Blue Beetle Vs The Engineer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Current BB against Engineer from the first run of Authority comics.

Readyyyyy ... GO!

Edited

King_Mungi
Engineer, sure BB was breifly holding his own against Guy (Green Lantern) but I havn't seen much feats after that. Well I also dropped the book, so that was a factor :P

LordFear
Engineer rules

DigiMark007
Dunno. No real info on BB. Is this current?

Validus
Engineer wins but I think Jaime is potentially more powerful. That is, assuming his suit is as powerful as the intended purpose.

Scoobless
Current BB.

LordFear
Originally posted by Scoobless
Current BB ... hell ... make it Current BB against Engineer from the first run of Authority comics (just to even out the experience advantage)

BB can't win this my friend

Scoobless
Originally posted by LordFear
BB can't win this my friend

Of course he can, his armour can come up with virtually anything he can think of, plus it scans his opponents and finds their weak points.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Dunno. No real info on BB. Is this current?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Reyes

Originally posted by Validus
Engineer wins but I think Jaime is potentially more powerful. That is, assuming his suit is as powerful as the intended purpose.

Cosigned.

Redatom65
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Engineer, sure BB was breifly holding his own against Guy (Green Lantern) but I havn't seen much feats after that. Well I also dropped the book, so that was a factor :P

so did I, kinda boring, Engineer wins, more feats and BB just doesn't par up with her

guy222
Originally posted by Scoobless
Current BB against Engineer from the first run of Authority comics.

Readyyyyy ... GO!

Edited

stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.