Spartan Training

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
Hey guys.....I have a goal....next Halloween party at the School of Visual Arts I will go as a Spartan from the movie 300....but that means I have to get real jacked so i can work the gear. My workout plan starts May 1st, 2007 (after I finish school)

I will write a journal about this on KMC, utilizing this thread. I will post my weekly work outs, diet, etc. I will want your advice on weekly postings....

Right now I feel too skinny....the pic is below. That is me now. In 6 months, I have to surpass that....I promise myself, I will be buffer than that.

When the party hits, I will show the halloween party pics baby !!! big grin

Wild-Cherry
w00t

ermm

Goddess Kali
laughing Wish me luck.....

The Black Death
huh

silver_tears
God, you'll give Spartans a bad name dontgetit

Goddess Kali
I got inspired by the movie 300....i want to be buffer now

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by silver_tears
God, you'll give Spartans a bad name dontgetit

o...why ?

silver_tears
Because they're beautiful. doped

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6603/300caps06qp0.jpg

Goddess Kali
Because they're beautiful. doped

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6603/300caps06qp0.jpg

ummm....thanks erm

Goddess Kali
I plan to be that buff though....

silver_tears
It took the cast all of 6 weeks. doped

Soleran

He can do it.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
laughing Wish me luck..... Bueno Suerte! big grin

Goddess Kali

Yes, 6 weeks of non stopped training....imagine how ill be in 6 months....im not THAT skinny...i have a small start, but a start nonetheless...

Soleran
Yes, 6 weeks of non stopped training....imagine how ill be in 6 months....im not THAT skinny...i have a small start, but a start nonetheless...

Cut calories, that's it, do that and you'll be ace in no time.

Goddess Kali
big grin

Not to sound arrogant, but I kinda like the way I look already....im doing this though, because I want to pull a shocker at the next halloween party...plus, it's further insentive to work out.....i didnt get to hit the gym that much this school year...once school is out, back to the weights

Symmetric Chaos
Well this sould be creepy . . .

Goddess Kali
ugh...more bashing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why do I forget this isn't manhunt.com...... this is KMC, full o' straight judgemental teenagers.

Alliance
If you fail can I throw you from the Taygetus?

And no, the world is not full of naked men having sex.

Goddess Kali
1) I will not fail, because i am obsessed....i will only return to KMC this summer to update this thread..and for no other reason.

2) I know that, but i wondor why young guys can't be objective. Everybody's gotta be all "masculine" by dissin the site of another nude guy....i like my pic...sorry if u dont, but im proud big grin

Besides....i bet most of u guys wouldn't have the balls to do what I just did....at least give me that much....

Alliance
laughing out loud

I have a theory that homosexuality and excessive masculinity give the same product. You can thank my artwork for that.

Goddess Kali
You're artwork is pretty good...i am an artist 2

Wild-Cherry
1) I will not fail, because i am obsessed....i will only return to KMC this summer to update this thread..and for no other reason.

2) I know that, but i wondor why young guys can't be objective. Everybody's gotta be all "masculine" by dissin the site of another nude guy....i like my pic...sorry if u dont, but im proud big grin

Besides....i bet most of u guys wouldn't have the balls to do what I just did....at least give me that much.... Well, I may be one of those judgemental teenagers but I have something these other ones dont...: A Uterus! w00t

Good luck dude big grin

silver_tears
I'm a chick and I find that pic in bad taste.

Symmetric Chaos
ugh...more bashing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why do I forget this isn't manhunt.com...... this is KMC, full o' straight judgemental teenagers.

Judgemental? No I just think that posting details of your life is odd. And since you opened this thread with a largely naked picture of yourself I think I'm justified in thinking this will be creepy.

Goddess Kali
I'm a chick and I find that pic in bad taste.

o....not like i care, but im curious...why ?

Soleran

Duh she likes smillie faces!

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Judgemental? No I just think that posting details of your life is odd. And since you opened this thread with a largely naked picture of yourself I think I'm justified in thinking this will be creepy.

Okay...im not mad or ne thing, i mean it is wierd...objectively speaking...im just not used to getting bashed for it though.

That pic got lots of compliments from gay guys and straight girls alike on myspace...and on other websites. I think I forgot that KMC is not a mature audience website...its full of pre-teens and what not, i forgot that, sorry.

silver_tears

Because who goes out and has pictures of themselves standing ass naked and grinning from ear to ear on what appears to be a stage taken?
And then who, that's not desperate for some attention, further goes and posts them on a forum that people as young as 14 browse...
That is creepy.
Are you just desperate for someone to compliment you on your body? roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you want to post naked pictures of yourself and pick up guys, there's more than enough websites for it that it need not be done on a movie forum.

*edit, it seems you addressed my post before I posted. shrug

Alliance
You're artwork is pretty good...i am an artist 2

laughing out loud Yes I know. Unfortunately, none of my good stuff is online. Maybe a project for later this spring break.

Goddess Kali
Because who goes out and has pictures of themselves standing ass naked and grinning from ear to ear on what appears to be a stage taken?
And then who, that's not desperate for some attention, further goes and posts them on a forum that people as young as 14 browse...
That is creepy.
Are you just desperate for someone to compliment you on your body? roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you want to post naked pictures of yourself and pick up guys, there's more than enough websites for it that it need not be done on a movie forum.

I know, that's what I just realized...this is a younger audience website...I forgot that. There ARE 20 sumtn year olds here too y'know....

Secondly, calm down. I am not seeking attention, I have a plan, i aim to execute it, and i posted a pic i liked of myself thinkin it would get people to humor up, like Soleran did.

I already get enough attention in real life, and on other websites, i dont need it here. I am very proud of my body, sorry if that offends you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lastly, I bet my pic would blow urs outta the water...i find that most people who bash other people do so, because they are jealous. I am not saying you are jealous of me, but if you had the freedom to show yourself off like I did, you wouldn't care what I do....and that part is true.

Storm
She hasn' t been bashing you.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

silver_tears
I know, that's what I just realized...this is a younger audience website...I forgot that. There ARE 20 sumtn year olds here too y'know....

Secondly, calm down. I am not seeking attention, I have a plan, i aim to execute it, and i posted a pic i liked of myself thinkin it would get people to humor up, like Soleran did.

I already get enough attention in real life, and on other websites, i dont need it here. I am very proud of my body, sorry if that offends you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lastly, I bet my pic would blow urs outta the water...i find that most people who bash other people do so, because they are jealous. I am not saying you are jealous of me, but if you had the freedom to show yourself off like I did, you wouldn't care what I do....and that part is true.

Yes, that's why the edit is there, because you posted before I did.
And the OTF isn't really full of these 20+ year olds is it.

I am calm, I'm giving you rational reasons why I found the pic in bad taste.

And finally, I'm not jealous. I'm not a guy so I see no reason to be jealous of you or your body, nor of the fact you're comfortable with your body. People who are truly comfortable in their own skin see no reason to seek assurances they're good looking from others imo.

And so we're clear, I never insulted the picture, I just said it was in bad taste. I don't care what you do, but it's more where you do it.

Goddess Kali
Yes, that's why the edit is there, because you posted before I did.
And the OTF isn't really full of these 20+ year olds is it.

I am calm, I'm giving you rational reasons why I found the pic in bad taste.

And finally, I'm not jealous. I'm not a guy so I see no reason to be jealous of you or your body, nor of the fact you're comfortable with your body. People who are truly comfortable in their own skin see no reason to seek assurances they're good looking from others imo.

And so we're clear, I never insulted the picture, I just said it was in bad taste. I don't care what you do, but it's more where you do it.

Okay my mistake...I misintepretted what you were actually saying. I read it as, "You're ugly....stop scaring us !! ahhh !!!!" lol

I just don't see what the big deal is....I grew up differently I guess. You see this as a need for attention, but it's not. I couldn't care less who likes or dislikes it, if i were that concious about it, i would not have posted it at all...

I wanted to use an old pic, so that when I do get buff in October, i could have something to compare it too. I did not thnk it would be found as offensive or that big a deal. I do not associate with people who have those kinds of perceptions in real life, so I am not accustomed to meeting people who have a problem with stuff like that.

I grew up in a Hispanic setting where we are taught to be proud of our bodies...I may have grown up Catholic, but my family was never that strict, and they encourage self esteem, they didn't treat nudity like it was taboo or wrong...

I always grew up being proud of how I looked..that just how I am. I still am....I could understand if I was fat and hairy, and i exposed my privates..okay, yeah, that's rude and offensive. But its censored, and i dont thnk i look that bad to the point where people would find the image actually offensive.

Maybe im just different...but me and my friends are very open with our bodies and we don't have a complex about it.

silver_tears
I don't get why you think fat and hairy is offensive, but slim and hairless is not. It's all the same thing. confused

Soleran
Okay my mistake...I misintepretted what you were actually saying. I read it as, "You're ugly....stop scaring us !! ahhh !!!!" lol

I just don't see what the big deal is....I grew up differently I guess. You see this as a need for attention, but it's not. I couldn't care less who likes or dislikes it, if i were that concious about it, i would not have posted it at all...

I wanted to use an old pic, so that when I do get buff in October, i could have something to compare it too. I did not thnk it would be found as offensive or that big a deal. I do not associate with people who have those kinds of perceptions in real life, so I am not accustomed to meeting people who have a problem with stuff like that.

I grew up in a Hispanic setting where we are taught to be proud of our bodies...I may have grown up Catholic, but my family was never that strict, and they encourage self esteem, they didn't treat nudity like it was taboo or wrong...

I always grew up being proud of how I looked..that just how I am. I still am....I could understand if I was fat and hairy, and i exposed my privates..okay, yeah, that's rude and offensive. But its censored, and i dont thnk i look that bad to the point where people would find the image actually offensive.

Maybe im just different...but me and my friends are very open with our bodies and we don't have a complex about it.

Well in your defense the Partans didn't hide much either and folks rant about that.

Goddess Kali
I don't get why you think fat and hairy is offensive, but slim and hairless is not. It's all the same thing. confused

1) You ignored the rest of my post, thanks

2) So If I posted a semi naked pic of Carmen Electra, that's somehow not offensive ? Is my SIG somehow offensive ?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Soleran
Well in your defense the Partans didn't hide much either and folks rant about that.

That is true, a lot of straight guys complained about 300...to me that reeks of jealousy more than ne thing else....

Soleran
That is true, a lot of straight guys complained about 300...to me that reeks of jealousy more than ne thing else....

Lol, indeed.

double standards, double I say!

Goddess Kali
Lol, indeed.

double standards, double I say!

I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

They seem to exist here 2 - the only ppl who dont seem to have a problem with my pic are you, Robtard and Alliance.

Soleran
I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

They seem to exist here 2 - the only ppl who dont seem to have a problem with my pic are you, Robtard and Alliance.

I must be gay then.

Lol

silver_tears
1) You ignored the rest of my post, thanks

2) So If I posted a semi naked pic of Carmen Electra, that's somehow not offensive ? Is my SIG somehow offensive ?

1) What was there to say, you weren't addressing questions or anything to me, just validating what you're doing.

2) That's your reasoning, not mine. You said it's alright to post the pic because you're not fat or hairy.
"I could understand if I was fat and hairy, and i exposed my privates..okay, yeah, that's rude and offensive."

What does you not being fat or hairy have anything to do with it being less offensive than if you were? What the f**k?

Are you assuming I found it offensive because it wasn't some perfect model's almost naked picture? confused

It seems you do actually have a complex if you think only those who are good looking aren't offensive. shrug

Goddess Kali
I must be gay then.

Lol

You are. Only Gay Guys can look at another guy's body objectively

Goddess Kali
Are you assuming I found it offensive because it wasn't some perfect model's half naked picture? confused

That is what I assumed, I have to admit. You corrected me, so my assumption is gone.

It seems you do actually have a complex if you think only those who are good looking aren't offensive. shrug

I don't....but I get bashed here a LOT on the OTF, so u can't blame me for jumping to that conclusion.

Alliance
Well, you are very agressive about some things, namely your sexuality.

Goddess Kali
Huh ?

Goddess Kali
What does that have 2 do with ne thing ?

jaden101
Hey guys.....I have a goal....next Halloween party at the School of Visual Arts I will go as a Spartan from the movie 300....but that means I have to get real jacked so i can work the gear. My workout plan starts May 1st, 2007 (after I finish school)

I will write a journal about this on KMC, utilizing this thread. I will post my weekly work outs, diet, etc. I will want your advice on weekly postings....

Right now I feel too skinny....the pic is below. That is me now. In 6 months, I have to surpass that....I promise myself, I will be buffer than that.

i suggest you read

http://www.gymjones.com/knowledge.php?id=35

Goddess Kali
thanks bro big grin

Goddess Kali
ughh...the pic was removed...thanks Storm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strangelove
That is true, a lot of straight guys complained about 300...to me that reeks of jealousy more than ne thing else.... I have heard a complaint from anyone, and I've that movie twice, all with straight men confused

Goddess Kali
what >?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Strangelove
I have heard a complaint from anyone, and I've that movie twice, all with straight men confused Have not*

T.M

Huh.. and there was me thinking it was the portrayal of the ancient Persians that caused the controversy.

Alliance
Originally posted by T.M
Huh.. and there was me thinking it was the portrayal of the ancient Persians that caused the controversy.

Sorry, but there was no grounds for controversy. That whole deboacle is simply stupid.

Goddess Kali
Some people are arguing that the Persians were portrayed in a negative way....which is stupid...

Other people, particularly, straight men, are complaining that 300 was too homoerotic because of the nude men....also stupid.....

T.M
Originally posted by Alliance
Sorry, but there was no grounds for controversy. That whole deboacle is simply stupid.

I know it is stupid.

Alliance
Other people, particularly, straight men, are complaining that 300 was too homoerotic because of the nude men....also stupid.....

Then they know very little of Greece.

Goddess Kali
i know laughing

silver_tears
Originally posted by Alliance
Then they know very little of Greece.

To be fair Sparta was unlike any other part of Greece.

Some people are arguing that the Persians were portrayed in a negative way....which is stupid...

Some people as in the Iranians, the descendents of the Persians you mean.
They were portrayed in a negative way What the f**k?
They're complaining because they say it isn't true, which it mostly is according to the only sources I've seen so far, my Classics courses and materials.
The whole controversy is stupid because 300 never claims to be historically accurate, it's based completely on the work of Frank Miller. It's not not historically accurate, but it never makes claims otherwise.

And they aren't nude, they're clothed like they are for mobility purposes and such in battle, people who are ignorant of these things are the stupid ones.

Goddess Kali

They're complaining because they say it isn't true, which it mostly is according to the only sources I've seen so far, my Classics courses and materials.
The whole controversy is stupid because 300 never claims to be historically accurate, it's based completely on the work of Frank Miller. It's not not historically accurate, but it never makes claims otherwise.

And they aren't nude, they're clothed like they are for mobility purposes and such in battle, people who are ignorant of these things are the stupid ones.

In the graphic novel, the Spartans ARE NUDE....Leonidas' penis is exposed on many panels in the original comic book.

Still, many guys are stupid to complain about it....I never heard a girl complain about the sight of another nude girl

Soleran
In the graphic novel, the Spartans ARE NUDE....Leonidas' penis is exposed on many panels in the original comic book.

Still, many guys are stupid to complain about it....

Um no penis please.

Goddess Kali
Um no penis please.

Don't get the graphic novel then....its a penis gallery droolio

=Tired Hiker=
I totally have the body of a Spartan. Okay, a Spartan who totally drank like an entire keg of Guinness in one night. erm

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I totally have the body of a Spartan. Okay, a Spartan who totally drank like an entire keg of Guinness in one night. erm

laughing

That would mean i look more like a Spartan than u do stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah. That would probably be correct. smile

Goddess Kali
big grin

Marko
You are. Only Gay Guys can look at another guy's body objectively
thats BS!!

and ermm

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Marko
thats BS!!

and ermm

Duhhh...it was a joke....

And lemme guess....u reported the pic of this thread 2 ?? laughing

silver_tears

Still, many guys are stupid to complain about it....I never heard a girl complain about the sight of another nude girl

I meant in the movie.
Wrestling used to be a completely nude sport back in the day too in Greece for example, fact of life. shrug

Barker
Wrestling used to be a completely nude sport back in the day too in Greece for example, fact of life. shrug
Recreate it with me? 13

silver_tears
Originally posted by Barker
Recreate it with me? 13

Can you wear a Spartan cape during for my own purposes? vin

Barker
Only if you don't. 13

silver_tears
Only if you don't. 13

Can I still go topless? ermmcry

ragesRemorse

Not sure that fitting an image for a halloween costume is the best incentive for a lisfestlye change, but then again i suppose vanity has been a good motvator for some. After you become engaged in a workout routine i would be surprised if your motivation doesnt change from vanity to obtaining new levels of overall fitness.

comming from someone who weighed 300 pounds at one time and is now at fighting weight for my heigh (184). all it takes is discipline. Your bodies response to the excersise will take care of the rest. Seeing how you say your skinny, depending on the severity of your workouts, you'll make your goal in no time. Dont forget to take it slow at first though, unless you already workout reguarly. good luck

Barker
Can I still go topless? ermmcry
As long as you want.

ermmhappy

silver_tears
As long as you want.

ermmhappy

We'll get along just fine. herbhappy

Barker
herbdoped

Well, to make it fair, before we start, I think we should agree on a set number of duels.

Best 43168178265409761209461386736 out of 5381648604560456441354564604564 sound good? 31

silver_tears
herbdoped

Well, to make it fair, before we start, I think we should agree on a set number of duels.

Best 43168178265409761209461386736 out of 5381648604560456441354564604564 sound good? 31

Add a few more so there's no dispute possible. herbdoped

Menetnashté

for some reason I doubt that's you in the sig considering the guy has a tiger on his penis.

ragesRemorse

thats because all girls are either secretly or unconsciously in love with each other.

Barker
Add a few more so there's no dispute possible. herbdoped
∞ out of ∞? 13

MR.Grum
whats this about toga sword fights

Menetnashté

actually the movie was very accurate aside from the monsters. Even the part where the guy says "we will fight in the shade" actually happened.

silver_tears

Menetnashté
Yes, I'm aware, I didn't say it wasn't accurate, in fact I said it's not not accurate. stick out tongue

You're on. 13

Or they don't feel threatened by the sight of a naked chick.
What do I care if she's naked, I have all the same parts, I just look down and see the same. shrug
oh lol thought it was a typo

MR.Grum
Naked!?! no expression

Alliance

Leo.M
I could have been in that movie. *Shows off abs* swank

silver_tears
Originally posted by Leo.M
I could have been in that movie. *Shows off abs* swank

WHORE. 313

Keep it in my bedroom. leftright

Thorinn
Spartans, prepare for Glory....

silver_tears
I'd totally be the Spartan army tramp back in the day if they looked like the ones on film. vin

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I'd totally be the Spartan army tramp back in the day if they looked like the ones on film. vin there's no such thing.

silver_tears
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
there's no such thing.

Shame. vin

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Shame. vin You can always go persian

Thorinn
I'd totally be the Spartan army tramp back in the day if they looked like the ones on film. vin And I would totally f*ck you if you were.

Because I have a Spartan body. cool

silver_tears
You can always go persian

Once you go Persian you'd rather be a virgin. vin

silver_tears
Originally posted by Thorinn
And I would totally f*ck you if you were.

Because I have a Spartan body. cool

Do you have the helmet and shield too? leftright

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Once you go Persian you'd rather be a virgin. vin Good one. laughing out loud

Thorinn
Do you have the helmet and shield too? leftright The complete ensemble, yes.

silver_tears
The complete ensemble, yes.

Can I wrap myself in your red cape? cryohhappy

Good one. laughing out loud

thank_you

Thorinn
Can I wrap myself in your red cape? cryohhappy

thank_you You can even help me with my loin cloth. cryohhappy

silver_tears
You can even help me with my loin cloth. cryohhappy

Only if you let me wield your weapon. cryohhappy

Thorinn
My spear is ready, just give it a jerk. cryohhappy

silver_tears
It looks a bit dangerous, I'll have to be careful how I handle the job. cryohhappy

TOH
My dagger is ready, just give it a jerk. cryohhappy

vin

Thorinn
Originally posted by TOH
vin It's still thick. vinOriginally posted by silver_tears
It looks a bit dangerous, I'll have to be careful how I handle the job. cryohhappy Just make sure you don't go to fast and hard. cryohhappy

Goddess Kali

T.M
Thats disgusting.

You do realise that there are people here as young as 13..

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by T.M
Thats disgusting.

Why ? Are you jealous ?

Originally posted by T.M

So ? It's censored...give me a break. You guys are fkn babies....

Soleran
Originally posted by T.M
Thats disgusting.

Lol, that picture the way it was edited could probably be seen on tv any time of day now.

T.M
Why ? Are you jealous ?

jealous.. of what ?

you obviously think very highly of yourself.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by T.M
jealous.. of what ?

you obviously think very highly of yourself.

big grin Yes, yes i do...and i find that its almost always a jealousy issue when men bash other men, especially in the topic of nudity duster

Goddess Kali
Lol, that picture the way it was edited could probably be seen on tv any time of day now.

big grin

T.M
big grin Yes, yes i do...and i find that its almost always a jealousy issue when men bash other men, especially in the topic of nudity duster

Hmm.. obviously you talk to your friends about naked men more than I do.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by T.M
Hmm.. obviously you talk to your friends about naked men more than I do.

Oh, aren't you the observant one ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alliance

You still posted it...jsut like the abortion pics. Sorry, but thats not PG-13 or in good taste.

Goddess Kali
Abortion pics were to prove a point, which I then reported myself for anyway...

My nude pic is censored...people have posted nude pics of celebs, and that was fine...i dont see a real difference.

silver_tears
Where are these nude pics of celebs? dontgetit

And more to the whole jealousy thing, people might just genuinely not find you attractive you know, it doesn't always have to do with jealousy. Different strokes for different folks. shrug

Goddess Kali
Where are these nude pics of celebs? dontgetit

All over the place...on sigs, and in forums...just look.

And more to the whole jealousy thing, people might just genuinely not find you attractive you know, it doesn't always have to do with jealousy. Different strokes for different folks. shrug

If a straight guy bashes my pic, i will assume its jealousy. However 3 straight guys said i looked pretty goodd big grin

Spartan005
Abortion pics were to prove a point, which I then reported myself for anyway...

My nude pic is censored...people have posted nude pics of celebs, and that was fine...i dont see a real difference.

If a mod deleted that pic last time... then it probably means that its not appropriate so you shouldn't do it again wink

Schecter
would be nice if you appraised yourself so favorably. maybe then we wouldnt have to see any more blunt pornography with teeny tiny smilies.

silver_tears
All over the place...on sigs, and in forums...just look.

If a straight guy bashes my pic, i will assume its jealousy. However 3 straight guys said i looked pretty goodd big grin

The only fully nude pics I've ever seen posted was porn, and taken down quickly.

And if the guy was gay and said you were ugly that'd be alright?

Goddess Kali
The only fully nude pics I've ever seen posted was porn, and taken down quickly.

ok....

And if the guy was gay and said you were ugly that'd be alright?

He'd either be jealous or sincere. I don't know or care.

Goddess Kali
Ne ways, so ive started Spartan Training today...

Did:

Bicep Curls 5 sets, reps 10-10-10-6-6 (100 lbs)- both arms

Bicep Curls individual arm, 3 sets 10-10-10- (60 lbs)

Triceps- 5 sets, reps 12-12-12-10-15 (90 lbs) both arms

500 push ups....

A pic is attached to show from back, i obviously have a long ass way to go, but shit...just this one puny work out got me exhausted..i hope i can keep up

Also 153 g of protein for me today, since u need at least 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight....

Secretus
Remember children, just say no to crack.

J-Beowulf
Okay...im not mad or ne thing, i mean it is wierd...objectively speaking...im just not used to getting bashed for it though.

That pic got lots of compliments from gay guys and straight girls alike on myspace...and on other websites. I think I forgot that KMC is not a mature audience website...its full of pre-teens and what not, i forgot that, sorry.

Bingo. Did you forget the opinions of straight males like myself? That IS strange to (most of) us, no matter what you say.

girls =/= guys, though. That's why we're like, different sexes and stuff.

It looks a bit dangerous, I'll have to be careful how I handle the job. cryohhappy

You guys are seriously getting creepy.

J-Beowulf
EDIT

Spartan005
Godess... STOP POSTING YOUR FREAKIN NUDE PICS

NO ONE LOVES YOU

Marie-Lee
Originally posted by Spartan005
Godess... STOP POSTING YOUR FREAKIN NUDE PICS

NO ONE LOVES YOU

Simply stop looking and the problem is solved big grin

Spartan005
Originally posted by Marie-Lee
Simply stop looking and the problem is solved big grin

PG - 13

Marie-Lee
If he violates PG - 13 rules, let him get banned so that he never troubles anyone again smile

Spartan005
Originally posted by Marie-Lee
If he violates PG - 13 rules, let him get banned so that he never troubles anyone again smile

GOOD IDEA

Goddess Kali
ah jealous ppl cant seem to stay on topic

J-Beowulf
ah jealous ppl cant seem to stay on topic

And you say others are immature?

Alrighty.

Goddess Kali
It was a sarcastic comment roll eyes (sarcastic)

I would have editted the photo, but i dont have photoshop on this comp...my freind took the pic, and he aimed lower...dont ask me why lol

ne ways, this is my start..by october i plan to be buffer than that big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.