Do you know someone who has ruined their life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tiberius
Do you know someone who's made a mistake or done something mad or stupid that they could not put right?
Were they punished or is it something that punishes them?
Do you feel sorry for them over this bad choice?

Mindship
Yes, someone I knew well for many years who made one stupid mistake after another, until by the time he decided to try and fix his life, he was Dead Man Walking.

botankus
For all you old timers here, it's Jackie Malfoy. The mental anguish she has caused me and a few others rivals The Usual Suspects, her deception was so brilliant.

Tiberius
Originally posted by botankus
For all you old timers here, it's Jackie Malfoy. The mental anguish she has caused me and a few others rivals The Usual Suspects, her deception was so brilliant.

What did she do botankus?

BaptizedAtheist
Yes. My little brother started to take on weight

botankus
Well, it's sort of a joke, but she was the 14-year old user who had the brains of a lilypad and the spelling ability of my left nut (not as good of a speller as the right one). For example, she spelled "nothing" as "nothering" about 1,000 times, even when she was corrected. She also would never respond to anyone's posts, leaving many users frustrated. It was a perfect mind game.

In the end, PVS and I decided that she was a PHD student doing her dissertation on Internet Psychology. I think it was the only way we could cope.

Tiberius
Originally posted by BaptizedAtheist
Yes. My little brother started to take on weight

What?!?

BaptizedAtheist
Now, he is fatsad

Tiberius
Now, he is fatsad

How fat?

Syren
Well, it's sort of a joke, but she was the 14-year old user who had the brains of a lilypad and the spelling ability of my left nut (not as good of a speller as the right one). For example, she spelled "nothing" as "nothering" about 1,000 times, even when she was corrected. She also would never respond to anyone's posts, leaving many users frustrated. It was a perfect mind game.

In the end, PVS and I decided that she was a PHD student doing her dissertation on Internet Psychology. I think it was the only way we could cope.

petpet

BaptizedAtheist
Originally posted by Tiberius
How fat?

70 kilo... The limit for a 13-yers old boysad

Tiberius

Weird...

PVs is the banned troll right?

Tiberius
70 kilo... The limit for a 13-yers old boysad

He's big then?

BaptizedAtheist
He is little and chubby

Tiberius
He is little and chubby

Bless him, he needs to diet!

BaptizedAtheist
And i will take him with me on my training journey someday, if he is not too lazy

Tiberius
And i will take him with me on my training journey someday, if he is not too lazy

like in Rocky?

Czarina_Czarina
Do you know someone who's made a mistake or done something mad or stupid that they could not put right?

Unless they committed suicide, there can be hope, but it's the unnecessary aspect of the act that makes it seem like an exaggerated act. Let's say someone you know killed someone, and now, they are going to prison for life, now, let's say we now know that the act was in self defense, even if they aren't released, did they really ruin their life? NO, b/c the act was justified.

Bad choices happen, and everyone is learning at different rates, so just b/c my weakness isn't xyz doesn't mean that I have the right to look down on someone who has that particular weakness, unless they are trying to justify it. If they are ignorant of it or naive, it's forgivable, if they are trying to overcome the habit of bad choices, it's forgivable, but defending it or being manipulative about it or justifying it is harder to accept.

BaptizedAtheist
like in Rocky?

Nope, sillystick out tongue

A month in the wild... What equipment? My hand and mind. Catch my own food by killing animals, start my own fire by smashing rocks together over wood, and such. Have done it before, you will feel like a completely different person when you returns to the civilisationsmile

Capt_Fantastic
This is like one of those games where you see how many people you can get into a phone booth, only it's with sock accounts and an internet forum thread.

Tiberius
Nope, sillystick out tongue

A month in the wild... What equipment? My hand and mind. Catch my own food by killing animals, start my own fire by smashing rocks together over wood, and such. Have done it before, you will feel like a completely different person when you returns to the civilisationsmile

I am sure you will.

botankus
Weird...

PVs is the banned troll right?

*spews coffee all over the place*

Where did you hear this? He voluntarily left KMC to avoid all the trolls!

Oh, wait. *checks joined date* Who were you before? Whirly, is that you again? stick out tongue

Tiberius
*spews coffee all over the place*

Where did you hear this? He voluntarily left KMC to avoid all the trolls!

Oh, wait. *checks joined date* Who were you before? Whirly, is that you again? stick out tongue

I heard it in the banned members thread, but it turns out he is another member called Schecter. Someone was calling him a sock.

Schecter
didnt pvs also flunk out of school?

(that was so cute when you tried baiting me with that love )

botankus
I need to post more in this forum, the noobs are multiplying faster than I can keep track of 'em! (not that they aren't welcome, it's just hard to remember who is who and who has left).

Tiberius
Originally posted by Schecter
didnt pvs also flunk out of school?

(that was so cute when you tried baiting me with that love )

?

What? As I said earlier you are a very paranoid person. Stop following me around.

Schecter
?

What? As I said earlier you are a very paranoid person. Stop following me around.

who said i was talking to you? relax mate smile

Tiberius
who said i was talking to you? relax mate smile

But you're posting under me and following me around, it's obviously aimed at me.

Tiberius
That guys weird he's stalking me!

Schecter
no, i was talking to botankus, who is obviously a sock of JM.
again, relax smile

Tiberius
no, i was talking to botankus, who is obviously a sock of JM.
again, relax smile

O.K. I thought you were stalking me!

That guys weird he's stalking me!

BaptizedAtheist
You know, there is only three socks of KMC... Many of them are the samesmile

Whirly has a lot of the identitys. He socks as socks of socks.
Judge is always socking as Judge, rarely hiding it.
And there is a third guy who NEVER is the same...

That's what i know so far, i will dig deeper into the mysterious world of socking nowsmile

Tiberius
You know, there is only three socks of KMC... Many of them are the samesmile

Whirly has a lot of the identitys. He socks as socks of socks.
Judge is always socking as Judge, rarely hiding it.
And there is a third guy who NEVER is the same...

That's what i know so far, i will dig deeper into the mysterious world of socking nowsmile

What the f**k?

Shakyamunison
I need to post more in this forum, the noobs are multiplying faster than I can keep track of 'em! (not that they aren't welcome, it's just hard to remember who is who and who has left).

Not noobs, socks.
sockie

lil bitchiness

There is noone in my life like that. And if there were mistakes made, I was equaly to blame for allowing it to happen, so no.

Mindship
Maybe it's time for a "multiple personality" thread...

Grand_Moff_Gav

Haha, how wrong you are...

badboy2006
i've ruined mine

GCG

My Ops. Manager has just done a huge mistake.

Problem was instead of fessing up, he dug himslef deeper by lying and making a load of rubbish thus setting himself up for dismissal.

What a poor fool who threw away a good job when he has a family to look after.

snoochyboochies
i see people who've ruined their lives everyday at work but I don't know them personally. Addicts, homeless people, weirdos, some mentally ill people.

ADarksideJedi
How on earth did I ruin anybody's life?That is being abit carried away don't you think?jm

botankus
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Haha, how wrong you are...

I know, I know. Our little fairy tale was just the only way we could live with ourselves.

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
How on earth did I ruin anybody's life?That is being abit carried away don't you think?jm

You still, after 10,000 requests, haven't added me to your list of "friends" in your sig. How's that for starters?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mindship
Yes, someone I knew well for many years who made one stupid mistake after another, until by the time he decided to try and fix his life, he was Dead Man Walking.

sounds like how i feel sad

ADarksideJedi
Ok I will add you.But if I see that this is a trick or hear anything you say that I don't like you are off ok?Jm

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Ok I will add you.But if I see that this is a trick or hear anything you say that I don't like you are off ok?Jm

I find it ironic you've decided to post in this thread.

ADarksideJedi
Night everyone!jm

debbiejo
Do you feel sorry for them over this bad choice? Punishment comes in many forms. Sometimes it just is a matter of Karmic justice... cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.