Mugglecast spills all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Pielover~
Apparently, one of the members of Mugglecast got to see a transcrpit of the book, and the contents were discussed in teh April first edition. They CLAIM it's not an Apri Fool's joke, but I think it still may be.

The following goes into the details of what allegedly happens in HP: DH. Don't highlight unless you wish to read, and if you'd like to discuss, please put the information in "" tags.

Alleged facts:

The two main characters that die are Hermione and Ron. Details are not discussed.

Harry does indeed succeed in killing Voldemort.

Dobby becomes a murderer, and shoves a sword in the back of Lucius Malfoy.

Neville Longbottom kills Belitrix Lestrange, by running over her with Sirius' motorbike. "Oh, I didn't realize the gas tank was full."

Snape is good (very good), and apparently, he makes out with McGonagall. He allegedly kick ass in this book.

The scene on the cover has Harry and Voldemort reaching for an object which Ginny gives him (a sort of blow-up inflatable heart type thing) which is what Harry uses to kill Voldemort. He suffocates Voldy, and metaphoically Love kills him.

The final fight takes place behind the veil.

Harry becomes a Basketball coach after killing Voldemort. Harry loses all his magical ability. The wizarding world apparently ends after book 7, somehow.

Epilogue is one word. "End."

Sorting Hat song is "Help" by the beatles. (WTF?){This makes me think it's a hoax}

You get to see Bill and Fleur's wedding, and hear about their Honeymoon.

Fleur is already married.

Spoilers end here.

Once again, I cannot gaurentee that this is true. This was broadcasted on MuggleCast, and they CLAIM this is completely true. Joe was allegedly unhappy about the fact that Scholastic gave them a copy of the transcript.

Brought to you by:
Pielover

H. S. 6
How can you possibly believe this is serious? (genuine curiosity)

~Pielover~
Originally posted by H. S. 6
How can you possibly believe this is serious? (genuine curiosity) I don't. I'm extremely suspicious, and don't believe a word they've said. Notice words like "Allegedly" and "Claim it's true."

ladygrim
How can you possibly believe this is serious? (genuine curiosity)

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
I don't. I'm extremely suspicious, and don't believe a word they've said. Notice words like "Allegedly" and "Claim it's true."

laughing

ladygrim
Well id be abit disappoint if harry lost his powers and became a basketball coach or what ever ..laughing out loud

The Phantom
Wow... That's almost as funny as the stuff Mugglenet did.

Though I admit, the idea for a fight behind you know where interests me.

H. S. 6
My favorite was, "I think this is the first time I've ever seen corporate sponsorship of a novel. I was, quite frankly, startled by Jo's decision to make Voldemort's eight (yes, EIGHT) Horcruxes be hearts, stars, and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots o' gold and rainbows, and a red balloon. Even worse were the subtleties throughout when Ron would say things like, 'This Horcrux hunt is magically delicious, Harry!' Honestly..."

laughing out loud

The Phantom
My favorite was, "I think this is the first time I've ever seen corporate sponsorship of a novel. I was, quite frankly, startled by Jo's decision to make Voldemort's eight (yes, EIGHT) Horcruxes be hearts, stars, and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots o' gold and rainbows, and a red balloon. Even worse were the subtleties throughout when Ron would say things like, 'This Horcrux hunt is magically delicious, Harry!' Honestly..."

laughing out loud laughing

stormlover

laughing out loud

laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Hillarious!!!! laughing out loud

xEsaulx
Wow that is unbelievable stick out tongue

Superguy
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
Apparently, one of the members of Mugglecast got to see a transcrpit of the book, and the contents were discussed in teh April first edition. They CLAIM it's not an Apri Fool's joke, but I think it still may be.

The following goes into the details of what allegedly happens in HP: DH. Don't highlight unless you wish to read, and if you'd like to discuss, please put the information in "" tags.

Alleged facts:

The two main characters that die are Hermione and Ron. Details are not discussed.

Harry does indeed succeed in killing Voldemort.

Dobby becomes a murderer, and shoves a sword in the back of Lucius Malfoy.

Neville Longbottom kills Belitrix Lestrange, by running over her with Sirius' motorbike. "Oh, I didn't realize the gas tank was full."

Snape is good (very good), and apparently, he makes out with McGonagall. He allegedly kick ass in this book.

The scene on the cover has Harry and Voldemort reaching for an object which Ginny gives him (a sort of blow-up inflatable heart type thing) which is what Harry uses to kill Voldemort. He suffocates Voldy, and metaphoically Love kills him.

The final fight takes place behind the veil.

Harry becomes a Basketball coach after killing Voldemort. Harry loses all his magical ability. The wizarding world apparently ends after book 7, somehow.

Epilogue is one word. "End."

Sorting Hat song is "Help" by the beatles. (WTF?){This makes me think it's a hoax}

You get to see Bill and Fleur's wedding, and hear about their Honeymoon.

Fleur is already married.

Spoilers end here.

Once again, I cannot gaurentee that this is true. This was broadcasted on MuggleCast, and they CLAIM this is completely true. Joe was allegedly unhappy about the fact that Scholastic gave them a copy of the transcript.

Brought to you by:
Pielover You do know that that was plainly an April Fools thing... hence the mentions of Harry slipping on carrot cake and Ron joining the Weird Sisters, right...?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Superguy
You do know that that was plainly an April Fools thing... hence the mentions of Harry slipping on carrot cake and Ron joining the Weird Sisters, right...? I think he noticed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Superguy
You do know that that was plainly an April Fools thing... hence the mentions of Harry slipping on carrot cake and Ron joining the Weird Sisters, right...? While yes, I do believe it's an April fools joke, MuggleCast and Mugglenet are different.

Pay more attention!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.