Orlando...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainJacksLuv
on ninemsn news, the headline is this thing bout orli...\

Australian model Miranda Kerr was spotted house-hunting with Orlando Bloom last week in Hollywood, sparking speculation the two could be a couple.

It appears Bloom's relationship with Penelope Cruz has ended, with Kerr's agent confirming the actor's interest in the sexy Aussie.

"He's obviously very keen but they're just friends at this stage," Kerr's agent told The Daily Telegraph. "They met up to have coffee last week."

Kerr's mother took reports of the sightings with Bloom seriously, speed-dialing her daughter to find out the latest.

Despite still being linked to long-term Australian boyfriend Brent Tuhtan, Kerr has attracted a following of men since posing for lingerie label Victoria's Secret.

Actor Stephen Dorff was reportedly "desperate" to find Kerr after spotting her at a nightclub.

Bloom met the Gunnedah-born stunner backstage at a Victoria's Secret parade in Hollywood last year.

soo.....?

PirateDiva
NOOOOOO Orlando Bloom should date Keira Knightly!

Minie Mina
Those damn paparatzies followed me!! I wanted to have a private moment with Orlando smile.

xXSweetSXx
LOL *dies* HAHAHA *dies again*

Well you can NEVER trust those Gossip people..

Last week there was a report that he had gotten some girl pregnant and they were going to get Married big grin

I dont think its true...

Bloomaholic
hurray for orly! big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
i lurve ur siggy

Bloomaholic
thanku...didnt take as long to make as urs...not even close LOL

pirate_1987

ivebeendepped43
Orlando and PENELOPE?! NO WAY! there couldnt be a orse match! i liked rli and Chi=ristina Ricci better! tho i dont understand why Christina would even date him...but anyway! Somehow icant see a Brit and Latino celeb couple happy 2gether....

Bloomaholic
I LOVE Orlando and I can honestly say that Sienne Miller was almost a better match when he was "sorta" with her than with Peneolpe...

Minie Mina
What's so wrong of a brit with a latina?

Bloomaholic
absolutely nothing....i just don't like peneolpe cruz lol..he could date Jennifer Lopez if he really wanted....nothing against latinas lol

CaptainJacksLuv
i found this other part on it today:

Actor Orlando Bloom is said to be fuming after he was "set up" to look like he was dating hot Aussie model Miranda Kerr as part of a PR scam.

Orlando was seen house-hunting in New York with the bombshell, sparking rumours that they were a serious item.

But it has emerged they were both made to look at the same apartment block at the same time to help boost the new development's profile.

Insiders say it is the latest PR stunt by New York's swanky Atelier block, to make it look like a celebrity hotspot.

According to New York reports, Bloom and Kerr were deliberately brought to a viewing meeting at the same time so they could create media interest.

An insider said: "The meeting was a publicity stunt set up by the press-hungry Atelier. The building has offered free apartments to a slew of celebs, including Lindsay Lohan, in order to get buzz."

Kerr was particularly upset with the gossip, because she has a boyfriend, Diesel model Brent Tuhtan.

so....there ya go

Minie Mina
They are all a bunch of ass holes. I hope him and Penelope live a happy life. Even though people don't like it.

T.Maria
Ah well, if hes happy then he's happy smile

Atleast penelope has gone for someone more her height, now...

How tall IS tom cruise???? lol

Minie Mina
Not taller than a barbie doll. But still hot.

T.Maria
agreed.

He IS hot....but tends to go for the tall ladies....

Then again, they have all been beautiful lol smile

Bloomaholic
well whoever he's with, he should be happy...that is most imporant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.