Count Down is Over. But...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Minie Mina
The count down for the update of AWE web is over, but when I continue with my quest in finding Jack, it says "UNDEFINED."

And there are no clips at all where the player is--where the trailer was showing.

I'm a bit frustrated. I waited 10 days!

ivebeendepped43
gah! i must go check....

ivebeendepped43
it worked for me...is it just me, or did Beckett get uglier?

PirateDiva
Seriously....I was thinking the same thing....ever since i saw the Trailer, i've been thinking that there are some scenes where he looks much different and way fatter....like the clip where he's holding the piece of 8 and says "They know they face extinction...." am i the only one that sees that?

lovethemtigers
no..I saw it too...and I was wanting to comment on it but didn't say anything...I hardly recognized that it was him..he does look alot rounder in the face...but alas, I cannot see anything on that silly sight...how do you guys get to more stuff...I clicked on the compass...but only saw Streets of Singapore and Singapore Harbor....and Tia inside her cabin...ugghhh...why can't I see more stuff...

PirateDiva
Omg the doggie is Back!! The Website is amazing!!!!

PirateDiva
Ok just an observation....the compass is now complete (i believe) but the order of the compass is:

Signapore Harbor

Signapore Streets

The Bath House

Davy Jones Locker

Tourtuga

Ship Wreck Cove

and Pirate Thrown

Do u think this is the progression of the movie too? i think it is!

also why would they call the stop in the compass where Beckett appears TORTUGA? Why would he be in Tortuga?

Ericadawn
Because he's not in Tortuga, that's Port Royal and a scene that I had thought was just in the 56 pager at that!

IheartPocky
jeez whyd it take so long to update..

Icicle
whats the website?

Minie Mina
That's weird....Port Royal "Tortuga."

ivebeendepped43
the site is http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/atworldsend/

jenbojenbojeno
the compass won't work at all for me sad the only place is singapore

lovethemtigers
i am so frustrated, the compass isn't working for me...now I know how Jack felt. I can't get it to show me anything...do I need to have something downloaded on my computer to get it to work....argggghhhhh

ivebeendepped43
am i the only one it worked 4 besides piratediva?

Minie Mina
No, it worked for me.

PirateDiva
the compass worked for me but only after i went through the whole thing...it's like eveytime i went into a different place, that place was added to the compass. At the end i opened the compass and it was complete and i made my Pirate Flag...it was cool! big grin

Minie Mina
Web is pretty cool. The one person who literally scared the hell out of me was mistress Ching or Cheng. Wow...better get your crosses and holly water ready.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Minie Mina
No, it worked for me. alright good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.