Death runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

1. Darkseid
2. Thanos
3. Galactus
4. Eternity
5. Abraxas
6. Living Tribunal

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
hmm

1. Darkseid
2. Thanos
3. Galactus
4. Eternity
5. Abraxas
6. Living Tribunal

Its not that hard smile

Batman-Prime
Stalemate DS. Spectre couldn't kill DS because he is too important to the source IIRC and can be only killed by his son Orion, who will then take his place.

LordFear
Gets to Eternity and has a serious problem there.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Stalemate DS. Spectre couldn't kill DS because he is too important to the source IIRC and can be only killed by his son Orion, who will then take his place.

Good point. In Marvel, Death touches DS. He will die. Always value your opinion smile

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Gets to Eternity and has a serious problem there.

Good Monday to u smile Back in the day, Death/Eternity/Galactus were said to equal. Death and Eternity always will grapple for supremacy

LORDSIDIOUS01
Death gets to Galactus.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Death gets to Galactus.

Lord Sidious, if Death touches Galactus. Does he die?

King_Mungi
Deadly Ernest runs in and punks Death all over again :P
===
In reality yeah she stalemates DS, I havn't seen her use her cosmic powers in battles so I can't say if she can't simply ko him. Sepctre killed DS, and he was brought back in seconds from the Source

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Deadly Ernest runs in and punks Death all over again :P
===
In reality yeah she stalemates DS, I havn't seen her use her cosmic powers in battles so I can't say if she can't simply ko him. Sepctre killed DS, and he was brought back in seconds from the Source

In Marvel, she touches Darkseid. He will die. The Source won't protect him in Marvel. Who is Ernest wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
In Marvel, she touches Darkseid. He will die. The Source won't protect him in Marvel. Who is Ernest wink

You didn't say the location

Only mortal to ever have defeated Death, and in turn gained Death's powers.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
You didn't say the location

Only mortal to ever have defeated Death, and in turn gained Death's powers.

I can be pretty smooth smile How far does Death get

guy222
bumprav

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
Only mortal to ever have defeated Death, and in turn gained Death's powers. issue?

Knowsbleed33
I wonder how Death would do against Abraxas? Death vs. Destruction!

Bouboumaster
I think that Death kill anyone but Eternity, Living Tribunal and Galactus.

In one Comics, Galactus is dead, but he's so powerful that he reform himself. I think he can't die, in this way at least.

celestialdemon
Stops at Eternity.

guy222
They always battle for supremacy

celestialdemon
Very true. That's why it's a stalemate. It would be interesting to see how she would do against Abraxas. She obviously stands no chance against the LT.

Harbinger
Stops at Galactus, IMO, and definitely doesn't get past Eternity.

Hitman911
Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.