Dr. Manhattan v. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shksprtx
No prep time, fight takes place on Mars. Who wins?

EDIT: Just saw that this has been done once before, so I'll add an extra stipulation -- Manhattan is not allowed to Teleport out of Surfer's range of vision (besides, that ought to make it a fairer fight)

guy222
Originally posted by shksprtx
No prep time, fight takes place on Mars. Who wins?

EDIT: Just saw that this has been done once before, so I'll add an extra stipulation -- Manhattan is not allowed to Teleport out of Surfer's range of vision (besides, that ought to make it a fairer fight)

Dr. M

Kutulu
Dr. Manhattan easily.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Surfer

tkitna
Manhatten

Redatom65
Dr. manhatton, most definetly

leonidas
how does dr m avoid a speed blitz . . .?

Stupid Rookie
How far away were you going to have him teleport anway? Surfer can see and hear light years away.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by leonidas
how does dr m avoid a speed blitz . . .?

How does Surfer avoid a Manhattan-blitz??

Hmm...

UniOmni
What exactly did Manhattan do?

hush
Dr. manhatton wen's in a stomp.

Mider999
manhatten suppose to create other organisms in comics as well as walk on the sun and such things as that he seems like the sentry if you ask me

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Mider999
manhatten suppose to create other organisms in comics as well as walk on the sun and such things as that he seems like the sentry if you ask me

*Trying to resist the urge to make a Dr. Manhattan vs. Sentry thread*

dur

hush
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
*Trying to resist the urge to make a Dr. Manhattan vs. Sentry thread*

dur

Dr. Manhattan kill's the Sentry in a stomp next smokin' .

Mr Master
Originally posted by UniOmni
What exactly did Manhattan do?

He had several feats during Watchmen (one of the best stories ever in comicdom)

I remember Manhattan saying he sees every revolution an Electron makes around the Nucleus.

Which is incredible when you realize an Electron makes several billion trips around the Nucleus every fraction of a second.

He made fully fuctional independent copies of himself, apparently with his same powers.

He can Rearrange atoms, he's cognisant of future events, he can reform himself from atomic dust.

Teleport himself or others across vast distances, energy manipulation and other abilties I can't name off the top of my dome.

He suggested in the end being able to create Life (Humans)

DigiMark007
Yeah. Kid's probably about 2 revelations short of being abstract. I'm thinking Surfer's in trouble.

Endless Mike
Doctor Manhattan couldn't even stop the USSR from launching all of its nukes. Surfer in a stomp.

hush
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Doctor Manhattan couldn't even stop the USSR from launching all of its nukes. Surfer in a stomp.

laughing out loud dr M can reform himself from dust what can
Surfer do to him he cant undo?

Mider999
thats only cause it strained him maybe he can trotroll his powers better now..................ANYWAY surfer got controlled by a **** in planet hulk wow fear the surfer

WorldWarHulk
*Surfer, because nvr will come in here and b*tch about how overated he is, woe is him, woe is him*

I'd say Surfer has a good chance at taking a 7/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. M is a lot of Hyperbole as far as power goes. But then so is MultiEternity and Destruction of the Endless. Probably Dr. M if it's after the story where he discovers his power and fully uses it. He is kinda like the template for the JLU amazo. Surfer gets 4 wins based on Dr. M's lack of feats but awesome display of potential.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by hush
laughing out loud dr M can reform himself from dust what can
Surfer do to him he cant undo?

How about trapping his lifeforce on a remote planet, like he did to Lunatik?

hush

i dont no how'd he do it and who is Lunatik?

Endless Mike
Lunatik is a very powerful guy, sort of a Marvel version of Lobo. Surfer used his Power Cosmic to bind Lunatik's lifeforce to the planet they were fighting on so he couldn't leave without dying.

The scans are in the SS respect thread I think

Supreme being

Dont think Manhattan operates like that he went through some pretty obscure changes and reemerged godly, i would give it to Dr Manhattan the majority of the time.

Roldz
Lunatik is a very powerful guy, sort of a Marvel version of Lobo. Surfer used his Power Cosmic to bind Lunatik's lifeforce to the planet they were fighting on so he couldn't leave without dying.

The scans are in the SS respect thread I think

Wouldnt work on someone like Dr. Manhattan..
Both pretty much done similar feats, so hard to say..
But im more to Surfer side, Im a fan..lol

Basco15
I think it would be a pretty even fight,but in the end,Dr.Manhattan would win 6/10.

BlackJackal
This isn't EVEN a competition. Dr. Manhattan. As if.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.