Eclipse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Did anyone catch the ECLIPSE the other week?

I missed it. What do you think about ECLIPSES?

Do you like ECLIPSES?

If you stare at a solar ECLIPSE long enough does it really ANNOY your eyeballs and make you go blind?

Inquisitive minds would like to know your what your thoughts are on ECLIPSES.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

BakaXero
I think there's a hidden message somewhere hmm

Thorinn
I'm hungry.

The Black Death
ECLIPSES....i really dont mind them, unless its a solar eclipse i dont care

BakaXero
Originally posted by Thorinn
I'm hungry.
eating might help.131

Barker
I was wearing socks when I saw the ECLIPSE.

The time just ROLLED by.

InnerRise
How about eating an ECLIPSE.

A lunar ECLIPSE in particular because the moon may be made of cheese and plus................if you eat the moon then that would be one less ECLIPSE we would have to worry about.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Thorinn
You saw Wallace and Grommet?

The Black Death
If the moon is consumed you would have to figure that the world would be in total chaos...with the absence of tides, the sea levels would rise and consume whole coastal cities.

InnerRise
You saw Wallace and Grommet? Yeah, but I don't really remember that much. Why? Did I just unknowingly make a reference? confused

I'm just too good. cool

Originally posted by The Black Death
If the moon is consumed you would have to figure that the world would be in total chaos...with the absence of tides, the sea levels would rise and consume whole coastal cities.
If you ask me..............that sounds a whole lot better than having to put up with these bothersome ECLIPSES.

Strangelove
I'm sensing a subtle undertone here.....

Eclipso
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse

Barker
Isn't it funny how ECLIPSES disappear for a while, but always come back? I mean, why do they come back all the time?

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Isn't it funny how ECLIPSES disappear for a while, but always come back? I mean, why do they come back all the time? Originally posted by Strangelove

BakaXero
The moon is made of cheese!

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
no

We just love ECLIPSES.

Dreamt
I know I do! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Barker
How about an ECLIPSEY story? smile

One day, the Earth blocked the sun's rays to the moon. Suddenly, an ECLIPSE had formed!!! The Sun, the stormy sun, was happy. The moon, Moony Moonytine, was happy.

Then, suddenly, the ECLIPSE started to stalk the Moon! I want to know you! it said. Then, Moony got pissed and moved. ECLIPSE Vanished! All the other planets cheered. Then, the stormy sun moved again and positioned itself across from Moony. Suddenly, the ECLIPSE was back!

And everyone lived happily ever after.

smile

Eclipso
Originally posted by Dreamt
I know I do! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

lol finnally someone else getting into the spirit.

InnerRise
no

We just love ECLIPSES. We do?.....erm

Oh yeah....that's right.......we do...........when they're not here. no expression

Whenever I'm in the presence of an ECLIPSE, I immediately REPORT it to the proper authorities so that they may announce it on the news so that the public may prepare........

Barker
Originally posted by InnerRise
We do?.....erm

Oh yeah....that's right.......we do...........when they're not here. no expression

Whenever I'm in the presence of an ECLIPSE, I immediately REPORT it to the proper authorities so that they may announce it on the news so that the public may prepare........

Sometimes the authorities don't care about ECLIPSES though, even when I tell them wearing my lucky SOCKS.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5821/untitleddi5.jpg

smile

BakaXero
Combustion Controls Solutions & environmental services, Inc.

Leo.M
I see what you did there. detective

Barker
Added picture for reference. smile

=Tired Hiker=
I've never really been annoyed by an Eclipse. I guess because I don't pay much attention to them and they don't pay much attention to me. Some of my friends are annoyed by them though, especially the ones on Valentine's day, so if I had to chose, I'd side against eclipses.

BakaXero
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I've never really been annoyed by an Eclipse. I guess because I don't pay much attention to them and they don't pay much attention to me. Some of my friends are annoyed by them though, especially the ones on Valentine's day, so if I had to chose, I'd side against eclipses.
I should open a Pizza joint and name a pizza after you.

InnerRise
Sometimes the authorities don't care about ECLIPSES though, even when I tell them wearing my lucky SOCKS.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5821/untitleddi5.jpg

smile Yeah....in this case...lucky SOCKS can be lucky SOCKS all they want.......still doesn't get the job done ya know.

The authorities don't seem to care how lucky your SOCKS are. erm

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BakaXero
I should open a Pizza joint and name a pizza after you.

Hmm... I could then eat myself! blink

Barker
Originally posted by InnerRise
Yeah....in this case...lucky SOCKS can be lucky SOCKS all they want.......still doesn't get the job done ya know.

The authorities don't seem to care how lucky your SOCKS are. erm

Oh, that reminds me of another story.

One time, I lost one of my lucky SOCKS! Everyone laughed at me! I was sad. But then, miraculously, one of the authorities found my lucky SOCK, just in time for, believe it or not, another ECLIPSE.

BakaXero
Hmm... I could then eat myself! blink
um... if you want.confused

The Black Death
Hmm... I could then eat myself! blink or you could eat the pizza confused

=Tired Hiker=
I never thought of it that way. hmm

BakaXero
I never thought of it that way. hmm
looking for some Hiker on Hiker?

Kongu Dude
You saw Wallace and Grommet?
I did. herbhappy

InnerRise
Oh, that reminds me of another story.

One time, I lost one of my lucky SOCKS! Everyone laughed at me! I was sad. But then, miraculously, one of the authorities found my lucky SOCK, just in time for, believe it or not, another ECLIPSE. I swear, ECLIPSEs just keeps popping up everywhere when you least expect it and want it too.

I told someone because I see a solar ECLIPSE SO much, I just IGNORE it now. It's as if it's not even there.

Sadly, I'm still aware when it's around most of the time because of the mood of the people around me in which it affects.

I don't know why they don't just IGNORE it like I do.

They they could be HAPPY.

Vinny Valentine
Thats it.

I've officially died of laughter.

Definitely not getting involved here though..... Just in case I get my ass burnt by the sun's ray after the Eclipse.

Sorry guys.

*Forces self to not join in on the ECLIPSE talk, and leave thread sad *

Strangelove
ECLIPSES make my eyes hurt, it's very AGGRAVATING. But luckily I'm wearing my comfortable SOCKS, and everyone knows that ECLIPSES don't last forever, they always get disBANNEDed before too long, you know? And the impact can be taken away by a STORM too.

Luckily for us all no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.