Health and Fitness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tiberius
An interesting online conversation was taking place in a thread which was inappropriate for it. Let's talk training, diet and health people. What do we all do besides play on the internet!

chithappens
Honestly, this is it:

5 days out the week before going to sleep -

150 push ups
300 sit ups
8 cups of water (every day)

I'm just lazy

Tiberius
Originally posted by chithappens
Honestly, this is it:

150 push ups
300 sit ups

I'm just lazy

I hope you're doing the modern bicycle crunch my friend I wouldn't want you to hurt your neck!

Goddess Kali
big grin

Soleran
Honestly, this is it:

150 push ups
300 sit ups

I'm just lazy

Easy to do , yes do I win anything!!!

chithappens
Well I don't have anything to properly assist me. I use the bunk bed in my dorm room. Push cover over my feet and place them under the planks. Not the best way but it's the quickest. Every other way is too tedious to do everytime unless I actually hit the gym which I seem to never get around 2.

I do some EXTREMELY amateur yoga, but I would not say it's something I could help someone @.

chithappens
Originally posted by Soleran
Easy to do , yes do I win anything!!!

A slim, toned stomach and arms along with good bowels that come out without sitting on the toilet for 30 minutes.

Does it really take everyone that long? I can't even finish a magazine article when I #2. I have known some people to take a loooooooong time, but a lot of people act as if it is the norm.

Am I just odd?

Goddess Kali
I will add my workout routine when i plan it out...feel free to give any advice or critique when i do so....and keep checking the Spartan Training thread for updates.

BaptizedAtheist
I trains weights and jogs on the same timewink
10 kilo weights. 10 km jogging.

And trains martial arts to keep me in shape, or keeps me in shape to improve my martial artsbig grin

Grinning Goku
I go to the gym at least 4 times a week, 5 max. During that time, I work my chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, legs, and abs. I do about 70-80 crunches for everyday I'm in the gym. I used to do heavy cardio, and didn't do as much weight training as I should have. Now, it's the complete opposite. Now, I love weight training. I haven't been for a run in at least 1 month and a half. I know that's horrible, but I hate cardio sometimes; even though I need and want to burn more body fat. My diet also is also in need of revision. I need to eat more protein, and less carbs. All in time, though. I'm gonna start cardio again next week. Oy, that is gonna hurt. Has anyone tried any muscle builders, or fat burners? Anything you'd recommend?

Grinning Goku
Sorry to double post, but for my cardio routine, I would jog (sprinting at intervals) for about 5 or 6 miles over the course of an hour. It got kind of chilly, so I decided to take it easy. I don't want pneumonia, and I've gotten kind of lazy.

ragesRemorse
Three days out of my week consist only of cardio. about 5 mins of stretching. 40 push ups, alternately 40 sit ups, then again alternately 40 more push ups. stretches, 15 mins jumping rope, atleast 40 push ups, alternately 125 crunches, then alternately 40 push ups. slight cool down time, 200 leg raises, atleast 15 mins on my heavy bag, and then my final stretches.

Two days out of the week i do weight training. I try to focus on my leg muscles to heighten my heart rate, and then alternate between arm and back liftings. I repeat this twice, and then do a halved cardio routine. by this time i generally spent. I have held this workout schedule for about a year now. It took a while to get here, and my stamina hasnt increased from these routines, which makes me think i am doing something wrong, maybe my diet.

I should probably run, for thats the best excersise anyone can perform, but from being massively overweight for seven years, my knees dont appreciate the shock of running. So i just make sure i walk atleast 8 miles a week. I am hoping my youth will be able to make up for the stress i put my knees and joints through by being fat for so long. guess you can hope in one hand and shit in the other. Yeah, if your fat, lose weight. I was fat and diddnt realize how much it affected my body untill i lost weight.

thats it my workouts, more or less. My diet is off and on from only healthy eatings to unconscious absorption lol

chithappens
This is how you get a real workout

~Forever*Alone~
ewwwww

i dont workout at all sad

i do walk home from school though, which takes an hour.

Tiberius
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I go to the gym at least 4 times a week, 5 max. During that time, I work my chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, legs, and abs. I do about 70-80 crunches for everyday I'm in the gym. I used to do heavy cardio, and didn't do as much weight training as I should have. Now, it's the complete opposite. Now, I love weight training. I haven't been for a run in at least 1 month and a half. I know that's horrible, but I hate cardio sometimes; even though I need and want to burn more body fat. My diet also is also in need of revision. I need to eat more protein, and less carbs. All in time, though. I'm gonna start cardio again next week. Oy, that is gonna hurt. Has anyone tried any muscle builders, or fat burners? Anything you'd recommend?

I could recommend a lot but not all of it is legal pm me if you're interested.

meep-meep

Just eat a high protein diet. You don't need those muscle building powders. It's a scam and waste of money unless you're a weight room freak, aka body builder, imo. Stick with lean meats like chicken, pork or tuna. Too much red meat isn't too good for you, I think. Also drink massive amounts of water. I'd say around 2 gallons a day. Make sure you get a decent amount of fiber and carbs in your diet as well. That atkins shit is really bad for your body and mind, imo. The most important part of gaining muscle mass is the protein though. Here's aformula to help you out. Let's say you weigh 170 pounds. To gain muscle mass you have to eat at least half of that in grams of protein a day. For a 170 pd person that would be at least 85 grams of protein a day. Oh and make sure hit the weights, unless you just want to get fat.

Goddess Kali
Whey protein is good though, no ?

Goddess Kali
And I've read that u need at least 1 gr of protein for mass, not half

Tiberius
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
And I've read that u need at least 1 gr of protein for mass, not half

Yup about Whey and Yup about 1 g. If people use tuna they need an amino acid tab with it as it's not a 1st class protein.

Legal stuff I can post about. Mau huang with burn fat as a mic with green tea take an aspirin with it. Anyone wants to know why pm me.

ZMA is still about the best legal anabolic.

Creatine is good as a volumiser but you must drink water during the day to use it!

Soleran
Originally posted by meep-meep
Just eat a high protein diet. You don't need those muscle building powders. It's a scam and waste of money unless you're a weight room freak, aka body builder, imo. Stick with lean meats like chicken, pork or tuna. Too much red meat isn't too good for you, I think. Also drink massive amounts of water. I'd say around 2 gallons a day. Make sure you get a decent amount of fiber and carbs in your diet as well. That atkins shit is really bad for your body and mind, imo. The most important part of gaining muscle mass is the protein though. Here's aformula to help you out. Let's say you weigh 170 pounds. To gain muscle mass you have to eat at least half of that in grams of protein a day. For a 170 pd person that would be at least 85 grams of protein a day. Oh and make sure hit the weights, unless you just want to get fat.

You are funny awesome, no not really.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Whey protein is good though, no ?

Yeah whey protein is good, but that weight gainer crap sucks,imo.

And as far a the ratio of protein in grams and body weight I thought it was 1 gram for every 2 pnds. I have whey protein and I'm pretty sure it suggests that ratio on the back of the package. If I'm wrong I'm sorry but I thought that's what was written. And again I said at least that much.

meep-meep
You are funny awesome, no not really.

haha...bite me.

Soleran
Originally posted by meep-meep
haha...bite me. nope and your advice is rudimentary at bestsmile

Maestro
Personally I think there needs to be a forum dedicated to this subject.

snoochyboochies
Its quite clear that everyone has their own workouts. Just doing something with some kind of regularity will work. Changing the level of intensity will affect how fit you get exactly.

Tiberius
Originally posted by snoochyboochies
Its quite clear that everyone has their own workouts. Just doing something with some kind of regularity will work. Changing the level of intensity will affect how fit you get exactly.

True enough but right and wrong ways exist to train and supplement. These are governed by age, disposable income, time, knowledge, will and risk both to health and in terms of legality. The last to points are particularly intended for those that are taking illegal supplements.

Originally posted by Maestro
Personally I think there needs to be a forum dedicated to this subject.

Perhaps given the different aims and goals encompassed by the terms in the title.

Tha C-Master
I can start posting part of what I remember...

Tha C-Master
Here is a basic runthrough of what I do, and I'll try to remember everything. Anything that has no weights at all just start out and add 5 reps to each exercise a week, and for weight related stuff, start out and add one rep. Usually start out at 10 and 15 respectively. You don't need to use weights, I didn't in my 05 season and I looked about the same, but I did use a weighted bag to run with. Also keep in mind it's not the number of reps, it's actually better to do them slower with full range of motion than to try and do 100, 1000, or whatever. What I do probably takes no more than 20-30 minutes a day, depending on how much I stall.

I generally do the upper body in the morning, and legs at night, 7 days a week. I also run and drink at LEAST 64 ounces of water a day, crucial. As well as proteins to build muscle and carbs for energy, but not too many carbs, and not too late, as they are stored as fat!

I also use training gauntlets for my arms and legs, these strengthen your tendons and body so that you maximize each exercise per rep. A good investment, each arm gauntlet is around a buck, and leg ones are about $2.50.

So every morning I work out before I eat myself so I don't feel queasy, but I drink about 20-32 ounces of water first:

Normal Pushups
Normal Situps
Diamond Pushups
Twist situps (twist as you come up to work the obliques)
Wide-Arm situps (basically situps with your arms out wider to work under the arm area.
Lateral or "L" situps. lay on your back and move your legs parallel up and down.

Then I may or may not drink another 20 ounces of fluid here.

After that.

Curls
Tricep raise
Pull downs (for your lats)
Lateral Row (front and side)
Shrugs (for your trapezius)
Military Press
Cross raise (for your chest, some of these may have different names)
Lower back pull, (for your lower back, just get on your knees and lift the weight from the front of you to behind you).
Forearm and wrist twirls lift. (have your forearms down and your palm up and roll the weight in a "come here" motion. And/or you can have your forearms down and your palms down grasping the weights and lift your wrist up).
Bench, I'm sure you know what that is.

(you can also put a weighted bag on your back and do pushups) or use weights in your situps for resistance.

I then run up and down my stairs with weights.

Then at night. ( I stop drinking my water at 7 oclock personally).

Squats
Lounges
Calf raises.
Reverse leg lifts are good for hamstrings, but if you don't have a leg machine at home, well done lounges work the hamstrings.
Clings/deadlifts. (You have your heels up and you squat towards the ground, and then you jump up with the weights (bar) in your hand and lean back some) make sure you master your forum before doing this.

I also do some jumping and wierd Kangaroo/ "Carnage" hopping, but that's more related to my martial arts and flexibility and you may feel silly doing it.

That should be the gist of it though.

Tiberius
Originally posted by Tiberius
True enough but right and wrong ways exist to train and supplement. These are governed by age, disposable income, time, knowledge, will and risk both to health and in terms of legality. The last to points are particularly intended for those that are taking illegal supplements.

Perhaps given the different aims and goals encompassed by the terms in the title.

What I do for 8 months out of the year, for four I do something different, I also use some othe exercises I replace and rotate with but this is general.

Squats 4 sets of ten basic pyramid

or

Leg Press 4 sets
1 at 60% max 20 reps
1 at 70% max 20 reps
1 at 80% max as many as possible
final set at 70% as many as possible

Hack squats same routine as Leg Press

Staraight Leg deads same

Hamstring curls same

Calfs same

No leg extensions due to the problems they have been proven to cause!

Total workout time 45 mins

Back and Biceps

using palm wraps/ lifting straps

Wide grip chins Warm up 3 sets

Lat pull downs to the front
4 sets of ten basic pyramid

Isolever rows 4 sets

Close grip seated rows 4 sets

Long bar Curls 4 sets (I know they are an unsafe exercise on the elbow, but nothing works as well)

close grip EZ bar 4 sets

Preacer curls machine 4 sets

Chest and triceps All 4 x 10 sets approx working set often 6 to 8 reps

Incline Bench (I no longer do flat bench) 4 sets, can be smiths/free or dumbell

Incline Dumbell flies

Flat flies

Decline flies

Triceps

Close grip Bench

Skull crushers

Cable rope pull downs

total workout 45 mins

Shoulders/neck All 4 x 10 sets approx working set often 6 to 8 reps unless otherwise stated

Side raises light to sets (to warm up rotator cuffs in the shoulder)
free upright rows using an EZ bar
Isolever shoulder press (better than dumbells/bar it concentrates and isolates)
Heavy side raises
rear delt machine
Shrugs machine/bar or Dumbell

I do do cardio 3 times a week but that is usually in the form of walking/ playing something etc.

I have a cross trainer at home as well I use heavily in the spring/summer for extra cardio/fat burning

my summer routine is different to the one above. I also use a gradient diet from mid april to July.

Grand_Moff_Gav
An interesting online conversation was taking place in a thread which was inappropriate for it. Let's talk training, diet and health people. What do we all do besides play on the internet!

Whirrlysplat?

Tiberius
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Whirrlysplat?

What? erm

Shakyamunison
Whirrlysplat?

eek! He got banned. He was Flame On!!

Tiberius
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
eek! He got banned. He was Flame On!!

Who? Back to topic guys?

Shakyamunison
Who?

He got banned long before you got here. cool

noob

Tiberius
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
He got banned long before you got here. cool

noob

O.K. thumb up

Grand_Moff_Gav
Who? Back to topic guys?

SOCK

Mindship
I do a moderate amount of weights, cardio and stretching, plus some work on the heavybag (some boxing and kicking). My biggest innovation these days is what I call instinctive training: I don't know exactly how I'm going to workout until I do it; keeps the muscles guessing and maintains a higher return for the effort than when I used to do the same thing most of the time.

I'm not into the heavy lifting anymore. I made my personal records (eg, benching more than 2x bodyweight) and have moved on to less injury-prone waters.

Tiberius
SOCK

Where?

Soleran
Originally posted by Mindship
I do a moderate amount of weights, cardio and stretching, plus some work on the heavybag (some boxing and kicking). My biggest innovation these days is what I call instinctive training: I don't know exactly how I'm going to workout until I do it; keeps the muscles guessing and maintains a higher return for the effort than when I used to do the same thing most of the time.

I'm not into the heavy lifting anymore. I made my personal records (eg, benching more than 2x bodyweight) and have moved on to less injury-prone waters.

That sounds very cool

Grand_Moff_Gav
Where?

You can't hide from the truth.

Tiberius
You can't hide from the truth.

What? Is that from the bible?

Schecter
ninja/bodybuilder whirly. laughing out loud hey, im a navy seal. lets fight to the death with our interweb skills.

place your bets.

Tiberius
Originally posted by Schecter
ninja/bodybuilder whirly. laughing out loud hey, im a navy seal. lets fight to the death with our interweb skills.

place your bets.

I'm not Whirly, I do work out for 45 mins 4 time a week though and eat right.

Tiberius
Ask me anything about training

Schecter
ask me anything about being a navy seal *readies the googles*

Tiberius

Trust me I don't need google
I can tell you stuff about my kind of drugs which would not be on google probably not on the web.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Trust me I don't need google
I can tell you stuff about my kind of drugs which would not be on google probably not on the web.

What do you know about gypses?

Tiberius
What do you know about gypses?

Not much, you?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Not much, you?

I know you atre one! Whirly!

Tiberius
I know you atre one! Whirly!

What do you know about anyone or anything on the web. You actually believe half the stuff they say is true?.. I'm not Whirly and you're a bit weird!

smoker4

Multiple lols laughing

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/ninja.jpg

Tiberius
Originally posted by smoker4
Multiple lols laughing

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/ninja.jpg

It's a good line if I hadn't seen someone else use it this week or last week before I joined. erm

smile

Schecter
yeah, pure genius whirly. like that joke hasnt been floating around since the interweb was turned on and people began chatting and bickering online anonymously.

Tiberius
yeah, pure genius whirly. like that joke hasnt been floating around since the interweb was turned on and people began chatting and bickering online anonymously.

This Whirly was a pure Genius? Wow... Yes it has been around a long time I am sure...erm I've only had the net 3 weeks, my web sophistication is not much due to lack of posts, I will try and post more.

Schecter
bad acting....sig with bad actor....i swear its perfect happy you're on to something with this one

Tiberius
bad acting....sig with bad actor....i swear its perfect happy you're on to something with this one

What........erm I'm not acting, i'm eating a sandwich and off to make a cup of tea. Goodnight.

Devil King
off to make a cup of tea.

How perfectly British of you.

Schecter
i hope its herbal tea or decaf. we wouldnt want any caffeine keeping you up all night,
or you might be late for your imaginary job happy

smoker4
i hope its herbal tea or decaf. we wouldnt want any caffeine keeping you up all night,

laughing out loud He may find himself in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife and he may ask himself wow i love proxys

Grand_Moff_Gav

Its Easter, he will be on holiday.

meep-meep
nope and your advice is rudimentary at bestsmile

What the **** is your problem? I don't hear you giving any sort of advice. You are just a troll. Point blank and simple. If you weren't you'd have added something of value to this topic. So, again, bite me.

speiderman
in my humble opinion here is my routine on wednesdays

5 minutes of cardio
14 pushups
shoulder press 5 reps and then 8 reps
bench press
leg extension
and balancing ball

meep-meep
Originally posted by speiderman
in my humble opinion here is my routine on wednesdays

5 minutes of cardio
14 pushups
shoulder press 5 reps and then 8 reps
bench press
leg extension
and balancing ball

Just a little advice: I don't think doing less than 3 sets of 6 reps or less does much of anything. But than again I guess it depends what you're training for. I think power lifters do few reps with high sets. But they also must have days where they train with lighter weight and higher reps, just to lessen the stress on their muscles and joints. I could be(and likely am) totally wrong.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Mindship

If you have been able to bench 2x your weight you must have been pretty big. ANd by that I mean you must have had a lot of muscle. Are you still pushing around enough weight in the gym to keep your muscles toned and preventing your self from getting fat? I think of myself in that I can put up 235 2x max on the bench, and can dead lift about 275 2x max. I only weigh about 165, though. I really cant imagine myself putting up 330. I guess I just need to eat more though...I 'm naturally a slim guy, whereas others are naturally robust.

Also, how did you go about accomplishing your goals. What was your weekly regiment (excerise, diet, etc.)? I'd really appreciate it...

LordFear
Hey dudes, where can I find some good ma huang or ephedra pills?On or off the market

debbiejo
I take stairs instead of escalators and elevators and eat raw veggie sandwiches. I walk when ever I can. And do palates and I like the Talking Heads.

Eccentric
Besides the internet, I try to go to a 30 minute work out gym daily designed just for women that focuses on toning muscles rather than just getting the fat away. It's basically to get fit and healthy. Then I sometimes go to this other gym and just do a basic workout like running on the treadmill and so on. I recently started going to the sauna, you feel like a different person once you come out, it's refreshing.

I eat whatever I want, I love chocolate ok. >.> I don't overdo it though and I try to stay away from soda as much as possible.

lord xyz
Workout? Yeah, I go to the gym and run about an hour a day. ermm

Czarina_Czarina
A slim, toned stomach and arms along with good bowels that come out without sitting on the toilet for 30 minutes.

Does it really take everyone that long? I can't even finish a magazine article when I #2. I have known some people to take a loooooooong time, but a lot of people act as if it is the norm.

Am I just odd?

(warning: gross conversation):

speaking of bowels, embarrasment , good health is often told in how it looks.

your bowels should be long and thick, not short and thin, and the color shouldn't always be brown. i think light brown means that you are eating too much protein.

too much liquid and could mean some bacteria issues..

it should float, and not sink, but too much floating does mean too much fat (fat floats on water).

it shouldn't be blood, if on the outside, shows constipation, if on the inside, means trouble, but either way, trouble.

the reason why you want the bowels to be long and thick is b/c that shows that the colon wall isn't clogged, if the colon wall is too thick, it will cause breaking of the pieces into little shits (sorry), when the colon wall is healthy, it doesn't have clog built or sticking to the side, like a clogged pipe that slowly allows small bits out.

solve the problem by eating food to liquid, i don't know how many men i know that inhale their food, i am serious, taking 10 minutes or less to eat stake, wtf, that's not enough time to really chew the food, and meat needs to be grind down really good b/4 swallowing, but you can't tell that to people when you see them inhale their food. good bowels start with good bacteria in the gut, which is due to good diet, and good diet also starts with chewing food to liquid.

some cultures think that it's bad to drink liquid while eating, most American diet has drinks with food, and some cultures do not like to drink unless it's 30 minutes after food is digested. when i chew food to liquid, i eat less and i know when i am full, i don't over eat.

vintageSW77
your opening yourself to a bunch of "Czarina_Czarina talks a load of shit" replies here you know

ADarksideJedi

Good idea!I hike almost everyday with my husband to be.About five miles sometimes depending on our moods seven!Excerise every day inleast two times expect for wednesday adn thursday because I work early in the morning.

100 pushups
100 Situps
100 bikes
100 jumping in jacks
100 ran in place!jm wink

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by vintageSW77
your opening yourself to a bunch of "Czarina_Czarina talks a load of shit" replies here you know

laughing

i'll take it in stride, some people don't know the importance of this, so, it's worth the jokes.

ADarksideJedi
Question for anyone.What exceries would flatten your stomach?I been doing situps and pushups but it still has not flatten it.Any suggustions?jm

speiderman
you can't spot reduce fat. my health teacher says that if you want fat reduction from your mid-section than you should do more cardio.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Question for anyone.What exceries would flatten your stomach?I been doing situps and pushups but it still has not flatten it.Any suggustions?jm

run like mad, if on a trade mill, try to go to level 8 until you feel a burn everywhere, then ease up.

don't eat much sugar (if so, use Agave as a sugar sub) and reduce carbs.

do yoga and palates.

Grinning Goku
Good Lord, I just did squats for the first time Thursday, and my butt is killing me. Dang, I'm sore. The reason I never bothered doing squats is because they can jack up your knees over time.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Good Lord, I just did squats for the first time Thursday, and my butt is killing me. Dang, I'm sore. The reason I never bothered doing squats is because they can jack up your knees over time.

It shows you were going all the way down.

ADarksideJedi
Thanks for the advice!I bearly eat sugar and today I went an eight mile walk with my husband to be.So I am hoping that would flatten my stomach abit.
Anyway I will try it!jm

Grinning Goku
Hey J.M., now that you're married, do you still live at home, or do you and your hubby have a place all your own, now?

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Eccentric
Besides the internet, I try to go to a 30 minute work out gym daily designed just for women that focuses on toning muscles rather than just getting the fat away. It's basically to get fit and healthy. Then I sometimes go to this other gym and just do a basic workout like running on the treadmill and so on. I recently started going to the sauna, you feel like a different person once you come out, it's refreshing.

I eat whatever I want, I love chocolate ok. >.> I don't overdo it though and I try to stay away from soda as much as possible.

My promblem is that I drink alot of diet sodas and I can't stop eating sometimes even if I am far from being full.Not heavy just about 106 but want to be alot lighter with a firm stomach.jm sad

Czarina_Czarina
Thanks for the advice!I bearly eat sugar and today I went an eight mile walk with my husband to be.So I am hoping that would flatten my stomach abit.
Anyway I will try it!jm

it's strange, try to image how military marches go, when they walk, they walk with their knees going up, that motion engages the stomach muscle (if that's too embarrassing, then try it running, most fast running requires the knees to go at least 37 deg with respect to a straight back)...if you run, run on a soft service (like a tread mill)...

also, image football practice (yeah, it's been a while since us females went through that kind of training), imagine when they do "knee ups", that exercise also engages their stomach, as it usually requires going 45 deg or higher in a fast, repeated cycle.

if you do a certain kind of chin up, that also engages the stomach muscles as well...

if none of this sounds good to you, while you are walking, contract and stiffen your stomach muslces while you walk, holding your breath in as you hold your stomach in and keep your stomach tight as you exhale, do this for half an hour walk (i usually forget and start looking at the birdies and the trees), if you can focus on the act long enough to be a habit, it could easily replace the other exercises (knee ups and running) that was suggested above. smile

ADarksideJedi
I know s orry to have you repect yourself!Thanks!jm

Czarina_Czarina
I know s orry to have you repect yourself!Thanks!jm

do u mean "repeat" myself ? it doesn't matter, i have had the same issues and had to ask about it several times from various sources.

if u meant "respect", as in u r hav'g me respect myself, then thank u.

smile

ADarksideJedi
Your welcome!Yes I meant you!Got to go do some excerise!See you later.jm

Czarina_Czarina
Your welcome!Yes I meant you!Got to go do some excerise!See you later.jm

have u seen my gut? eek! no wonder...

hey, i have 2 hit the gym 2day...

see u later & thx again hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.