when empowered by the Killiks?

xxXAcStylesXxx
Didn't UnuThul get owned by Luke even while he had help?

Riverollv
Luke's side wins with difficulty

Kadesh
And jaina is tha bomb, sidious stares at her chest and gets annihilated by luke

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can Jacen beat them all by himself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.