The Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
What would you do if you one day got the realization that you're in the matrix and that machines control your life? What would you do? Will you fight against the system or just accept it and just live your life?

I would like to know how many of you have the eternal rebel within. Would you think on your own or just let someone do the thinking for you? Would you fight on your own or fight because the commander says you have to?

I will always fight for my own rights, if I would realize of being in a matrix I would rebel against it. Just because I cannot accept the fact that I cant control my own life. If you are controlled by another, to my opinion you are nothing more than a slave or robot of the system...

exanda kane
Calm down kiddo. Have a coffee.

Count Makashi
Let it go, just let it go.

vader11
laughing

Burnt Pancakes
I would take the pill that made me forget and live my life.

I mean, why should I care if the real me is in some little egg thing? I'm at least safe and warm no expression

ADarksideJedi
Good movie.Did not like the second and third one.jm

gingercaily
Amazing movie..I prefer the first one compare to the 2nd & 3rd

ADarksideJedi
I do too.The second and third one was awful.JM

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I do too.The second and third one was awful.JM

wrong.

I would end probably end up spending as much time in the matrix as possible. I spend a good 8 hours a day watching tv now. If i could go into the matrix and do what i wanted, that would be multiplied by 3

ADarksideJedi
How come you always think that everything I say is wrong?The second and third one to me did suck.If it did not for you then that is fine but that does not make any of us wrong.jm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
How come you always think that everything I say is wrong?The second and third one to me did suck.If it did not for you then that is fine but that does not make any of us wrong.jm

yes it does. stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sicky666
What would you do if you one day got the realization that you're in the matrix and that machines control your life? What would you do? Will you fight against the system or just accept it and just live your life?

I would like to know how many of you have the eternal rebel within. Would you think on your own or just let someone do the thinking for you? Would you fight on your own or fight because the commander says you have to?

I will always fight for my own rights, if I would realize of being in a matrix I would rebel against it. Just because I cannot accept the fact that I cant control my own life. If you are controlled by another, to my opinion you are nothing more than a slave or robot of the system...

If I was trapped in the Matrix I'd be thinking to myself "Boy, the Matrix really is a bad ripoff of Darkcity stretched into three movies!"

Aizen
Matrix 1, 2 and 3 are probably the best Hollywood product, an awesome movie and W brothers have done an awesome job with it, a human being can not like first part and then don't like the sequel or the third part because.....mah sry...this will lead just for more arguments, and am rarely here.

Oh and yeah the new conan movie will be directed by W brothers, hell yeah!!!!

Ulysses
I was never too impressed with the Matrix. Had those pseudo-philosophical thoughts when I was 12. Besides that, even though I'm of the rebel kind, I would've just lived my life in the Matrix. It's a normal life, and I still have control of my life in the Matrix. Besides, life outside the Matrix sucks.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
First Matrix was great. Second one was a whole lot better than the third.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.