Elektra or Daredevil ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up

capt it up

guy222

capt it up
your supose to do it for each fight not overall

capt it up
bump

spidey-dude
elektra and DD loses to all of them on your list.

jasonk3
Elektra does better than DD in all categories

capt it up
Originally posted by spidey-dude
elektra and DD loses to all of them on your list.
it who does better not if they win.

it supose to be who would do better then the other in the different fights.

like vs drizzt who would fair better elektra or DD?

Cosmo Kramer
Well in a fight against Spiderman Daredevil can dodge the blows fairly easily while Electra will simply explode.

capt it up
dump

StyleTime
I can't believe noone has responded. Capt it up comes up with more original scenarios than like 90% of the threads nowadays. Where's jrodslam? This is right up his alley.

vs Wolverine - Daredevil

vs Spiderman - Daredevil

vs Punisher - Daredevil

vs Kingpin - Fare the same

vs Tigra - Elektra(bit iffy)

vs Morlun - Not sure.

vs Michaelangelo - Elektra

vs Raphael - Elektra

I had to remove Drizzt and his crew because I don't know enough about them to comment.

jrodslam
Originally posted by StyleTime
I can't believe noone has responded. Capt it up comes up with more original scenarios than like 90% of the threads nowadays. Where's jrodslam? This is right up his alley.

vs Wolverine - Daredevil

vs Spiderman - Daredevil

vs Punisher - Daredevil

vs Morlun - Not sure.

vs Raphael - Elektra

I had to remove Drizzt and his crew because I don't know enough about them to comment.

You have summoned me and now i will respond.

I pretty much agree with you for the most part. I do think DD would be better against Tygra than Elektra. I say that mainly because Elektra miiiiight have a bit of difficulty in detecting him once hes invisible. Also the illusion trick may not work on DD, but may on Elektra.

As far as the Turtles go, ive been asking for months for someone to show me some scans of TMNT feats. Until i see something that clearly puts them over top MA's like DD, Cap, Fist, Bats, ill go with DD or Elektra.

Daredevil has already faced Sabes, so i think he'll be beter suited to take him on again than Elektra.

I dont know who Bruenor and Wulgar are.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by capt it up
it who does better not if they win.

it supose to be who would do better then the other in the different fights.

like vs drizzt who would fair better elektra or DD? ive never asked them so im not sure who would win big grin

capt it up

vs Wolverine - Daredevil

vs Spiderman - Daredevil

vs Punisher - Daredevil

vs Morlun - Not sure.

vs Raphael - Elektra

thanks

Darth Extecute
Who do better vs Wolverine
Electra

Who do better vs Spiderman
Electra

Who do better vs Punisher
Electra

Who do better vs Sabertooth
DareDevil

Who do better vs King pin
DareDevil

Who do better vs Tigra
DareDevil

Who do better vs Morlun
DareDevil

Who do better vs Miky
DareDevil

Who do better vs Raph
DareDevil

capt it up
I don't agree with raph. Elektra would do better since she can simply read his thoughts......

Darth Extecute
I will stick with DareDevil. I did not know she could read minds, but even if DareDevil does not, I think he will do better anyway.

capt it up
why would DD do better then elektra can read every move raph will make befor ehe makes it.......

Darth Extecute
Jean can read minds as well, but that does not mean she can defeat everyone easily just because she can forsee their actions.

I did some research and I could not find anywhere about Elektra being able to read minds. What is your source of information?

capt it up
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Jean can read minds as well, but that does not mean she can defeat everyone easily just because she can forsee their actions.

I did some research and I could not find anywhere about Elektra being able to read minds. What is your source of information?
wolverine agent of shield along with other comics.

she been able to read inds for a long time.

jean grey could beat any one is this thread........

also knows some oens moves before they make them is a huge massive advantage

Darth Extecute
I did not mean Jean against these people, I mean mind reading in overall. It gives an advantage, sure it does and I can not deny that. However, the power to forsee an attack does not give one the power to stop the attack which was the point I was coming too.

If the statement you just made of her defeating him is thanks to her capability of mind reading, then we can go by that statement and your theory of argumentation and say that she will do best in all fights.

Mind reading does not make one victorius. You need more in addition. Xavier and Jean for example can not defeat all their foes just because they can read their minds. It takes more, which they have. DareDevil has that more that Elektra does not.

We have seen I.E: Wolverine do better in some fights than Jean. He is no mind reader and far below her level of power.

marvelprince

StyleTime
Originally posted by jrodslam
You have summoned me and now i will respond.

I pretty much agree with you for the most part. I do think DD would be better against Tygra than Elektra. I say that mainly because Elektra miiiiight have a bit of difficulty in detecting him once hes invisible. Also the illusion trick may not work on DD, but may on Elektra.

As far as the Turtles go, ive been asking for months for someone to show me some scans of TMNT feats. Until i see something that clearly puts them over top MA's like DD, Cap, Fist, Bats, ill go with DD or Elektra.

Daredevil has already faced Sabes, so i think he'll be beter suited to take him on again than Elektra.

I dont know who Bruenor and Wulgar are.
There he is! 'Sup jrodslam.

Actually, when I read Tigra, I was thinking Cheetara. I also forgot to add Sabertooth. I do agree though that Daredevil fares better against both Tigra and Sabertooth.
Who do better vs Wolverine
Electra

Who do better vs Spiderman
Electra

Who do better vs Punisher
Electra

Who do better vs Sabertooth
DareDevil

Who do better vs King pin
DareDevil

Who do better vs Tigra
DareDevil

Who do better vs Morlun
DareDevil

Who do better vs Miky
DareDevil

Who do better vs Raph
DareDevil
Your list is reversed honestly. Daredevil fares better against guys like Wolverine, Spiderman, and Sabertooth because he can dodge them better than she can. Elektra fares better against the turtles due to mind reading.

Is there anyone that give assesments for the D'urden crew?

StyleTime

Is there anyone that give assesments for the D'urden crew?

capt it up
I did not mean Jean against these people, I mean mind reading in overall. It gives an advantage, sure it does and I can not deny that. However, the power to forsee an attack does not give one the power to stop the attack which was the point I was coming too.

If the statement you just made of her defeating him is thanks to her capability of mind reading, then we can go by that statement and your theory of argumentation and say that she will do best in all fights.

Mind reading does not make one victorius. You need more in addition. Xavier and Jean for example can not defeat all their foes just because they can read their minds. It takes more, which they have. DareDevil has that more that Elektra does not.

We have seen I.E: Wolverine do better in some fights than Jean. He is no mind reader and far below her level of power.
yes but the differense is DD and elektra are almost complete equals in terms of skill. Know what your oponet will do is a huge advantage vs many of the people on the list.

capt it up

hmmm

DD and elektra would likly fair the same vs wulgar though maybe a slight edge to elektra.

DD would likly do better then elektra vs drizzt

elektra would do better vs Bruenor then DD would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.