Comic Book Endings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pink_brooke
I'm a yearbook editor working on the yearbook and our theme is the Golden Age of Comic Books, so far its GREAT! However, we are not sure how to end it. I have been researching, but nothing is coming up..soooo my question is this: What are the best comic book endings? Can i find them online? Or if you have any ideas about where i can find them, etc, please let me know! THank you!
i'm new to this i dont know how to get the answers, so i guess just email your responses to me at
[email protected]
THanks!

Morridini
This won't answer any of your questions, just something I am wondering about.

Is there a golden age for all comic books? Or do each company have their own "Golden Age"? Like DC's Golden Age, Marvel's Golden Age etc? Or are all comics in a specific time period "Golden Age"? Like all from 1930-1950?

Galan007
It depends what kind of ending you're looking for.

There are numerous comic book endings that I have enjoyed, and most of them are different in some way.

So you should be specific as to what type of ending you would like to use, and go from there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.